• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need parnter for map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
im looking for a partner to help me in my map.
my map is basicly an melee but this will be beyond normal warcraft.
i plan to make races and each race has a couples commanders or what u might call subraces. you can pick one commander from a the list of commanders in each race and the commander will focus in one area of that race. like lets say there is one commander who focus basicly on sleath. if he is picked he will grant u acees to cetian unit and abillties in that race. but thats not all. each commander will also have abilties that you can use anywhere on the map with that u see and the abilties willbe base on what the commander is. like the sleath commander might have abilties that allow you to turn your units invisble in an area or he might have an ability to make an ambush on the map. plus also in this map i plan to make each race really stand out and make u toally change your statagy.
if u wnat to help email me and pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.