God's Remnants Pack 1

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Reactions: Blasterixx and Dio7
GOD'S REMNANTS
Introduction:
This is my epic 3 player RPG campaign that takes you through the mysterious lands of Carrone, Ademre, and Vintas. Meet our protagonists as they unravel their past and future on their journey towards the ultimate goal of all races - peace.
Work together and enjoy the story of the brand new world created for this campaign. (map will be available halfway through the campaign.
This campaign will have 36 unique maps, each with its unique enemies and BOSS FIGHTS. Maps will be published 6 at the time, therefore leaving a little bit of a cliffhanger towards the end of each pack.

Storyline:

A long time ago there were two Gods. One invented tools and gave them to the world and showed them how to use them to make their lives better. The other God created weapons and gave them to the world and taught them how to kill each other. Chaos then started to blaze in every corner of the world.
The good God was angry with his own brother, he charged towards him to kill him and restore peace to the world, but being untrained in acts of war his brother quickly beat him. Having killed his own brother the evil God mourned, and ever since that day was never seen or heard from again.
Decades later, the very essence of the fallen God emerged from his fallen body in a form of three stone tablets, each representing one part of him. It is said that whoever is worthy enough will receive these Godly gifts to help them restore peace to the world.
And this is where our journey begins...

Maps in this Pack:

• 01 The Beginning
  • 02 Gustavo's Countryside
  • 03 Dragon Stronghold
  • 04 Cave of Dark Intrigue
  • 05 When Wolves Gather
  • 06 On the Run
Credits:
Main characters:
Tranquil, Callahan, Direfury, General Frank, Wandering Soul, Em!, Mephestrial, Explobomb, -Berz-, The Panda, UgoUgo, 67chrome, Sopho, Solu9, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, JesusHipster, Marcos DAB, L_Lawliet, Juice_F, Nightmare, imforfun, Bloodslaughter, Ofel, zbc, Paladon, kittenranch

Map 1:
tee.dubs, Cavman, Mecheon, jatter2, Lord_T, Sunchips, Blood Raven, Novart, bigapple90, eubz, ikillforeyou, KayS, maxor_gan, Anachron, Bloody_Turds, Mr.Goblin, JollyD, GiFun, -ToasT

Map 2:
Ceterai, Callahan, Aquis, Taylor_Mouse, olofmoleman, Kitabatake, Sunchips, SuPa, -Hamsta, perjert, NFWar, cotd333, The_Silent, Lender, Solu9, communist_orc, !!GORO!!, Sin'dorei300 ,Fingolfin, eubz, HerrDave, Ergius, Mephestrial, BLazeKraze, Kenathorn, Ergius

Map 3:
Uncle Fester, NFWar, imforfun, Mad, Nightmare, Kuhneghetz, The_Silent, EvilShade, Terem, Direfury, Mr. Bob, Gottfrei, HappyCockroach, Sellenisko, CybrgDragon, xXMephistoXx, !!GORO!!, Hellish Hybrid, Blood Raven, Deolrin, Teaspoon, olofmoleman, Pinachet, Fingolfin, Himperion, !!GORO!!, Thrikodius, Elfsilver Lord, Amigurumi

Map 4:
Sunchips, Forgotten_Warlord, Mr.Goblin, eubz, sunwarrior25, Bibendus, Trikodius, epsilon, WhiteDeath, Lestat(br), Usedwell, Hellish Hybrid, Chriz. , diosilva16, Mike, HerrDave, bu3ny, Blood Raven, JesusHipster, Scythy Dervish, comunist_orc, 0123456789

Map 5:
Darkmoon Hero, HerrDave, eubz, Kitabatake, perfjert, WhiteDeath, Sweet Oblivion, pippo, Fingolfin, darkdeathknight, NFWar, Revilo, Deolrin, Ergius, MassiveMaster, Astaroth Zion, communist_orc, Talavaj, Mike, Kimbo

Map 6:
Kitabatake, HerrDave, eubz, perfjert, NFWar, imforfun, paulH, Lord_T, Uncle Fester, Cuore, ViralHatred, Dreacon, Stefan.K, shadow_killer, GrimShaman, Xardian, Deolrin, Sunchips, communist_orc, Sylvie, Marcos DAB

Updates:
  • Added checkpoints to each map (to prevent restarting)
  • Some minor visual and pathing fixes
  • Added few drop items to the first maps to make it easier to play
  • Made first cinematic skippable by vote

The story inspired by various books that always missed the 'epic journey' factor for me. Hope you enjoy playing it. Great time killer for playing with friends.

I will be releasing a single-player version with the next update, but be warned, it will be as hard as 3 player version. Hope you can beat it.
Contents

01 The Beginning (Map)

02 Gustavo's Countryside (Map)

03 Dragon Stronghold (Map)

04 Cave of Dark Intrigue (Map)

05 When Wolves Gather (Map)

06 On the Run (Map)

Level 3
I can merge your maps into a single bundle. This means when user downloads. They get all maps in one zip instead of having to download each on turn. We typically do that for Reforged campaigns.

I already posted a pack of 6 maps in the bundle section if that's what you mean

Last edited:
Level 1
Great mod to spend time with friends, I highly recommend it. It takes time to get familiar with how to defeat some Bosses and solve puzzles, but it's really interesting.
The story is what's most important in this case and I love the way it unfolds as I progress further in the game.
The details of maps are stunning and everything is implemented in the correct way so that it corresponds to the story and the maps.
Overall, great mod! Keep it up!

Level 3
Can it be played in single player ?

