• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Contest #7 - Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
If someone is very lorewise enough, they can think of what race.

Pretty much, yeah. Naga are probably a tough sell, but you could make an argument for putting a Draenei hero in with either the Orcs or the Humans. Such a hero doesn't even necessarily need to "get along" with every single other unit in the race; certainly, the Night Elf Warden (Hero) and the Night Elf Demon Hunter probably wouldn't find themselves on the same side very often, but they both fit the Night Elf race and are usable together in melee.

Level 13
May I join? :)

My hero
waterelement.gif

Level 4
Reef elemental looks more georgous than the water one. And I think it fits the best to be in Night Elf race.

However, it's worth considering whether the Hero's concept/role/skills fit better with Human or Night Elf units, since you could make an argument for a heroic Water Elemental in either.

---

I've decided on a Human Hero, myself; I call her an Artificer, and she shall use Jaina's model.

Numbers are, of course, subject to revision through testing once I've got the actual code written out (it's all in my head at present). I also may revise the Hero's ultimate and possibly other abilities if they end up not feeling as much like melee spells as I want them to. The ultimate is not entirely without precedent (I feel Volcano and Earthquake are used somewhat similarly) but the magnetism effect is odd and may not be as easy to do as I think. (It's been a few years, okay?)

A[color="#ffaaaa00"]r[/color]tificer: Cunning Hero, adept at controlling combat from a distance and deterring attackers. Can learn Charged Bolt, Force Field, Static Shield, and Magnetic Spire. [color="#ffaaaa00"]Attacks land and air units.[/color]
[color="#ffaaaa00"]C[/color]harged Bolt - Hurls a bolt of damaging lightning at a target enemy that then splits to hit 2/4/6 more enemies at the same time. Primary bolt deals 95/125/190 damage, while secondary bolts do 85% of that damage.
[color="#ffaaaa00"]F[/color]orce Field - Conjures a sphere of force in a targeted 250/350/450 radius that causes all ranged attacks from outside the sphere to miss targets inside the sphere for 6/7/8 seconds. (Has a 1.33 second initial cast time, but is not channeling.)
S[color="#ffaaaa00"]t[/color]atic Shield - Creates a shield that retaliates against attackers with bolts of lightning. Each bolt deals 15/30/50 damage but costs 10/15/20 mana.
Ma[color="#ffaaaa00"]g[/color]netic Spire - Constructs a spire that slows other nearby units and slowly draws them toward itself over 30 seconds (channeling).

Last edited:
Level 4
My second WIP. Not finalized yet. :)

Hero
Pirate Captain
(not finalized) [c]
BTNProudmoore.jpg

General
As the humans are missing an agility hero, this one serves as a
supplement in that respect. The stats are close to those of the
Blademaster and the Demon Hunter. He is an assassin hero, however, the
flexible ultimate can also be used for siege. The pirate theme is realized in
many chance based abilities which make him fun but kind of risky to play.
Also some abilities involve resources tying in with the treasure
seeker/freebooter theme. He has a parrot!
Stats:

• Strength: 20 (+2.45) = 42 (@Lvl10)
  • Agility: 21 (+1.45) = 34 (@Lvl10)
  • Intellect: 15 (+1.95) = 32 (@Lvl10)[c]
    139450d1411216579-techtree-contest-9-biome-official-launch-buttonagi.png
    [r]
Description
Cunning Hero, adept at frustrating enemies and adventurous
treasure seeker. Can learn Walk the Plank!, Parley!, Summon Parrot, and
Summon Ghost Ship. Attacks land units.
(+)

Ability 1
Walk the Plank!
Forces a land unit to pay money or be pushed by a powerful
strike. Units below the hero's level are more likely to pay; higher units are
more likely to take damage. Unit level determines gold amount. If the owner
has not enough gold, the unit will take damage.

Units under any effect of Parley! will always take damage from Walk the
Plank!
Units pushed into water are silenced by drowning and attacked by piranhas.

Level 1 - 110 damage or a small amount of gold
Level 2 - 220 damage or a medium amount of gold
Level 3 - 330 damage or a high amount of gold

KelensDagger.gif

Ability 2
Parley!
Intimidates a unit by cursing it with piratish insults. Has a chance to narrow
the enemy's concentration reducing armor and decreasing attack speed;
but also involves a chance of enraging the enemy increasing attack and
movement speed.

Plank!
Navigator Beaks can parrot the insult for an additional silence effect.
Lasts 45 (15) seconds.

