• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need ideals and reviews by testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new map made by Lior which is me, Stanimir who tested it and gave advices.

Objective: Help your ally units to invade into of the opposing team's base.

You start with one hero who can built and no units, then you start to built an army.
With your new army you need to assist an invation of atlist 40 soldiers of player orange or brown, depends on which team you are playing.
Enemies and allies spawns each 20 seconds and start attack the enemy base.

The game will end up as a draw if no player get to make it in a time limit of 30 minutes.

The maximum of players is 5vs5 but can be less, pvp game.

The project is not at the top of its potential , the project is far from showing more tricks.

I want to know if you think of it to be Leaked , bugged , bad tarrained , enjoying, if you have ideals to improve or for new hero skill, all what you have to say , please do.

Note: This map is aproved and work perfectly.

Approved

This map made by me and for some odd reason it is not allowed to get to the maps section since it is "violating rules" which is clearly not and 100% legal.

Attachments

• The Super Duper Summit V0.13.w3x
    134 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.