• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hearthstones in Real Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
The Hearthstone is a Device used by World of Warcraft Heros to Teleport themselves back to the Home Town. This can be set up by taking to an Innkeeper, and, afterwards, using it when your ready to return, but are to lazy to walk/ride/fly there. However, this item can only be used every Half-Hour.

Question, If this item were real, and u aquire it, how do u think your life will go?

images

ICON

images

i could be wrong, but this is what it looks like in real life.

Level 9
Sincerely.... i don't think it would help much. I mean... yeah, let's say when you go far away from home and you don't want to take a "return" ticket for the bus/plane/whatever you use this item... otherwise, just in your hometown to get back from school/work... it's mostly useless since it won't save you much time... just something like 15-30 minutes which is not extremely much.

Although such an item would be interesting and maybe it has it's uses... mostly in the life of a person it would be useless... and i think it would be totally useless in case of those who travel much and never have a permanent home.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Sincerely.... i don't think it would help much. I mean... yeah, let's say when you go far away from home and you don't want to take a "return" ticket for the bus/plane/whatever you use this item... otherwise, just in your hometown to get back from school/work... it's mostly useless since it won't save you much time... just something like 15-30 minutes which is not extremely much.

Although such an item would be interesting and maybe it has it's uses... mostly in the life of a person it would be useless... and i think it would be totally useless in case of those who travel much and never have a permanent home.

u never know, SOMEONE is bound to want it

Level 11

You actually save alot of time if you want to go, for example from New York to Tokyo...that 30 minutes cooldown is faster than flying back and forth...

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Ah well, i'm not a WoW player/fan so i didn't knew this

Still, i think it would still be faster than having a 1 way ticket to Tokyo from New York and then using that stone and not using a 2 way ticket

u still need the ticket to get form home to destination anyway, so its basicly ur cheap, 1-way ticket home

Level 11
u still need the ticket to get form home to destination anyway, so its basicly ur cheap, 1-way ticket home

that was what i was saying, that it would be better to use a 1 way ticket from new york to tokyo and then the stone, which i meant that you fly from new york to tokyo and after that you use the stone
Which like you said, it would be cheaper, but also faster in my opinion...considering that you won't go to Japan from USA just to travel for the sake of travelling

It would something like this...going to Japan with airplane(1 day, can't tell for sure but let it be that way) and you spend 7 days there(in the mean time the cooldown ends) and then instead of wasting another day you just teleport back in a second

Kas

Kas

Level 10
that was what i was saying, that it would be better to use a 1 way ticket from new york to tokyo and then the stone, which i meant that you fly from new york to tokyo and after that you use the stone
Which like you said, it would be cheaper, but also faster in my opinion...considering that you won't go to Japan from USA just to travel for the sake of travelling

It would something like this...going to Japan with airplane(1 day, can't tell for sure but let it be that way) and you spend 7 days there(in the mean time the cooldown ends) and then instead of wasting another day you just teleport back in a second

Status
Not open for further replies.