Level 1 - 50% chance to reduce armor by 3, reduce attack speed by 30%
Level 2 - 70% chance to reduce armor by 4, reduce attack speed by 40%
Level 3 - 90% chance to reduce armor by 5, reduce attack speed by 50%
acidbomb.gif

Ability 3
Summon Parrot
Summons Navigator Beaks, an agile and difficult-to-handle parrot
companion that fights enemies and supports the Pirate Captain with its
tricks. Has the ability Free Spirit.
Lasts until the parrot dies or is summoned again.

Level 1 - 300 hit points, 10 - 13 damage.
Level 2 - 625 hit points, 15 - 17 damage, Talking Bird.
Level 3 - 875 hit points, 20 - 23 damage, Talking Bird and Steal Object.
BTNForceOfNature.jpg

Ultimate
Summon Ghost Ship
Summons a cursed ethereal Ghost Ship that
transports units and items. The Curse of Turtle Rock aura enables nearby
friendly units to steal gold when attacking buildings; but also involves the
chance of turning attacking ground units into cursed skeletons for 60
seconds. In its corporal form, the Ghost Ship serves as a drop site for gold
and lumber and is able to attack at a long distance.
Lasts 180 seconds.
139449d1411215452-techtree-contest-9-biome-official-launch-btnship.png

Attachments

• button5.png
    button5.png
    392.9 KB · Views: 138
  • THW.HC7.DED1.w3x
    254.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Did you just post this on the Techtree contest? xD

Welp, we'll be using the same model. Mine is more of an Admiral though.

Yes, I accidentally did. xD

Nice. :) It's not a problem though that we are using the same model, is it?

I changed my hero after a long break to: Goblin Sapper (name may be temporary)

sapper.gif

Model: Goblin Sapper
Race: Orc
Main Stats: Agility, Int
Notable Roles: Harassment, Support.
Goblin Sapper does not have any attack, thus he must use his skills to defeat his opponents.

Abilities: Goblin Land Mine, Primed and Ready!, Unknown (Yet), Kaboom!.
*Names may change.

Goblin Land Mine - Places a land mine on the ground. Levels: 3
Primed and Ready! - Usable only for the neutral Goblin buildings, Goblin Merchant, Goblin Laboratory and Goblin Shipyard. When targeted on a given goblin building it gives the player a random goblin unit (Lab), item (Merchant) or a ship (Shipyard). The level of the item, unit-type and gold cost of the unit varies depending on the level of the ability. It basically gives a discount on those given shops and it's related units/items at the cost of mana and gold. Levels: 3
Kaboom! - Goblin Sapper self-explodes massively damaging nearby buildings and units. Levels: 1
This ability does not require mana at the cost of suicide.

Keep it and no one will ever use your Hero more than once. ^)^

You might think that putting it as a skill is a bad choice. Yes? I promise you isn't. It can drastically change how the battle goes, for example you could use it in life-death situations when you are stuck or with 50 hp left. Since it requires no mana it can be properly used to change the course of the battle. Reviving the hero afterwards is not so hard, Is it?

Ankh of Resurrection (Item) + Goblin Sapper = 2x Kaboom!

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Kyrbi0 will you add to the table if people are finished yet?
Yeah, if people want that...

Working on the Eredar Warlock , going to remake the normal creep to befit a Burning Legion Hero. I'm not sure though in which category it falls, but I'd say Undead.

Name:- Eredar Felsworn
Race :- Eredar (Demon/Undead)
Ability set:-
1.Fel-flame --Active- Ranged Bolt with damage over time and stun.
2.Haunt --Debuff- Reduce enemy armor and gives vision
3.Chaotic Energy --Buff- Mana Regeneration
4.Storm of Chaos --Ultimate-- Meteor falls and damages enemies in an area.
I really like that name "Felsworn". Nice. Demons totally fit the Undead, and I rather like the simplicity of your abilities... Though perhaps a few are just a tad too simple. "Chaotic Energy", for example... Is that a self-buff, or a targetted buff, or an AoE spell? Also, "Haunt" sounds like a modified Faerie Fire... Aside from the "buff-stacking" issue, it just sounds a bit lackluster. If it dealt damage or was an AoE version of FF or something, maybe.

Can't go wrong with CHAOS. : )

A question; are points deducted when we use default Heroes' ability icons?
Not per say. There's certainly no Criteria you are missing by doing so, and heck, there aren't nearly enough "hidden" icons for everyone to use for all their abilities.

