• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paired Mapping Contest #5 - Favorite Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Darn... It would be an honor to have done so, but I cant :/ First of all, if I was ever participating in this contest my teammate is promised to be Volvox.
Second, I dont have time at the moment due to school. Snap!

Level 12
I Am interested. But i have no terrain-ing skills.
Ill bet we could come up with something with in the week and polish it out just before its due. anyone with me?

I would do most of the triggers.

(I have a few ideas in mind but don't want no one to take it so. pm me if your interested.)

Level 19
does capture the flag count as a sport? cause kids play it at skool..... well at my skool they did anyway

and lioness what kind of sport do u like?
also looking for a team member im great at gui triggering and alrite at terraining making icons/skins ect. but NOT models....

CTF is not a sport sorry.

It has to be a well known sport try to make it international.

Level 12
liOneSS i can terrain great and code allright but i have already started making a NFL SUPERBOWL map and if you would like to help i would be very pleased :)

BTW i started making this map the day i posted my first comment........

My tackle spell isnt going good but TURERI was giving me the idea for purge?
BTW TURERI goes to my school......

Status
Not open for further replies.