• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-World of Warcraft- V1.4c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Welcome to Shadowz123's second attept at World of warcraft for warcraft III.

this map has these features:
- Huge Map
- Exploration on both land and sea
- Bosses to fight
- Loads of enemies
- 10 Races to choose from
- Classes to choose from each race
- Items from the real WoW game
- Level Cap at lvl 60
- PvP and Non-PvP on the same map
- Plus Much More!

V1.4
Massive Update!
- Ahn'Quiraj added
- Lots of Items
- New abilities
- Blood Elves and Naga removed
- Plus Tons more fixes

V1.4b
- I fixed the Alterac Valley bug. (Unable to win the second time)
- Modified some items and abilities.
- Replaced the city heros with the correct ones from WoW.
- The bug with the Ahn'Quiraj invasion.
- A few other things too.

V1.4c
- New abilities
- New Units
- New Items
- Few fixes

Visit -World of Warcraft- Forums - http://s9.invisionfree.com/WoW_Shadowz123/

Hope you enjoy it!

The most anticipated map this year is -World of Warcraft- V1.5, read about it on the forums!

Attachments

• -World of Warcraft- V 1.4c.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 133
Level 24
Yea, the terrain was very bad. Worse then mine, which is completly amzaing. I found that some of the places and islands were very square, I didn't like the way that everywhere was seperated with cliffs except for the entrance. I didn't like the fact that you had to buy a boat either, it would of been better if you could just pay for a trip, so lower levels would be able to travel to places by boat without having to get 3000 gold. Every gate I went to had a ridiculous amount of health, it gets very boring standing there hitting a gate for 5 minutes. And especialy at that place, Ahn'Quiraj. That was especialy bad, because it had 4 gates! I have no idea why there was an island with "Shadowz123's Ultimate Guardians", that were so strong that even with cheats it took me 5 minutes to kill them. And then the unit named "Shadowz123", it looked completly stupid the way it had almost no cool down time. Also most of the bosses looked like they were like this, that they had a huge amount of health.

Tip: Lordaeron Summer is the worst tileset that can be used to make a worldwide map.

This is my sugestion:
1 - Change the tileset to Village.
2 - Remove all tiles, leting only the cliff tiles, the Rough Dirty and the rocky ground.
3 - Go to the Cliff base tilesets group and add the Lordaeron Winter Snow, the Barrens Grass, the Outland Light Dirt, and a type of high grass to make ashenvalle...

I dont have tested this version already, but I remember then in 1.4b its impossible to reach the outland and and the player can up one level with each Tauren that your kill at mul'gor.
You have fixed these things?

So add a way to any player can play with the Alliance or the Horde...

Status
Not open for further replies.