• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art Contest #3 - Demonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
here is what i have so far :D
demonica.png

probably i will redo the leg on the right from beneath his knee ^^ dont like that part

Level 14
It has been a while since I worked on this. I am going to have to speed things up if I want to finnish in time :hohum:

The stitches are coming along nicely and it shouldn't be long for the eyes to be stitched up too. I am going to have to figure out what I want the demonic parts of the baby to look like. Right now I am just sorta avoiding them.

Attachments

• WIP7.JPG
    WIP7.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 352
Level 11
ok I want in, Im bit late but i got my drawing if u like it as much as i do it will be great, its pure pancil, no digital art, its 100% unique i didnt sow it anywhere or any part of it i just came up with the idea about 2 months ago during my math class and i drowe it in my notebook... but anyway picture doesn look perfect now coz my camera shoots better during daylight, I will upload it tomorow again, for now here it is.

Attachments

• Eyeball Demon of Madness.jpg
    Eyeball Demon of Madness.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 174
Level 30
In other words, he is allowed to draw it by hand, to scan it in, and to add things using photoshop.

You are generally allowed to use any 2D medium you wish.
This includes digital art, such as made with Photoshop, Paintshop, Gimp, etc. and traditional art, use your pencils, oil paints, whatever you prefer.
You are free to combine these mediums.

Level 11
i think it looks much better in this shot take a look. I might try and collor it but i think it looks good this way too.

Edit: whola i actialy made a awsome picture i didnt even except to make it even close to this cool, it took me around 2 hours to make it, this will probably be mine final image im very pleased with it i hope you like it too.

Attachments

• Eyeball Demon of Madness3.jpg
    Eyeball Demon of Madness3.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 185
  • Eyeball Demon of Madness collor.jpg
    Eyeball Demon of Madness collor.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Edit: whola i actialy made a awsome picture i didnt even except to make it even close to this cool, it took me around 2 hours to make it, this will probably be mine final image im very pleased with it i hope you like it too.

Did you do the coloring on a separate layer? I'd recommend you go over your sketch with a think black solid brush to make some good lineart. Generally coloring right over sketches (especially ones taken with a camera and not a scanner) don't look very good unless you know what you're doing.

Level 11
Did you do the coloring on a separate layer? I'd recommend you go over your sketch with a think black solid brush to make some good lineart. Generally coloring right over sketches (especially ones taken with a camera and not a scanner) don't look very good unless you know what you're doing.

no i havent. Ok like i said im not very good at digital art (no good at all :) ) i will try to recollor it few times and i will try on a separated layers but im very pleased with collored pic atm knowing my skills (ofc it can be better i will try my best i still got a week), thx for the advice but im afraid i wont do much better.

Level 3
Well I tried to make those conjoined bodies work but it didn't end up so well. I tried to many different poses like a feral body carrying the other three on his back like an horse/pony but... It's a dead end. A creepy slow demon. Good for horror, not a really cool demon.

So I've craft the forsaken. With a dash of American Silent Hill Inspiration, I bring you... A very creepy lady.

theforsaken.png

Some explanations? Usually in Silent Hill all the monsters are illusions. These illusions are given life from the mentality of the main character. For example, in Silent Hill 2, If I remember correctly, the main character had some rape issues with her father. You do happen to encounter a walking bed that wants to rape you called 'Strange Daddies'?

Within this, I've drawn some stuff in the style of Silent Hill Homecoming which was pretty nice including a few new twists and creative monsters. This drawing borrows that element from Silent Hill.

Forsaken are created when a woman endures a great pain and dies, usually strangling, rape, etc. In a few earlier concepts I had drawn a caterpillar like monster but that was basically stealing the entire concept this is inspired from. The forsaken is a collection of arms, legs, and torsos pasted onto the body of the woman that had died. They lack sight and make little sound since they cannot breathe. When nearby an enemy, her third eye opens to witness the terror it will bring upon her victim.

I have a paper concept but I liked this one more. Essentially, It can be as demented as the mind can comprehend. In the paper concept, it futures arms, legs and such. Since I include censorship within my art, the Silent Hill concepts similar to this drawing will reveal breasts, genitals, etc. I've done most of us youngin's a favor but...

I had drawn one forsaken with hands growing from behind her head they were tearing her jaw open as seen in 'Mirrors' where the main character's sister is taking a bath. An evil spirit has become her reflection and as she bathes, her reflection tears her jaw open. The sister unable to close her jaw, watches in agony as her jaw literally falls off into the tub and she dies of shock or blood loss. Quite scary indeed.

You get the general idea, I hope you liked it!

[Edit; Since I'm retarded and get carried away certain times... Forgot to mention I also had another concept I drawn. I'd be willing to scan it or draw a doodle of it. In short, it's a creepy humanoid demon who has an extremely ugly face. Afraid to expose themselves, they scalp their victims and peel their faces to create masks for themselves. To totally conceal themselves, they stitch these skins into their own faces.]

[Edit2; If you want to see the inspiration go ahead and ask so I will post it. If people find it too similar, I'll go with my face stealer dude.]

Level 26
Okies, my dad fixed my tablet pen for me :D

Methinks I'll actually even finish colouring this time. Anyone else approaching a finished piece? And bananaHUNT, that's freaking awesome. You might as well enter it. Although last time I entered an uncoloured picture I got 0 votes. Lul.

Status
Not open for further replies.