• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map in a Month Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Upload it to a hosting site, like rapidshare.com or megaupload.com, and then e-mail or PM me the link to it.

2 days left to submit your map people! (Oh, and I'm going by MY timezone, which is GMT +10, I don't care if it's still the 31st in your timezone if it's the 1st in mine).

-*meow*

Level 18
Yeah like 3-4, I'm gona count them and send them to the judges now ^^. 3-4 completed maps isn't actually too bad considering the Hive didn't have that many members when this started, and hopefully the other entrants will finish and release their maps anyway. After all, the main reasons for any mapping contest is to promote the site and to create good-quality maps!

And brad, is that quote from the future-sight convo XD?

-*meow*

Level 18
No no, camel ain't judging sorry.... Wait, ok you can judge ^^, 5 is a better number anyway. The judges are me, bob27, brad.dude03, camel's_hump and deckboy. Those of you with the judging maps send them to the other judges. Because the maps are mp, play them with people you trust as most of them are unprotected except for the protected version of Mini-Me's Bomberman map.

-*meow*

Level 18
Sorry I have been absent for the last 5 days or so, but the judging is going to be postponed indefinately for the moment, as my grandmother has died and I am flying to Queensland this wednesday for the funeral. Don't expect anything from me until at least the 22nd.

-*meow*

Level 18
Whoah sorry, completely forgot about this, and in fact the hive for a few days, been very busy with starting at school again. I'll collect the results from my judges and announce a winner ASAP, but I've decided against a public's favourite in view of only having three contestants.

I apologise again for my late reply.

Level 16
Thats a very nice question brad, im glad you asked me that.
What is happyness and how do we know that we are happy?
Happyness does not exist in the outside physical world. Happyness is within you. You can be happy even if the surroundings are disturbing or unhappy.
A simple but very difficult thing is to develop love towards everything and every one. one we develop love every thing around us looks good and we feel happy.
How to develop love. Need not be isoloated. we can still be in society and develop love with one ness of thought, word and deed. We should think the same thing, speak the same thing and do the same thing. Unlike think some thing, talk something different and do altogether a differnt thing will never develop love.

Status
Not open for further replies.