• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III ability in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Devour, Flame Strike, and Charm for me thanks.

I want to eat my victims whole, burn down my enemies, and use Charm to take over a army to my cause and take over!

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Attribute Bonus!
A high leveled one, of course. Huge boosts to Strength, Agility and Intelligence! =D

That's one I just thought of =P but I've always wanted to have Blink.

I would have suggested Burrow too, but damn, you'd need to borrow Tunneling Claws from StarCraft II for it to be any fun. =P

Reincarnation was a good choice, though.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Think outside of the box, you'd not even know how to count and write if there wasn't school. I don't see the fun in that.

That is abolutelly correct, and I indeed totally agree with you, but still, we are pretty much learning shits, I don't know where are you from, and how hard schools are there, but I am in Croatia, which has schools that are world 3. hardest, + I have a music school, so freedom is everything I wanna now =D
Still, smart people without school would do something meaningful, ppl on THW would sure make maps, and if you ask me, I would also study maths, and music, so it's like, I wouldn't just sit at my pc doing nothing.
Also, I noticed that since the school started, people aren't that much online anymore, at least kids, which are as far as I know the most.

EDIT: OMG I WROTE WOULD INSTEAD OF WOULDN'T xD

Last edited:
Level 22
That is abolutelly correct, and I indeed totally agree with you, but still, we are pretty much learning shits, I don't know where are you from, and how hard schools are there, but I am in Croatia, which has schools that are world 3. hardest, + I have a music school, so freedom is everything I wanna now =D
Still, smart people without school would do something meaningful, ppl on THW would sure make maps, and if you ask me, I would also study maths, and music, so it's like, I would just sit at my pc doing nothing.
Also, I noticed that since the school started, people aren't that much online anymore, at least kids, which are as far as I know the most.

Intentional unpolite speech:Hi Neighbour!

Anyway I don't know which is harder, yours or Slovenia.

Vunjo

Level 14
that's all you had to say, neighbour? xD
Well, if Croatia is at 3. place, China is at 1./2., it's almost impossible that Slovenia has harder schools =)
Mind if I add you as friend =)? Are you a mapmaker/modeler/skinner or what? :D

Vunjo

Level 14
Mass Teleport may pull in unknowing passerby and has limited range on where you can teleport yourself to.

As far as I know, Mass Teleport is level 6 ability from Archmage, which teleports to start location. Since there are no start locations in real life, it would teleport you anywhere. Blink has limited range, not mass teleport lolz

Level 16
As far as I know, Mass Teleport is level 6 ability from Archmage, which teleports to start location. Since there are no start locations in real life, it would teleport you anywhere. Blink has limited range, not mass teleport lolz
Um... Its actually town center and not starting point (Or, following your logic, your mom's womb).
Blink has limited range with such a short cooldown.

Locust

No, not the Crypt Lord ultimate, just the one that makes the little locust units wander around and makes them untargetable.

Ninjas can't catch you if you have Locust on.

Seems like it would backfire
You wouldn't be able to target yourself anymore, and thus give yourself orders - thus you'd permanently be stuck in locust, wandering around aimlessly until you stop and move to your spawn location and stay there, forever, unable to interact with anyone else and them unable to interact with you.

Seems like it would backfire
You wouldn't be able to target yourself anymore, and thus give yourself orders - thus you'd permanently be stuck in locust, wandering around aimlessly until you stop and move to your spawn location and stay there, forever, unable to interact with anyone else and them unable to interact with you.

I have lifesteal. Your argument is invalid.

Level 49
What made you change your mind from using Wind Walk to get that surprise butt secks you're always after? Did you decide to switch from dicks to chicks? I just wish you'd make your mind up, Debode, you come across as one confused individual.

It was a joke, someone else already used Wind Walk. (Not that my latest post ISN'T a joke...)

Status
Not open for further replies.