• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hive's Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a moderator twice (spells), not sure on the dates exactly, I was demoted on my first instance of being a mod (which was bullshit, by the way) the same time asPurplePoot's last resignation.

Moderators who were demoted do not always get the Former Staff "award". The case is to be reevaluated, depending on the reasons behind their demotion and the duration of their services. I'm not suggesting that you're blacklisted in such a way, I'm just mentioning possibilities for not having received the award.
You can open an Admin Contact thread.

originalralle.png

And I said, heyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey, what's going on!

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Purge has powers all ova the hoods, but he's told me he's only a tut mod.

Umm, Something's wrong on Frankster's list at the Staff history, I suggest you edit it before others notice it.

Here's the prntscr, VK.
http://prntscr.com/4gxzyi
Ehm, there's nothing wrong with it... ? The rank icon is based on the highest rank that user ever had. He was an art director at some point and art directors had the shaman icon.
What's with the avatars in Full History? :eek:

Some are GIFs or cat faces.

Those GIFs are their respective avatars. The cat faces are placeholders.

Level 34
I don't remember dates, but I was a map moderator to start with.
I moved over to Terrain Board and kept helping with resources forum and tutorials.
I eventually took over the Arena and ran it for some time.
I retired.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Maybe borders are a bit unfitting, but otherwise they look good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.