• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III ability in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Fuck no. Inability to killself would suck. Also a really boring power, and what if you still feel pain? etc.

Level 9
As a fact:

The Invulnerability ability = renders all the vulnerabilities of the caster to null, basically making him unable to be damaged and/or affected by anything that would threaten his life. This refers to anything from a small needle in the finger to the giant meteor. In other words, that makes you unable to feel pain and/or anything that would hurt you, even a little.

Also, i'll change my mind and take the 'Build (Night Elf)' ability... Being able to turn one's self into a tree that will spawn night elven troops or such would be quite interesting to try. *chuckle*

Level 5
im sure no one thought of this yet, illusion wand ability wich allows me to create illusions of anyone i want including myself and use them for my own evil schemes :D (illusion of me studying for mom to see while im hanging out with mah friends) or maybe also create illusions of my friends for their moms to see? omg this looks awesome and it dosent cost mana since its an item ability....but the problem is that its timed :O

Status
Not open for further replies.