1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The long-awaited results for Concept Art Contest #11 have finally been released!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join Texturing Contest #30 now in a legendary battle of mythological creatures!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hivers united and created a bunch of 2v2 melee maps. Vote for the best in our Melee Mapping Contest #4 - Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Throne of Dalaran v1.4 beta

Submitted by matin45
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Throne of Dalaran
Prepare to start a big battle between Paladins and Archmages for Throne of the Dalaran!
Which faction do you like to join it?
The goal of the game, is destroying farms of the enemy but how?
In begin of the game, you must pick 8 cards. This section is very important; Because your cards must match. More card matching will increase the chances of winning.
But smart card picking is not the only task, you have to play cards well during the game so you can win.
Features:
Customize deck with 16 available cards
Using mini-map for playing cards
Damage bonus system
Card details in card picking
Play 2v2 with your friends (Will be added soon)
Play with different game modes (Will be added soon)
[​IMG] [​IMG]
[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
Note: This version is beta. If you support me, I will improve it with your suggestions and bug reports.
Thanks
Credits:
Models:
Lost Space Pack: General Frank
Special Thanks to:
Sabe
Shar Dundred
Veldris
IcemanBo
Pyrogasm
Wrda
Erfan Tabasi for preparing preview image
v1.0: Release
v1.1 to v1.3: Some bugs fixed
v1.4 : Added some details to cards and Added damage bonus system
Previews
Contents

Throne of Dalaran v1.4 beta (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
It's a nice idea in theory, however, seems rather monotonous. Units all have the same damage values and types; there are no armour variations only health differences. You should play more maps of the genre and get some inspiration: Mush Black Law...
?

Which Units do you like to add?

1. Lizards

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Clanrats

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. Scourge

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Horde

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. matin45

matin45

Resources:
    Resources:
    There are many people who can comment on new maps, but after five days there was not even a single feedback.
    I understand you that you have a lot of work but you who used this map can tell me what the problem is and what areas need to improve.
    If I'm going to build and improve this map, I need to know you like it or no.
    Please give a short comment at least.
    Thanks.

2. Tuwnew

Tuwnew

Resources:
    Resources:
    You may add some screenshots to encourage people downloading it and thefore reviewing it.

3. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's a nice idea in theory, however, seems rather monotonous. Units all have the same damage values and types; there are no armour variations only health differences. You should play more maps of the genre and get some inspiration:
    Mush
    Black Law Hills 1.7.1
    Castle Fight 1.30 (SL)
    Warhammer 40k Tech Wars +AI
    Age of War v2.0
    Build and Brawl (BnBv1.9e)
    Unit Craft Tournament 1.31

Overall, it needs more gameplay variety and a better terrain!
    Why limit yourself to only 2 players?
    You could even make game modes; add some towers and upgrades for them and units. The towers could be built or simply placed near farms like you spawn units and they could even be temporary. Just use your imagination and don't hurry. More hero types, each with its spells/traits and so on.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
    Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
    Details
    BB CODES
    BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
    Description Guide - Melee Maps
    Describing Your Melee Map
    Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
    The importance of a Description
    Description Guide - Maps
    Map Thread Guide
    Map Description Making: Good & Bad
    Map Description - Templates
    Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
    • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
    • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
    • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
    Paillan
    twojstaryjakcie
    Daffa the Mage
    https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 6:15 PM
  4. matin45

matin45

Resources:
    Resources:
    I added damage bonus system but about towers I don't think like you, Towers doesn't allow you to come back and for hero with different abilities, Heroes just a model for unit caster.
    I will add 2v2 mode for next updates.
    Thanks for reviewing and commenting.