• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legion & Orcs - Reforged Only

Story

Desperate to return to Azeroth, the Legion again turned its attention to the surviving orcs of the Black Rock clan. Kil'jaeden orders dreadlord Azerzil to open a portal to the legion's new coming. Kil'jaeden says the Blackrock orcs remained loyal to the Legion, and Azerzil left to find them.

Context

Legion & Orcs is a Campaign done by OZ a russian content creator. Originally, this campaign was done in Russian as the screenshots show, my project and intent was to translate the full campaign to English, since I wanted to play it. I'm now sharing with the community, where I don't want to take credit or claims that I made the campaign, the campaign was all designed by Oz, I simply translated and wanted to share with the community.

Requires WCIII Reforged.

For the Russian Version click here.

Full Russian Campaign Created by: Oz

Translated to English by: ImMikeGaming

If you wanna play this campaign you have to either use the Quenching Mod or otherwise play It through the editor, otherwise you can try this method Xetanth87s Campaign Splitter.

Gameplay

Campaign Walkthrough

Chapter 1 - New Plan

Chapter 2 - Revival Of The Black Rock

Chapter 3 - Cursed City

Chapter 4 - Battlefield

Chapter 5 - Dark Gate

Updates

Version 1.1:

- Chapter 1 - Corrected some minor grammar mistakes.

- Chapter 2 - Corrected some minor grammar mistakes in dialogue, Tog´kra ability Animate Dead which was in Russian and human encampment tower which was still in Russian.

- Chapter 3 - Corrected Tog´kra ability Animate Dead, which was in Russian and The Demonologist Book description in inventory.

Version 1.2:

- Chapter 2 - Translated Dark Priest Model ( Sides With Mullioch On His Quest)

- Chapter 3 - Translated BloodFiend Model (Spawns From Demonologist Book)

- Chapter 4 - Translated Azerzil Abilities, Demon Gate Model and some Minor Gemstones.

Version 1.3:

- Chapter 4 - Translated Submission Rod (Item) and Measurement Crystals (Quest)

- Chapter 5 - Translated Amulet of Rebirth (Item) and Sword of Hell (Item)
Contents

Legion & Orcs (Campaign)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Seems like a nice campaign overall.

However, it's pretty much extensively using Warcraft III basic stuff.
Some spells are not properly positioned on the command card; also the command card is switched and unorganized.
For boasting to be Reforged, many models are either Classic or not on par with Reforged's.
Some description texts are in Russian.

In order to approve it,
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in use by Legion & Orcs - Reforged Only
You can also upload your map here to generate a list: Asset scanner

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 1
hi,
Im playing your campagne and i love it , but i don't know what to do on chap 3 here :
1687471412553.png

I place my heroes on the mark and nothing happen.
I tried to invert my heroes, i used "iseedeadpeople" to see if i missed something.
I have clear the entire map.
Campaign file im using : OZLegionOrcsCampaign_ENG_V1.1.w3n
Game vers : 1.36.0.20257

Have a good day

Level 8
hi,
Im playing your campagne and i love it , but i don't know what to do on chap 3 here :
View attachment 437493

I place my heroes on the mark and nothing happen.
I tried to invert my heroes, i used "iseedeadpeople" to see if i missed something.
I have clear the entire map.
Campaign file im using : OZLegionOrcsCampaign_ENG_V1.1.w3n
Game vers : 1.36.0.20257

Have a good day
Hello my friend, the campaign isn't mine, It's from my russian friend Oz, I have just translated It to English!

Chapter 03 Gameplay Hope my walkthrough can help you!

Level 8
Seems like a nice campaign overall.

However, it's pretty much extensively using Warcraft III basic stuff.
Some spells are not properly positioned on the command card; also the command card is switched and unorganized.
For boasting to be Reforged, many models are either Classic or not on par with Reforged's.
Some description texts are in Russian.