The nature of this Contest is that many of us will have similar icons (to each other & to other Heroes in-game). However, the biggest issue is just being 'smart'; look around, use your artistic eye, make choices that make sense. You'll do fine. : )

Missed a couple, I think. And although originally I was thinking of using a siege tank with some attachments and a Blood Elf Engineer or Proudmoore portrait, I'm not liking it and may change my mind as a result. :p
Ehhhhh... Yeah, glad you switched.

(how do you use a custom/different portrait?)

Aren't there already enough Night Elf submissions?
NO.

But yeah, lol.

I've decided on a Human Hero, myself; I call her an Artificer, and she shall use Jaina's model.

Numbers are, of course, subject to revision through testing once I've got the actual code written out (it's all in my head at present). I also may revise the Hero's ultimate and possibly other abilities if they end up not feeling as much like melee spells as I want them to. The ultimate is not entirely without precedent (I feel Volcano and Earthquake are used somewhat similarly) but the magnetism effect is odd and may not be as easy to do as I think. (It's been a few years, okay?)

A[color="#ffaaaa00"]r[/color]tificer: Cunning Hero, adept at controlling combat from a distance and deterring attackers. Can learn Charged Bolt, Force Field, Static Shield, and Magnetic Spire. [color="#ffaaaa00"]Attacks land and air units.[/color]
[color="#ffaaaa00"]C[/color]harged Bolt - Hurls a bolt of damaging lightning at a target enemy that then splits to hit 2/4/6 more enemies at the same time. Primary bolt deals 95/125/190 damage, while secondary bolts do 85% of that damage.
[color="#ffaaaa00"]F[/color]orce Field - Conjures a sphere of force in a targeted 250/350/450 radius that causes all ranged attacks from outside the sphere to miss targets inside the sphere for 6/7/8 seconds. (Has a 1.33 second initial cast time, but is not channeling.)
S[color="#ffaaaa00"]t[/color]atic Shield - Creates a shield that retaliates against attackers with bolts of lightning. Each bolt deals 15/30/50 damage but costs 10/15/20 mana.
Ma[color="#ffaaaa00"]g[/color]netic Spire - Constructs a spire that slows other nearby units and slowly draws them toward itself over 30 seconds (channeling).
Veeeeery interesting. I'm quite pleased to see a Jaina-user (though I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence... Sounds too familiar :p). While I'd personally do all that in a sort of "diablo 3 wizard" flavor, that would probably be too similar to Direfury's "High Elf Arcanist", so it's for the better.

Not usually massive fan of sci-fi in my fantasy, but "artificer" (and the way her spells are pseudo-mystical) gets the job done. Good luck doing it. >:p

I had, Furbolg fits NE, huh? :D

I finished 4 spells with helps of my friends. Just need to post WIPs and map
Yeah, totally... Though "with the helps of my friends" means you still did all the actual work, right? Would hate to see people disqualified. :<

My second WIP. Not finalized yet. :)

Hero
Pirate Captain
(not finalized) [c]
BTNProudmoore.jpg

General
As the humans are missing an agility hero, this one serves as a
supplement in that respect. The stats are close to those of the
Blademaster and the Demon Hunter. He is an assassin hero, however, the
flexible ultimate can also be used for siege. The pirate theme is realized in
many chance based abilities which make him fun but kind of risky to play.
Also some abilities involve resources tying in with the treasure
seeker/freebooter theme. He has a parrot!
Stats:

• Strength: 20 (+2.45) = 42 (@Lvl10)
  • Agility: 21 (+1.45) = 34 (@Lvl10)
  • Intellect: 15 (+1.95) = 32 (@Lvl10)[c]
    139450d1411216579-techtree-contest-9-biome-official-launch-buttonagi.png
    [r]
Description
Cunning Hero, adept at frustrating enemies and adventurous
treasure seeker. Can learn Walk the Plank!, Parley!, Summon Parrot, and
Summon Ghost Ship. Attacks land units.
(+)

Ability 1
Walk the Plank!
Forces a land unit to pay money or be pushed by a powerful
strike. Units below the hero's level are more likely to pay; higher units are
more likely to take damage. Unit level determines gold amount. If the owner
has not enough gold, the unit will take damage.

Plank!
Units pushed into water are silenced by drowning and attacked by piranhas.

