• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art Contest #3 - Demonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
136694-albums1226-picture9142.jpg

Can you guys see it now?

Level 14
Wip #2

I think I am done for today. I am considering what they should be floating on. They can move of their own accord because the left brother (your right) is telepathic. But I don't know if they should be floating on something or not, or even what that something might be.

Attachments

• WIP2.JPG
    WIP2.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 254
Level 11
My vote goes for a semi-robotic placenta.

Here's a rough outline of how I'm going to make mine, only I plan on not doing a side-view. I just wanted to figure out his shape.

Attachments

• demonconcept2.JPG
    demonconcept2.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
I think I am done for today. I am considering what they should be floating on. They can move of their own accord because the left brother (your right) is telepathic. But I don't know if they should be floating on something or not, or even what that something might be.

Lol, that reminds me of this.

God, or jesus, because they belive so much in love, they can't imagine vile creatures :p

MOUHhahahhahahah >:D

yeah.. anyway.. here's my concept, some features have been took from movies i saw, or video games that i played...

not shure about the HOLE concept.. but for shure i will keep the head.. and the chain.. and the fatty chest.. :D and maybe the razor hand..

and also i might change the position .. so

I WILL REDRAW EVERYTHING! but in an other position :p

Attachments

• demon.JPG
    demon.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 319
Status
Not open for further replies.