• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
I'm makin a campaign and I really like it. The problem is that others might not like it so I want beta testers to get other peoples opinions.
No more that 3 if you don't mind and not to simalar points of view.
I'm soon done with chapter 2 so I will send the entire thing by then.

All beta testers will of course be credited.

Level 12
If you want I can test it. Ive done testing for Pyrities Adventure and Aeroblyctos Chosen Ones, and right now there arnt any new versions. Just send the map.

btw: this should have been posted in projekt recrutment thread.

Level 28
I'm sorry to tell you this but... When I saved the campaign yesterday I got an error message sayin "Could not load file Intro". And then two more sayin it couldn't load chapter 1 and 2. I tried restarting the WE but then I only got an empty campaign when I tried to open mine. So I'll have to start over. Fortunately I zipped the intro for a freind some time ago so I only have to import it and make it like it was before the campaign crashed.

It's strange though... Some time ago my AoS map with 22 custom heroes just vanished. It feels like every potentially excisting god hates me.

Level 2
Did you try check you're imported files ? maybe you forgot to change the custom directory of imported ... my ideea ... if you doesn't work ... i'm sorry for you ...

Level 3
that intro wasnt bad, maybe u could use a a better model or skin for the boy ( gussing he will be the main guy and all) wen it said ure name the camera went on the side , it should hav went straight threw the sword , and wat is all that gold stuff at the end?

Level 28
I spent an entire hour tryin to get that sword thing right. I'll fix it along with the new adjustments. After my name has passed there is first the main title of the campaign and then there are a lot of sparks. When they vanish you can see the subtile of the campaign.
Feel free to check it out in trigger editor if you want to.

Level 17
Modders should really learn to make backup copies of their maps :p
I always backup my map at the end of the day or after finishing a major script or smaller part of the game. Go and buy a rewriteable dvd or cd if you don't have other machines on your LAN and learn to archive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.