Level 1 - 110 damage or a small amount of gold
Level 2 - 220 damage or a medium amount of gold
Level 3 - 330 damage or a high amount of gold

KelensDagger.gif

Ability 2
Parley!
Intimidates a unit by cursing it with piratish insults. Has a chance to narrow
the enemy's concentration reducing armor and decreasing attack speed;
but also involves a chance of enraging the enemy increasing attack and
movement speed.

Plank!
Navigator Beaks can parrot the insult for an additional silence effect.
Lasts 45 (15) seconds.

Level 1 - 50% chance to reduce armor by 3, reduce attack speed by 30%
Level 2 - 70% chance to reduce armor by 4, reduce attack speed by 40%
Level 3 - 90% chance to reduce armor by 5, reduce attack speed by 50%
acidbomb.gif

Ability 3
Summon Parrot
Summons Navigator Beaks, an agile and difficult-to-handle parrot
companion that fights enemies and supports the Pirate Captain with its
tricks. Has the ability Free Spirit.
Lasts until the parrot dies or is summoned again.

Level 1 - 300 hit points, 10 - 13 damage.
Level 2 - 625 hit points, 15 - 17 damage, Talking Bird.
Level 3 - 875 hit points, 20 - 23 damage, Talking Bird and Steal Object.
BTNForceOfNature.jpg

Ultimate
Summon Ghost Ship
Summons a cursed ethereal Ghost Ship that
transports units and items. The Curse of Turtle Rock aura enables nearby
friendly units to steal gold when attacking buildings; but also involves the
chance of turning attacking ground units into cursed skeletons for 60
seconds. In its corporal form, the Ghost Ship serves as a drop site for gold
and lumber and is able to attack at a long distance.
Lasts 180 seconds.
139449d1411215452-techtree-contest-9-biome-official-launch-btnship.png
Quite impressive! I'm grateful to hear about someone using the excellent Proudmoore model; I was looking forward to some solid "pirate captain" heroes, personally. Sounds nice overall, though I'm worried about how many effects his spells (especially his Ultimate) have on the game... The "WtP/Parley" combo could be better as a synergy, but meh, comboes still work (e.g. Brewmaster).

I changed my hero after a long break to: Goblin Sapper (name may be temporary)

sapper.gif

Model: Goblin Sapper
Race: Orc
Main Stats: Agility, Int
Notable Roles: Harassment, Support.
Goblin Sapper does not have any attack, thus he must use his skills to defeat his opponents.

Abilities: Goblin Land Mine, Primed and Ready!, Unknown (Yet), Kaboom!.
*Names may change.

Goblin Land Mine - Places a land mine on the ground. Levels: 3
Primed and Ready! - Usable only for the neutral Goblin buildings, Goblin Merchant, Goblin Laboratory and Goblin Shipyard. When targeted on a given goblin building it gives the player a random goblin unit (Lab), item (Merchant) or a ship (Shipyard). The level of the item, unit-type and gold cost of the unit varies depending on the level of the ability. It basically gives a discount on those given shops and it's related units/items at the cost of mana and gold. Levels: 3
Kaboom! - Goblin Sapper self-explodes massively damaging nearby buildings and units. Levels: 1
This ability does not require mana at the cost of suicide.
Umm... While I'm glad to see a Goblin in the runnings, I can't help but say that a "suicide" ability, no matter how well thought-out, will have a really hard time being 'balance-able'. Heroes are so important to Wc3 overall (their level & potency being a direct antecedent to either victory or defeat), that taking your hero 'out of the game' (i.e. by death) in such a way just screams for help. Trying to increase the damage/effects of the spell to compensate would necessarily result in a game-ending spell.

Also not having an Attack??

Also, messing with Neutral structures??

Also, where's his 3rd ability?

... Interesting start.

I know. But I don't care. :D
bird-on-no-bird-sign.jpg

Power to the people, man. xD

Level 4
Ehhhhh... Yeah, glad you switched.

(how do you use a custom/different portrait?)

You don't, but you can stack a ton of decorations to get the illusion of something like that. Of course, certain buff/debuff effects can ruin it.

Veeeeery interesting. I'm quite pleased to see a Jaina-user (though I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence... Sounds too familiar :p). While I'd personally do all that in a sort of "diablo 3 wizard" flavor, that would probably be too similar to Direfury's "High Elf Arcanist", so it's for the better.

Not usually massive fan of sci-fi in my fantasy, but "artificer" (and the way her spells are pseudo-mystical) gets the job done. Good luck doing it. >:p

Actually, M:tG hasn't been on my mind much at all for a very long time, so it kind of is a coincidence. But, hey, it works.

