• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III ability in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Wait, I want Transmute. Selling bitches left and right would be awesome.

You fingered a dude? Interesting. Please tell me more.

did you know how it hurts?
got victimized by them!
now that the forbidden jutsu was out, now's the time for,
titty crunch! they press your tits with their fingers so hard you're gonna cry!
fuck! i was gangbanged by them! fucking tits hurt... i got my arm grabbed like i was in mma then titty crunched! shit!!! fockin don'tmess with meeee!!!!:ogre_rage:
haha! it was so fun when i masterlocked that fatbitch with huge tits!
still got my tits sore from last time, but i had my revenge!!! sweeettt...
dude that's how we guys play at school!
or, throw jabs at each other, throw CHAIRS at each other!!!
then tomorrow it was just like nothing happened...
and don't get me started on how i started a stampede...

Level 38
That ought to suck as much as it is cool. No hugs or kisses or anything related :<

touche'

Invulnerable soldiers can be locked up in big bunkers below the ground. Try beat invisible soldiers with blink.

If their invulnerability is granted by locust they ignore pathing entirely :D
But ya, regular invulnerability someone might go all out wolverine-experimental on you :S

though I think if I was invulnerable I'd probably do a lot more stunts on my snowboard, and maybe take up other sports were worrying about having my face ground off wouldn't be an issue anymore. And do stuff like smash spiders with my bare hands. Being the next crocodile hunter would be pretty entertaining with that to, you could actually get bit/mauled/impaled by a lot of critters without worrying about the consequences. What happens when I stick my hand in the shark's mouth? He looses a lot of teeth. That's what happens. Suckers.

Level 4
I don't know, I think I'm going to have to go with one of the following:
Exhume Corpses: Something about walking around with corpses spawning in my wake really makes me a happy panda. ;D
Cleave: This way, I can bitch slap as many people as I want at once!
Spell Steal: "That guy sure is an amazing Guitarist. I'ma have to take that." Simple enough.
Mana Flare: Good luck using all of your new abilities when I pop this baby! Unless it's passive. :/ Ah well. Can't always win at everything.
Phase Shift: This one only works 'cause I'm easily amused. I'd shift out of existence in public, then come back in and yell "WHERE THE HELL WAS I?!?"
Sorry for my slightly long list, I felt like I had some good ideas. :D Still can't decide which is MY favorite though. :/

Level 5
That ability the one where one of when hydras die. LOLOL if i got murdered 2 lvl 6 hydras would pop out and just pwn whoever killed...
That or sleep...I would be so much healthier if i just passed out at night instead of having complete insomnia xD

Level 22
Shockwave! or in jap words its called "Kamehame".
No, it's "Turtle Devastation Wave" or "Turtle Destruction Wave", not shockwave.

Shockwave! in Japanese is Shōgekiha!

I'll pick channel and trigger all the effects I want.

Level 3
The Ghost's ability or the permanent invisibility or wind walk or evasion with 100% chance

if i cant have one of those the, locust ability xD
if i cant locust i'll have perma bash :D
or channel :D

or maybe impale for multiple tentacle rape

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
pillage.gif

Each attack that does damage to a building also gains resources.
Pillage wouldn't be too bad.
Anything that sponsor demolition is worth its weight in gold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.