In order to approve it,
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in use by Legion & Orcs - Reforged Only
You can also upload your map here to generate a list: Asset scanner

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/
Hey @deepstrasz sorry for not replying, I wasn't getting notification about posts here don't know why. About the Credits List I didn't use any models/skins/textures since I didn't replace anything from the original author, my work on the campaign was simply changing the languages of text, items, characters, building, etc..... You need me to add anything prior to what I've added before?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
About the Credits List I didn't use any models/skins/textures since I didn't replace anything from the original author, my work on the campaign was simply changing the languages of text, items, characters, building, etc..... You need me to add anything prior to what I've added before?
Yeah, if the campaign contains anything that's taken outside the original game, it has to be credited. I'm gonna check the campaign again later to see if it indeed has any of those things the site mentions in Resource in Use since I see the first chapter seems not to have anything custom imported.

Also, please don't multipost.

Level 8

Attachments

• Sem Título.png
    Sem Título.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 3

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. Illusion has the same hotkey P as Patrol.
  2. Ability descriptions aren't detailed. Illusions do damage.
  3. Call of the Runes should have autocast borders. Also, what does calling runes have to do with raising dead?
  4. Dreadlord's animation freezes after destroying the ice barrier. Same when calling Kil'jaeden.
  5. Sheep are under a player name called Cattle!? Dogs, chickens too.
  6. No idea why farm animals should not be neutral as the wild ones, the Dreadlord having a frenzy in every village if you don't hold position.
  7. In the next chapter, the Ankh on the second slot was dropped to make room for the rod.
  8. Killing children awards you with Inferno Stones.
  9. Ogres have Centaur Tents.
  10. Tog'Kra and Gorash don't have hero glow. You can simply add it: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
  11. Orc building descriptions are wrong. The Spirit Lodge definitely trains no Witch Doctors or Shamans. Also the building has the Shaman training upgrades.
  12. Gorash's Firebolt description is broken when learning.
  13. Not sure if intended but in the find the book chapter, the map is full fog of war instead of black mask.
  14. Why do the orc heroes have chaos attack but not the units as well?
  15. Not sure if intended but you can walk through burnt houses in the chapter about the demonologist book.
  16. Finding the Way Gate is pretty much a waste of time since there's nothing on the way to fight anymore, the player clearing most if not all of the map by then.
  17. Tog'Kra temporarily freezes animation when activating the way gate.
  18. Azerzil is lucky the orcs just didn't jump at Kazzak's feet.
  19. In chapter 5 the timer's title is in Cyrillic.
  20. The Sword of Hell also gives strength but the description doesn't say so.
A decent story premise campaign with regular gameplay mechanics and also quite enough linearity.

Approved.

Level 13

ImMikeGaming The game description confuses me. Reforged or 1.30 or Both? In addition the HIVE search engine detect tag Reforged, it also detects the fact that the game is compatible with a lower version as you indicated at the end of the description (1.30).​

Level 8

ImMikeGaming The game description confuses me. Reforged or 1.30 or Both? In addition the HIVE search engine detect tag Reforged, it also detects the fact that the game is compatible with a lower version as you indicated at the end of the description (1.30).​

I played it on Reforged and I haven't tried to play on classic patches, so that's why I input reforged only. Also, when editing, everything was done with reforged. If someone tries the campaign on classic patches and give me some feedback, I'll remove the reforged tag.

Level 13
I played it on Reforged and I haven't tried to play on classic patches, so that's why I input reforged only. Also, when editing, everything was done with reforged. If someone tries the campaign on classic patches and give me some feedback, I'll remove the reforged tag.

The Reforged tag helps a lot in the search engine. I don't want you to remove it. Quite the opposite - thank you for putting it up.

Level 8
The Reforged tag helps a lot in the search engine. I don't want you to remove it. Quite the opposite - thank you for putting it up.
Oh thank you!! You were as confused as I was when I saw why the game description assumed the map for version 1.30, in fact, I have no idea why this happens when I only had reforged installed while I was working on this project. When I translated the campaign, I also converted some of the models to HD and my intent was for people to play this one only on reforged since the original created by oz was done for classic only.

Level 10
I actually forgot that I played this lol. I remember that I liked it, but I don't even know or remember the end, if there was any. I got the idea that it wasn't a complete campaign? Not sure. Anyways, I'd say 4/5.