• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paired Mapping Contest #5 - Favorite Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I've re-enabled my reputation just to silence that argument. I would think Trax would be the decider of this (being the host of the contest), but if that fails then I guess it must be brought to the administration. I would think that I did win the contest, similar to how a 3rd place contestant would receive the reputation even if there were only 3 competitors (texturing competition 12).

Level 34
I've re-enabled my reputation just to silence that argument. I would think Trax would be the decider of this (being the host of the contest), but if that fails then I guess it must be brought to the administration. I would think that I did win the contest, similar to how a 3rd place contestant would receive the reputation even if there were only 3 competitors (texturing competition 12).
Trax is not "the decider", I am.

I've given you half of the rep, if you think that is unfair, you're welcome to go to the Administration.

Level 17
Wait, this is the paired mapping contest, who was his partner?
Earlier in the thread:
Here's the submission by Airandius and myself, Azeroth Octopush
I used JassNewGen, but I tried not to use any VJASS so it should be fine to open in the normal WE. I'll probably make a few optimizations later tonight.
EDIT: I guess I didn't find time for those optimizations. Anyways, good luck to anyone who entered!

Level 24
All right, seems that I missed that part. I take back my previous post and once more I say that these guys should be given the award they deserve for creating a map. In a soccer final, one team would still get the gold even if the other did a "walk over".

Status
Not open for further replies.