• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III ability in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this one

JASS:
struct Spell extends array
    private static method run takes nothing returns nothing
        if GetSpellAbilityId() == 'LOOL' then
            loop
                call ExecuteFunc(thistype.run.name)
            endloop
        endif
    endmethod
    private static method onInit takes nothing returns nothing
        local trigger t = CreateTrigger()
        call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ(t, EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT)
        call TriggerAddCondition(t, Filter(thistype.run))
        set t = null
    endmethod
endstruct

Level 4
Wind Walk would be cool. But lazy people don't like to walk / run / do any activities, even though they have maximum speed. So I'll chose Blink because it's the shortcut.

What?! You woke up really late and you have to be at school. You quickly get dressed go and take something to eat from the fridge and blink your way to the school.

You want to get to a building rooftop (or somewhere you can't get easily)? (If you chose Wind Walk here, I hope you have some really high speed so you can walk vertically on the building so you get to the rooftop) No problem for Blink here.

Also Blink is more suitable to dodge spells. Wind Walk might be good for spells with Target, but AoE spells make you eat dust. Blink solves any problem.

So for fleeing / escaping / whatever, you might consider Blink the best way for that. (Unless you get Silenced)

Level 6
I would choose Holy Light
to heal those who are friend to me AND they are cool.
to damage those jerks who are enemy to me.
to recognize whether there is a jerk in my friends or not, by attempting to cast my spell on him/her. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.