1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Warcraft III - Patch 1.30.2

Discussion in 'Patch & Reforged Discussion' started by StoPCampinGn00b, Dec 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOS_19D4GB4PL

MOS_19D4GB4PL

Resources:
    Resources:
    If I'm not mistaken, LAN should still be available (I'm not using it as it now requires some useless 3rd party trashware), they're just going to abandon it.

2. HDPC2000

HDPC2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    The question is, if Blizzard killed the mpq and changed it to .001, would something be created to open the files and a model editor that accepts this type of file?.

Oh and in the Spanish version, not only does the shaman speak in English, in the last mission of the humans at the beginning they speak in English, Furion speaks in English, and others that I do not know, but he does have those errors.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  3. anufis

anufis

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's already created. Program is called CASC viewer.

4. Tasyen

Tasyen

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Also in the German version, furion & Shaman use many english lines since V1.30 (Casc Migration).

5. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    #TotallyRefinedPatches
    #MakeEnglishGreatAgain
    ;)

6. HDPC2000

HDPC2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you :D

I have noticed that Blizzard joined all the languages in a game, because they do not create better an option that can be changed the voices for other languages or the language of the game?, it may also be that there is the problem, that sometimes the game of insurance in the voices is placed in the game files in the other language and confused, so I see is the English version that makes conflict and have to patch it, there is also a bug in the mission of the fall of Silvermoon that by taking a Banshee and using Possession, the Elf Peasant can not build the barracks or the towers, I hope some modders who work in Blizzard see these errors :D and it would be better to change the mission of the human farms to those of the elves.

7. I sought refuge from DCs by replaying the campaign until they fix b.net.
    [​IMG]

8. EredarArbeiterYU

EredarArbeiterYU

Resources:
    Resources:
    Loooooooooooooooooooooll! For real?? howzdispossible?

9. HDPC2000

HDPC2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    Warcraft is BugCraft :v

10. @EredarArbeiterYU It might be my installation being faulty though because some other folk couldn't reproduce it. Basically that happened when continuing from the preceding mission to the final UD TFT one, skipping all the cutscenes. I attached the savegame if someone wants to try.

Edit: Doesn't happen all the time btw, took 3 tries to get it from that savegame file.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2019
  11. mori

mori

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    1.30.3 landed.

Patch notes are the same as PTR. Only melee fixes.

Probably not even worth of its own thread.

12. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just saw the patch notes.
    — Alchemist now keeps getting nerfed. I did warn, it was a bad idea to buff Acid Bomb. Alchemist deals quite a lot of burst if he pairs it with Chemical Rage. I suppose this was meant to buff it when he pairs it with Healing Spray instead, but I haven't seen anyone using Alchemist as a healer.
    — As for Mountain Giants, it seems there's the impression they're too good when massed? There's almost no game where I've been glad to get giants over bears, as they fall easily to heavy melee without dealing any viable damage.

13. looking_for_help

looking_for_help

Resources:
    Spells:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Well, I think I have to disagree here, although I agree that Acid Bomb is (was?) too strong.

If you watch the latest competitive pro-games in tournaments, there certainly was a massive usage of Heal-Spray and MGs. Just one random example from the last WGL, semi-final, Foggy vs Infi.

14. FoltyX

FoltyX

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can you please help me someone? I can not upgrade to new version. I am desperate cause I tried everything. Thanks...

15. I reinstalled WC3 that day, after which the dialog didn't pop up anymore. But now it did once again, while playing NE RoC final mission (by continuing straight from previous one). It's hard to pin down when this happens thus I can't really give steps to reproduce. I'm on latest patch.
    [​IMG]

16. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Can you install the PTR version of the game?

17. EredarArbeiterYU

EredarArbeiterYU

Resources:
    Resources:
    Get your asses on that Public Test Realm and test this desync issue we complained about for so long!! xD
    Literately no people on PTR -.-

18. neven1

neven1

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know people praise the Blizzard too much here but i just want to say that i'm sick and tired of this random desynic ruing gameplay. It's happening so damn often now it's painfuly obvious that the new patches are the cause. God do i hate this incompetent company. Came back to ruin a 16 year old game. Thanks Blizzard.

19. Pinzu

Pinzu

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Anyone else experienced this bug? I changed password on my main account and ever since I haven't been able to login. I don't have any email configured to it so can't recover it. Another odd feature is that every time i look Pinzu appears online in the clan screen but offline when i do /whois (my other acc is tag0). Other people have confirmed that my main acc appears online to them as well.

When I enter the correct password I lose connection from the login screen, otherwise i get 3.2 error (or something like that).

upload_2019-1-13_20-48-36.png

Battle.net oddities... ^^

20. MOS_19D4GB4PL

MOS_19D4GB4PL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can't say, right after this update my account disappeared entirely, so no friends etc to check.

@Edit: last time I logged in (to my account) was around one month before the update occurred. Sad but my account wasn't that much important to me, so I just created a new one. Thought I should mention such strange things do happen.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.