• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need beta-testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi!

I have made a verision of my map and I need two players immediately. If you are interested, PM me or write in the forum below!

WCB

In my map, you play as either Hell or Elves. The world is a small battlefield where you start up your base and gathers resources.

Seems like an easy concept, ey?

I need YOU and an opponent to play versus each other and try the races out. At this stage, the map works like a custom race map and the goal is to... destroy each other!

(There will be an element added later in the development, called "Gods" where each race has a God and the actual goal is to reach level 10 by building statues, let your workers worship, kill each other units and creeps and so on.)

It is a small battlefield so a game takes no longer then 10 minutes. The two races are easy to get a hung on, but they contain interesting and fun units and mechanics.

- The battles can be fought over B.net or Iccup.
- I suggest that 3 games are played, so you get a grip on the races and the "strategies." The first game is often the "test-game" to get an overlook on the race.
- If you have time, please write some feedback about the units and the balance here in the forum afterwards.

If you would like to help me try the map out, please PM me or write in the forum below.

Attachments

• legionzz.JPG
    legionzz.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.