• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III ability in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Don't forget the best ability ever.
Finger Of Death.

Because fingering someone, never felt so good!
HAHAHA! DID YOU KNOW I DID THAT TO MY CLASSMATE? I JUST USED THE FORBIDDEN JUTSU on his has and then he cried so hard he shout and cursed so hard he almost punched me!
fast reflex dude... fast reflex...
what if i turn my back? then he just might...*wore metal undearwear*

Level 19
Wait, I want Transmute. Selling bitches left and right would be awesome.

HAHAHA! DID YOU KNOW I DID THAT TO MY CLASSMATE? I JUST USED THE FORBIDDEN JUTSU on his has and then he cried so hard he shout and cursed so hard he almost punched me!
fast reflex dude... fast reflex...
what if i turn my back? then he just might...*wore metal undearwear*

You fingered a dude? Interesting. Please tell me more.

Level 49
On second thought, I think I'll go with Build and Repair. I'll be able to construct entire cities, armies, and eventually, empires - by just hitting the air with a pickaxe repeatedly while the buildings construct themselves!
I think the races of Warcraft really underestimate the TRUE power that Peons and Peasants have...

Level 49
You'll have your personal castle, sure enough, but that's not enough! What if the military attack you for illegal construction and\or unauthorized wizardry...? You'll have to protect it, of course! And what better way is there to protect a castle than smash it with an iron pickaxe while it slowly reconstructs itself...? There isn't, of course! Not to mention you'll probably want to start your own little town, and later army, and later empire, and eventually religion! So you'll need your own barracks(producing Clone Footmen, Riflemen and Knights for your entertainment and protection), your own Arcane Sanctum(every religion needs a religious leader! And what religion could claim THEIR religious leaders can literally heal wounds and revive people, eh?), your own workshop(you never know when you have to blow up the White House before it nukes the hell out of your little... colony, and what better way is there to blow stuff up than with ol' fashioned MORTAR COMBAT?), etc! So you see, your tiny castles wont help you so much as my brilliant BUILD and REPAIR abilities. ^^

Level 11
Chizume, the undead warriors will turn on you as soon as you train them. You're not the Lich King, thus you'll just cause a zombie apocalypse that will eventually consume you. :p

Oh noes :< Didn't think of that. But it's okay; I'll just arm myself with the rifle we keep in our living room and collect some shells, and we can finally have that zombie outbreak survival we so dearly wish for.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
You'll have your personal castle, sure enough, but that's not enough! What if the military attack you for illegal construction and\or unauthorized wizardry...? You'll have to protect it, of course! And what better way is there to protect a castle than smash it with an iron pickaxe while it slowly reconstructs itself...? There isn't, of course! Not to mention you'll probably want to start your own little town, and later army, and later empire, and eventually religion! So you'll need your own barracks(producing Clone Footmen, Riflemen and Knights for your entertainment and protection), your own Arcane Sanctum(every religion needs a religious leader! And what religion could claim THEIR religious leaders can literally heal wounds and revive people, eh?), your own workshop(you never know when you have to blow up the White House before it nukes the hell out of your little... colony, and what better way is there to blow stuff up than with ol' fashioned MORTAR COMBAT?), etc! So you see, your tiny castles wont help you so much as my brilliant BUILD and REPAIR abilities. ^^

A proof that Arhitecture pwnz =)

Level 38

Build tiny castle allows you to build castles, so if one was nuked you can always build another one. or ten. or thousand. With being able to watch a castle construct itself in 30 seconds it sort of defeats the allure of repairing it.

Besides, castles train peasants (which have build and repair) so your point is invalid. And even if that didn't work out in RL I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to convince people to work for you by giving them their own castle. And buy RFC* stuff from selling castles.

*(really fucking cool).

Level 38
The peasants would just Call to Arms and rebel against you. :p
Besides, the 'Tiny Castle' is an item, thus it's not expendable infinitely.

Well, -->
If you could have one of the standard Warcraft III abilities in real life, which one would you choose? This also includes ultimates and item abilities but excludes Resurrection and similar revive abilities, it would just ruin the fun of this.

From my understanding this would indicate the person responding to the question would have the ability themselves rather than an item with the ability, and as the build tiny castle item is only limited in the number of times it may be used by the actual items attributes rather than the ability itself it would be logical to assume having the ability on a unit (me) would remove the one-time use limitations imposed by the item. If any other ability was placed on an item with one charge it would be a one-time use as well.

With an indefinite amount of constructable castles I'm sure I'd be able to keep the peasants in line ;)
(unless, of course, the pathing requirements for placing castles in RL really sucked).

Last edited:

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Why do you need custom wc3 ability if you have power of mind, human strenght, and you kind of "revive" after death to paradise/hell (sorry for anyone that has different belief, I didn't mean to offend anyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.