• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hive's Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Oh, and, I'm just plain Administrator now.
For now... It will be only a matter of time before you end up like me muhahaha!

Administrator is too much of a general term anyway. Many people which were called administrators in the past were nothing more than slightly glorified global moderators. For example I could access the administrator panel but could not touch anything of the inner workings of the site when I was an administrator. In fact I think GhostWolf has more power than I ever had over the site and he is not even a moderator lol.

Last edited:

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Lmao, even forgot Purplepoot. Map Moderator / Global Moderator / Administrator?
Map and Spell Resource Moderator April 2007 during the wc3search merger. Triggers & Scripts powers added in June. Arena and Tutorials in September. Pretty sure he was Development Director 2008 through 2009.

edit: Hmph, pretty sure WherewolfTherewolf was also a moderator. I think I was negrepped by him, lol.
Community Moderator with Joe-Black-5 February 2011. iirc he got demoted for inactivity at some point 2012.

I accept Visa and payment in kind.

Roland

R

Roland

I wonder if I'm a Graphics moderator here. I would have immense power with art on one section of the concept arts/graphic illustrations section.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Who made that decision?
I am guessing it was auctioned off to whoever would sell the most of their soul for it. Other applicants were turned down (such as myself) because unfortunately their soul is no longer in their ownership and was even found to be publically traded.

This is a joke, in no way am I saying I was considered at all for the position or hinting as to the quantity of soul the applicants were offering.

Level 34
Hello, is there a way i can apply for a position of model moderator? Considering 7 pages of pending resurces more manpower is needed. I have long experience of wc3 modelling, can give constructive criticism and i have a record of being a model moderator on XGM.

I left hence the flow of models was too small for me to bother myself with checking it, but here it's pretty big. I think i can afford myself to check a number of models in WE and magos once per week or two and give a proper verdict to them.

Level 50
Hello, is there a way i can apply for a position of model moderator? Considering 7 pages of pending resurces more manpower is needed. I have long experience of wc3 modelling, can give constructive criticism and i have a record of being a model moderator on XGM.

I left hence the flow of models was too small for me to bother myself with checking it, but here it's pretty big. I think i can afford myself to check a number of models in WE and magos once per week or two and give a proper verdict to them.

If there could be some voting or something, I would vote for you to be moderator. The models section could use some more moderators, right?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77

Post in Staff Contact and we can talk about it.

SCN's primary role now is managing communication with partner Wc3 sites and clans. He will be representing THW on foreign sites :).

Status
Not open for further replies.