- Jan 17, 2010
Puzzle & Mystery
Contestants are challenged to create Puzzle mini map for Warcraft 3 game that will be full of Mystery.
Contestants are free to pick and work on any map type (defense, RPG... without cinematic and terrain/template maps) as long as they bring mystery feeling into it.
Show us unique riddles, cool puzzles and awesome gameplay.
- No submission may violate any of the site rules.
- If a submission does not follow the map submission rules the creator will be disqualified.
- All submissions must follow the current theme. If any model does not fit, a moderator will tell you as soon as possible as to avoid confusion.
- Your submission must be posted before the deadline. The post containing your final submission must also contain the following:
- Several screenshots of terrain and gameplay.
- The file in the appropriate format.
- You must show at least one unfinished preview of your submission, before the deadline, as proof that it’s yours.
- Your submission may not be started/made before the official launch of the contest.
- Judges may not participate.
- Your final submission must be bug free.
- Teamwork is not allowed.
- Finding testers and voice actors to help you with your submission is not considered teamwork.
- Imports may be used in the map, however they must all be credited.
- All multiplayer maps must be under 8mb, so they are playable on Battle.Net.
- First Place: 45 reputation points and your entry on the award icon
- Second Place: 30 reputation points and an award icon
- Third Place: 15 reputation points and an award icon
|Does the mini-game follow the contest's theme?||/10|
|Is the mini-game cohesive, regarding the puzzles? How well were the puzzles presented?||/30|
|How well is mystery presented, how good secrets were?||/30|
|How well does your map make use of limited space, be it file size or terrain size.||/10|
|Is the map bug/lag free?||/10|
|How well does the map look and overall feel of the 'environment'?||/10|
- 70 % of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).
- 30 % of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll.
- The contest shall begin on 17 Jun 2011 and conclude on 23 Jul 2011, 11:59 GMT