And, well, I'm going for Dalaran's general "magitek" flavor with spires and constructs that channel arcane magicks.

That said, I've run into problems with Force Field and I'd rather make a different spell than continue trying to fix it anymore.

For the curious, detecting force field interactions is not really a problem. The issue is the "forcing the attacker to miss" part. A temporary Curse or Brew effect would dispel other Curse/Brew buffs, and may even work the same way as adding/removing a Critical Strike ability (doesn't apply until the attacker's next attack). I started on a sophisticated damage-detection scheme, then ran some thought-experiments and came to the following conclusions:
1. With a slow projectile and fast attacks, a unit could attack, then move inside/outside a field, then attack again, before the first instance registers as "damage".
2. Therefore, to account properly for this, an "attack" event would have to basically write to a "hit/miss" queue that the "damage" event would read to determine whether or not damage is prevented.
3. This means the trigger must track every permutation of two units, which is messy.
4. This also won't work at all, because a unit with real evasion would be the subject of a "Unit Is Attacked" event but not the corresponding "Unit Takes Damage" event, which means the queue is not read as often as it is written and the damage detection becomes asynchronous.

So, no, this is not as simple as just giving units inside the field an "Aphotic Shield". :p

Just as well; it's hard to tell whether an effect like immunity to damage is actually balanced without extensive multiplayer testing; against AIs and of course creep camps, it might as well be Big Bad Voodoo—and it's available at level 1 and isn't channeling. This much was clear even with the bugged ("crit") version of the spell.

Meanwhile, Charged Bolt and Static Shield were easy to implement (since I finished the convoluted damage detection system but just couldn't use it for Force Field) and wonderfully consistent. So there's that, at least.

So, now I am thinking of replacing Force Field with a Distortion Field (or something along those lines) that sharply increases the movement speed of everyone inside it. And instead of slowing and pulling units, her ultimate can just do lots of damage via Lightning Shield.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Actually, M:tG hasn't been on my mind much at all for a very long time, so it kind of is a coincidence. But, hey, it works.
Weird, I woulda sworn...

cosmicat said:
So, now I am thinking of replacing Force Field with a Distortion Field (or something along those lines) that sharply increases the movement speed of everyone inside it. And instead of slowing and pulling units, her ultimate can just do lots of damage via Lightning Shield.
Sounds pretty reasonable, and still on Theme/Role. I've always wondered, though, how useful "super MS in/de-creasers" are, given the cap on both ends of movespeed (can't reduce to 0 and can't go higher than 522 (which wouldn't be such a big issue, except everything in the game is already so darn fast; lvl2 Wind Walk takes the BM handily above that. :<...)). I've had a "Forbidding" spell idea floating around for a while (massively lowering enemy MS in an area), but never actually tried it.

Now I'm curious.

I couldn't figure out the last skill of my druid so i am bailing out in favor of the Techtree contest :p

At least got ideas about that one.

Aw man! Sorry to hear that. No switching Heroes, then?

Well, better luck in the Techtree Contest.

Level 4
A super MS increase in a small area feels like it could work; in particular it would compensate a lot for Footman Defend reducing movement speed, if you're using it against a ranged force. A super MS decrease seems like it would be too powerful: disabling your opponents (and possibly a couple of nearby allies) is generally a lot more powerful than slightly enabling your allies (and possibly some enemies): Haste runes and scrolls are reasonably commonplace and anyone can use them, but Earthquake is an amazing ultimate and the structure damage is NOT the main feature.

I'm more worried about the "does AoE damage" ultimate: the pseudo-Forked Lightning and the pseudo-Thorns shield feels like a lot of direct magic damage already, and flat damage can actually be more threatening than Death and Decay against a large number of weaker troops (e.g. Archers).

