• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Beta Testers And A Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im Making A New Map And I Need Beta Testers This Map Is Sorta Like A Rpg,Strataegy Map It Has Custom Features Made By Me And My Friends One Of Them Is You Look Inside Your Boat Or Any Other Transport That You Are On.For Ships You'll Need A Max Of 6 People.Why? Because You'll Need Two Gunners,A Cook An Entertainer So Your Crew Doesn't Revolt On You The Cook Provides Health Regeneration And Mana Regeneration You'll Need A Navigator To See Where Your Going And a Captain To Guide Your Ship Around (Duh) You'll Also A Sails Maker To Increase Your Ships Speed.On Land You Can Control Your Men If You Do Enough Quests By The King's Officials You Might Be Promoted To General,Admiral,Duke,Baron The Highest Rank For Players Is a Baron. Another Thing I Custom Made Is You Can Buy Your Own House Customize It Do Whatever You Want Decorate Etc. You Can Also See Inside Your House Just Like Ships And Other Transport. I Will Also Make A Save/Load System In The Near Future Because Its Cheap Cause The Beta Testers Get Good Stuff And The Others Dont So If You Want to Be a Beta Tester Whisper Me!

Ps:My Username Is Starkiller001@uswest

Status
Not open for further replies.