• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paired Mapping Contest #2 - Party Style Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
We finally came up with a map name: Trials of Archimonde or ToA for short. :grin:
Heres a preview screen my brother made:
toa.jpg

He is currently working on another one which suits the map more. I'll edit this post and put it in here soon.

Level 35
Eh Bob you got it wrong....

Map NameUser #1User #2Submitted
Hell Scream's PartyTaurragingspeedhorn
Mario Party 64modler2Silver-Shinobi
Hells IslandDeskaladamato
Gods' Playground13lack.1)ragonDreadnought[dA]
Maelstrom_The_Twinz
Grave GamesScyth-MasterHam Ham
Deadly GamesFullaChainer-
Pandaren PartyGerlifReflexar
TastierHitsugaya
Battlebots!PreskooldudeDonut3.5
Christmas Party1)ark_NiTeUchihaSasuke.gr
SpammyJoelimphi
Winter Games!HeretodlstuffWILLTHEALLMIGHTY
YearightRED BARONSheep Pooping

The Map name is Sheep Pooping, and the user is Yearight (as it was him who postet our entry to this)

Level 9
Ya... !! Great! Just a shame that wolverabid had to disappear first... :wbored:

It a shame that happened,

Didn't even get to say goodbye...

Anyway anyone want to do a soul orientated Ashenvale invasion style, I've got a few ideas. And I seriously need a good terrainer, I was getting a little better before my inactivity but Im pretty sure I suck again...

Level 9
Without even saying goodbye, or saying where he was going? Thats very un-Wolve...

Still lets get back on topic... Well I don't have anything to contribute.. I still need that partner...

Status
Not open for further replies.