• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Grand Review Exchange!

Level 29
Hmm, does this accept maps from map development section too ?
If it does had those incomplete(well they are playable, its just i had some revisions in mind meanwhile) one more race maps:

[Altered Melee] - Yet another Fel horde attempt
Tries Fel Horde based on mixture of wc2 and 3 techtrees, no feedback any received so far.

[Altered Melee] - Yet another Naga Race attempt
Attempts to add playable Naga, has some known issues as the posts go.

[Altered Melee] - Yet another Bloodelf attempt
Adds Bloodelves as 5th faction, pick human and change to Bloodelf at start.
Any feedback outside of Maelstrom Engine being OP(hint: try not to spam it(hint2: it will be changed to an artillery unit in the nextbest revision) would be most welcome.

Level 8
Throne of Azora 1.07

Here is my map:

A story driven game with RPG features, which takes place in the Kingdom of Azora, a medieval world with little fantasy elements. Take control of Ethan, a veteran soldier and his companion Sammy, a dog.
The main aspect of this map is the story, which will change according to the decisions you make during the game.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Remember to limit yourself if you are about to review larger projects like entire campaigns or RPGs. Make a deal with the other person about how much you should test it out.
Try to make a time deal with the people you are exchanging reviews as a 1h map cannot be compared with a 4h one or a campaign. We need to be fair about all of this. Also, you should not be forced to continue playing something you don't really like but that doesn't mean you have to slack or abuse this notion. That means, some valuable feedback should still be given.

Level 10
Hi guys! :)
I would really love to get yet another feedback on my finished project Valley of Decay Rpg v1415c
Its called "Valley of Decay Rpg". I have worked a few years on it.
Its for 3+ players, though i really recommend to play it with 4+ players. 4 is perfect, actually.
Its basically an Rpg with an easy starting quest-row. As you progress your characters, you will start to face hard bosses with cool boss mechanics.
The further you progress there, the more complex the bossfights will become.
Therefore you will need a tank(Warrior), a healer(priest or shaman), and one or more damage dealers(at least one ranged recommended).
If you can find 4 brave people who can test and review this game, i would be very glad :)

Level 10
thats right its hard to find many people :( 3 people is also enough, but you will have a hard time in endgame then. but doable when played perfectly right xD though very unlikely hehe.
Maybe when randomly hosting you find random people wanting to join the party

Level 10
you can play with three :)
nearly to endgame. let me know when you face issues. but there should be plenty of gametime until that :)
make sure ot get tankk, heal, damage
if it doesnt work out at some point and you want to continue i will make a slightly easier version

Level 14
Ok,deepstrasz invited me along, though I'm a bit worried I might not actually get time to properly review anything. Worth a try though.

Although I figure most people who are going to play it already have:

CampaignTitlePreview.png

To the Bitter End is a single player action/RPG campaign with an original setting and storyline and custom units and abilities. It took me over 6 years to make.
There is no base-building or item/resource collecting - it's primarily focused on tactical combat and controlling several powerful hero units with numerous abilities.
I personally strongly recommend playing on the default (hard) difficulty, but as this is (intentionally) extremely challenging I recently revamped the difficulty system to make it more approachable to a less hardcore audience.
While not required to play, I very strongly recommend reading the manual for the lore.

You can get it either from the official site or from here, the hive workshop.

@Rufus
[Defense / Survival] - Under the Burning Sky Remake

"After Arthas and Kel'thuzad manages to defeat Antonidas and stole the Book of Medivh, they prepared to summon Archimonde, but the Kirin Tor will not give up without a fight, so Arthas decides to protect Kel'thuzad while he breaks the chains between both worlds to summon the Demon Lord."

Level 4
It's good to see this thread. Here are my maps.
The Petrochemical Castle
They are maps edited as one raid instance of WoW for 3 modes, there are 16 bosses awaiting your challenge in the Petrochemical Castle.
The Solo Mode is prepared for one player playing alone, but it does not mean you can finish the game by using only one hero.
The Normal Mode is an easy mode for 5 - 12 players playing in Multiplayer.
The Heroic Mode is a hard mode for 12 players who like challenging high difficulty.

Level 3
Hi Rufus,
can you please change the Dalaran Caves section a little bit? :) The new tooltip should be: "Dalaran caves is one-laned MOBA, where Southern team faces Northern team. The goal of this game is to destroy the final tower of your enemies. In Dalaran Caves, you can also spawn custom creeps for your team when you cast special items in conquered caves. Slain the Dark Priests to receive high bounty reward."

Also, it would be nice if you change the preview picture into this one: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/data/ratory-images/119/119571-d9184757a9d66e22a58c93ba05991f46.jpg

Ty a lot :) Have a nice day

Level 13
It's very good idea for map makers to get back work on their maps again. Here is my description:

War of Argent v2.17a
It's a 4 line based AOS type map. There are two huge bases and 22 new heroes and many items to play. Heroes have 1 passive,4 level based skill and 1 bonus spell. Level cap is 16. Northern base have 2 lines, Southern base have 3 lines. In game map, there are 2 mana fountain and 1 Health fountain to regenerate your resources. Neutral units gives additional useful stat buffs for leveling.

Level 10
Well, i can't really reproduce the fatal error i faced once but i found some lines which could have under some weird possibilities the chance to cause it. Fixed them so here i'm ready to go:

Invasion on Az'kar

Description:
A Hero Survival/ Dungeon Crawler hybrid in which you and up to 3 teammates slaughter your way through the lair of a long deceased demon lord. Beat waves of different creatures, all controled by the remains of the demon lord power, while struggling to remain sane yourself. Movement and thinking is crucial to your survival, since almost every attack of your enemies is evadeable, while enemies themself have their special feats and abilities.
Customize your hero completely by selecting which attributes and abilities of your hero are increased every level, while making it possible to customize your hero even further by selecting perks every level, featured in profession trees.
And even if you die, don't worry, you have multiple continues to give it another try!