I could make it single player campaign but that way it would be too difficult to play because the bosses require a lot of fast coordinaton and team group-ups, also some maps in later storyline require each player to do his part at the same time in different parts of the map so... That will just be too difficult, sorry.

Level 4
I could make it single player campaign but that way it would be too difficult to play because the bosses require a lot of fast coordinaton and team group-ups, also some maps in later storyline require each player to do his part at the same time in different parts of the map so... That will just be too difficult, sorry.
I would also like to play this alone. Thats a shame.

Level 6
We should be able to skip cutscenes! maybe make it a vote at the beginning of the game, because the cutscenes are too long.

Level 3
We should be able to skip cutscenes! maybe make it a vote at the beginning of the game, because the cutscenes are too long.
The main reason behind these cutscenes is storyline, without it gameplay doesn't make much sense. If I allow skipping of cutscenes 90% of the players will skip it immediately therefore they wouldn't know what to do next or what the whole point of the map is.
I will try to include skippable cinematics in following update.

Last edited:
Level 6
Ok, i replayed the first chapter with some friends and here are the things that need to be done for the game to be playable:

I. Players need to have shared vision!
For some reason we cannot see eachother and this makes the whole thing worse, since one of the players can do something and we don't know and can't see where they are, they might just die a few meters ahead of us and we wouldn't know about it... (which just happened to my friends).

II. Like i said before, players should be able to skip the first cutscene!
(especially after they saw it once already, there is no reason to watch it again right? it doesn't make sense, because is this long, and this is a multiplayer game, is practically impossible to play this with random people, cuz they will get bored of the long cutscene and will never play this map twice or worst case they will just leave during the cutscene (which will happen most of the times with this kind of long cutscene maps, from my experience).

III. The final point is about dying, so... once 1 player dies is game over for everyone, and that's it, we have to restart the whole game, watch the whole cutscene again and go through the same level again.. as you can imagine that will never happen in real life with real people, once again i tell you, this is a multiplayer map, i wouldn't have a problem with it IF this was single player, but... because is multiplayer this map as it is right now is just impossible to play, My suggestions to fix this last issue are:
1. Give players ankhs! (1 is enough).
2. Give tips to players to not run off on their own, cuz if they die is game over!
3. Make checkpoints on the map, for example, when we got to that archer camp, that would be a great place to put a revive stone or something alike, so when all players die, they will have another chance to revive from that camp and try again, (This way they don't have to go through the whole long cutscene again as well, which saves a lot of time and doesn't make the players quit the game and never play again).

IV. This one is optional, but i would love if the creeps(animals) dropped items like pots and what not, makes the game better and rewards the players from killing all the creeps (since it seems we were capped at lvl 2 in this first chapter)!

That's it, Now don't get me wrong, i loved the cutscene, the story, the characters, theirs spells, and the map design, but as you can see those are some big problems that need to be resolved in my opinion in order for this map to be playable.

Level 3
Ok, i replayed the first chapter with some friends and here are the things that need to be done for the game to be playable:

I. Players need to have shared vision!
For some reason we cannot see eachother and this makes the whole thing worse, since one of the players can do something and we don't know and can't see where they are, they might just die a few meters ahead of us and we wouldn't know about it... (which just happened to my friends).

II. Like i said before, players should be able to skip the first cutscene!
(especially after they saw it once already, there is no reason to watch it again right? it doesn't make sense, because is this long, and this is a multiplayer game, is practically impossible to play this with random people, cuz they will get bored of the long cutscene and will never play this map twice or worst case they will just leave during the cutscene (which will happen most of the times with this kind of long cutscene maps, from my experience).

III. The final point is about dying, so... once 1 player dies is game over for everyone, and that's it, we have to restart the whole game, watch the whole cutscene again and go through the same level again.. as you can imagine that will never happen in real life with real people, once again i tell you, this is a multiplayer map, i wouldn't have a problem with it IF this was single player, but... because is multiplayer this map as it is right now is just impossible to play, My suggestions to fix this last issue are:
1. Give players ankhs! (1 is enough).
2. Give tips to players to not run off on their own, cuz if they die is game over!
3. Make checkpoints on the map, for example, when we got to that archer camp, that would be a great place to put a revive stone or something alike, so when all players die, they will have another chance to revive from that camp and try again, (This way they don't have to go through the whole long cutscene again as well, which saves a lot of time and doesn't make the players quit the game and never play again).

IV. This one is optional, but i would love if the creeps(animals) dropped items like pots and what not, makes the game better and rewards the players from killing all the creeps (since it seems we were capped at lvl 2 in this first chapter)!

That's it, Now don't get me wrong, i loved the cutscene, the story, the characters, theirs spells, and the map design, but as you can see those are some big problems that need to be resolved in my opinion in order for this map to be playable.
Thanks for the review, will update maps immedietly.
Update will include :
Checkpoints ( to prevent players from restarting maps and watching all the cinematics all over again)
Will fix the vision problem (I guess I just forgot to do that in the first map)
Once I add the checkpoints I think the cinematics wouldn't be muh of a problem since players won't have to watch them again.

About the items now. I am currently working on a website with ALL the tips and tricks to this campaign (item positions, how to beat bosses etc. )
Have you been able to spot drinkable water or the mushrooms in this map? Those are just some random things I added so it is easier to beat the level. Once you continue with the storyline in the upcomong maps you will find things like meat, fish more water, ale etc.
I hope you will like the update once I am done with it, and I would like to know if you played other maps in this campaign or just the first one.