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Design Criteria
Theme:How well the skills, aesthetics & design fit together in a thematic manner such that they feel like they belong on the given hero (i.e. frost mage with frost spells, warrior with martial abilities, etc). Well-fitting & polished aesthetics which complement a cohesive Theme will be graded well; poorly-considered or lacking Thematic elements will result in a poor score.10

Role:
How well the skills of the hero work together to achieve the tactical synergy & gameplay style the hero has (i.e. ranged assault, tank, support caster, etc). Comprehensive, well-though-out Roles which complement a cohesive Faction will be graded well; ill-considered, insufficient or over-compensating Roles will lose points.10

Balance:
Includes how well the hero's Theme, & Role fit into the melee environment in terms of balance, theme, style, complicatedness, and so forth. Overpowered or Underpowered Heroes will result in a poor score; properly balanced elements will mean a good score.10

Creativity:
How original the design of the hero is in terms of creative ideas, clever implementations, or new concepts. Innovation and creativity will be rewarded; re-use of existing elements & poor originality will result in a poor score.10

Coding:
How well-made the Coding is for your Hero. Regardless of type (GUI, (v)JASS, etc) or amount (minimum 2-triggered spells, or all 4), Code must be good; MUI, MPI, etc are all important considerations. Clean, Efficient, Robust & Reusable code will result in a good score; Leaky, Haphazard, Inefficient code will result in a poor score.10

Awesomeness:
The most subjective of all grading criteria. This attempts to quantify exactly how awesome a Hero's overall design feels. This is the "subjective elbow room" for people to talk about how "cool" or "nifty" or "rad" the Hero is.5

Total points:
Guys, don't you think it's quite awkward? How about removing it so that we have round total score of 50 points?

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
I agree, imo it is already covered with Theme, Role and Creativity.
Probably, extend all of the scores range to 20 is also better. So we have round max score of 100 and judges can give more precise scoring on each category.

I have decided to make my character a Crypt Fiend with darkish color. :D
So that I won't use nerubians because they said that it wasn't an Undead member.

You better go quick. Don't forget this: at last you will always need to balance your hero which probably takes several times. You need to actually take your Hero into some real melee map battles to make sure your Hero fits nicely and is not overpowered or even retardpowered.

Level 4
Probably, extend all of the scores range to 20 is also better. So we have round max score of 100 and judges can give more precise scoring on each category.

I'm not convinced having more scoring options causes judges to give more precise scores, but this was worth debating weeks ago. :grin:

So that I won't use nerubians because they said that it wasn't an Undead member.
Nerubians with a dark tint could look like stylish undead creatures. :p

It was suggested several pages ago.

//Is it okay if countdown loop triggers do not use 0.03? (Just for removing a buff)

Last edited:
Level 4
It says
Triggers which should be provided to allow a single player to test the hero individually with ease and without having to build an altar and gain experience.
How exactly should those triggers look like and what should their function be? Like creating the custom hero on lvl 10 via text message? :vw_wtf:

Level 4
Without a clear guideline, I was going to just put buttons on the Town Hall that would summon/resummon the hero for free and drop experience tomes and cooldown reset runes.

cooldown reset runes.
How exactly? xD

Anyways, I'm experiencing a lot of problems with my entry. I might just apply for judging.
This is how my supposed final entry's concept went;

Blade Mistress (Watcher Model)

[Q]uantum Shackle
Throws a lightning shackle at a target, dealing 45/90/135 damage and slowing it by 50% for 3.5 seconds while reducing its armor by 3/5/7 for the same duration.

[W]ading Barrage
Dashes towards a target location. Afterwards, increases attack speed by 30/45/60% for 4.5 seconds.

Arcane [E]ssence
Casting an ability empowers the next attack to deal 40/80/120 bonus damage.

Lace[r]ation
Hurls a powerful but slow glaive that deals 375 damage over 2 seconds to enemies it hits, while knocking them into the air for a second.
-----
E: I am going to do a last minute entry (a more simple one, at that), but I might go for judging if I do not make it in time.
Necromaster (Living Kel)

Implo[d]e
Deals 80/125/170 damage in an area and creates 1/1/2 corpses.

D[e]ath Call
Sends two skulls in a cone, healing allies hit for 35/70/105 and raising a zombie off every corpse.

??

Shadow Ascen[t]
Summons a powerful shade that knocks enemies in an area into the air for 1.5 seconds while dealing 350 damage.

Last edited:
Level 4
How exactly? xD

• Cooldown Reset
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Uses an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Refresher Rune
    • Actions
      • Unit - Reset ability cooldowns for (Hero manipulating item)
      • Unit - Set life of (Hero manipulating item) to 100.00%
      • Unit - Set mana of (Hero manipulating item) to 100.00%
(I'm using vJass, but I assume GUI triggers are more accessible to the rest of y'all. On that note, I plan to include a version of the map that uses standard Jass as well, compiled externally via JassHelper. That means the code will be gibberish, but judges etc. would be able to open the map without using JNGP.)

Status
Not open for further replies.