• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Remembered Classic

Attention! This bundle is just a remake of my own custom campaigns made for the classic graphics because of the issues caused by the new graphics. I've only changed 3d models and icons.

Introduction:

Warcraft III: Remembered is a remake of Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness, made for Warcraft III: Reforged. It contains the original 28 levels (both Orc and Human Campaigns) + additional levels for the Dwarves, Elves, Trolls and Goblins. The goal of this project is to refresh childhood memories of elder gamers and to introduce Tides of Darkness to a new audience. Every unit here costs 1 food, the Polymorph spell has a permanent effect, you can build ships and upgrade them; demolition squads, which will allow you to blow up indestructible rocks, are back. The original soundtrack as well as units‘ voices are also here.

Main features:
  • Music, sound effects and voices from Tides of Darkness, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring, Warlords: Battlecry II and Warlords: Battlecry III.
  • Nostalgic gameplay changes like the food usage and ships,
  • Three difficulty levels,
  • Enhanced layout of the original maps,
  • Some levels have new objectives or conditions,
  • Dwarves and High Elves as playable factions,
  • My illustrations,
  • Small achievment system: destroy hidden crates on every map - they will give you some resources. In the end of the level the game will tell you, if you've collected them all.
  • New 3d models,
  • Enhanced food limit.

Link to The Orc Campaign (Reforged): https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/warcraft-iii-remembered-orc-campaign.332127/

Link to the The Human Campaign (Reforged): https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/warcraft-iii-remembered-human-campaign.332126/

Link to the expansion (Reforged): https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/warcraft-iii-remembered-expansion.340954/

256155-ad0dae38c83b28a806baed4c62baf891.png

256154-795a069496fbda66f0881e2f73563ece.png

256156-089c451e3fbb22352eea7fa7e14d64bd.png

Possible Questions:

1. How can I play this?
Download the maps. Then put them into your Warcraft III data directory (usually it’s C:/ Documents:/ Warcraft III:/ Maps). After that launch the game –> single player –> custom games -> select a map -> enjoy

2. Which version of Warcraft III is required?

You need your fully updated Warcraft III: Reforged version.

3. Are you going to remake Beyond the Dark Portal too?

No.

4. Are there any RPG levels?

Yes, but only one.

5. Does this campaign follow the lore of Warcraft precisely?

No, because I decided to concentrate myself on the gameplay. I changed or added some events and conditions in order to make the process more variable.

Hey, Folks!

There is an amazing Warcraft II remake which has nothing to do with this one, but I still would love to introduce it to you. You can find these custom campaigns here:

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/wcii-tides-of-darkness-humans.335324/
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/wcii-tides-of-darkness-orcs.339668/

These two are the best custom Warctaft III campaigns I've seen so far: they’re not insanely difficult, there is a lot of interesting changes and they also depict the atmosphere of the original game perfectly. Have fun!
Yours sincerely,
Max

Playthrough:

Other Videos:

Other materials and special thanks:

• Mission briefings, wolrd and units details: https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/
  • Mission briefings, wolrd and units details: https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Wowpedia
  • Sound effects etc.: Warcraft II: BNE, The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring; Warlords: Battlecry 2, Warlords: Battlecry 3, Battle Realms, Warcraft: Orc and Humans
  • For Feedback, rational criticism and support: the whole Hive community
Have fun! Your

Your Crazy Professor
Contents

01_Dwarfs_alt (Map)

02_Dwarfs (Map)

03_Elves (Map)

04_Elves (Map)

05_Dwarfs (Map)

06_Elves (Map)

H001 (Map)

H002 (Map)

H003 (Map)

H004 (Map)

H005 (Map)

H006alt (Map)

H007 (Map)

H008alt (Map)

H009 (Map)

H010 (Map)

H011 (Map)

H012 (Map)

H013 (Map)

H014 (Map)

O001 (Map)

O002 (Map)

O003 (Map)

O004 (Map)

O005 (Map)

O006 (Map)

O007 (Map)

O008 (Map)

O009 (Map)

O010 (Map)

O011 (Map)

O012 (Map)

O013 (Map)

O014 (Map)

O_01_Goblins (Map)

O_02_Goblins (Map)

O_03_Trolls (Map)

O_04_Trolls (Map)

O_05_NerZul (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
The issue with the loading screens is that you can't read the description of the chapters as the text is behind the loading bar. Kind of strange that Priests can summon Scorpions. Dragonhawk Rider AoE attack hits air units as well as ground units in...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. The issue with the loading screens is that you can't read the description of the chapters as the text is behind the loading bar.
  2. Kind of strange that Priests can summon Scorpions.
  3. Dragonhawk Rider AoE attack hits air units as well as ground units in the same attack and friendly/player units as well as themselves. Becomes really problematic when having more units at once.
  4. Captains use hero models; they have glow and their bodies will remain on the battlefield because of lack of decay animations.
  5. Maps could be in one-two campaign files and start one after the other instead of having to manually start each one.
Generally a nice old-fashion RTS gameplay. The downside is that it's not that faithful to the original, since no oil and abilities are Warcraft III.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 10
  1. The issue with the loading screens is that you can't read the description of the chapters as the text is behind the loading bar.
  2. Kind of strange that Priests can summon Scorpions.
  3. Dragonhawk Rider AoE attack hits air units as well as ground units in the same attack and friendly/player units as well as themselves. Becomes really problematic when having more units at once.
  4. Captains use hero models; they have glow and their bodies will remain on the battlefield because of lack of decay animations.
  5. Maps could be in one-two campaign files and start one after the other instead of having to manually start each one.
Generally a nice old-fashion RTS gameplay. The downside is that it's not that faithful to the original, since no oil and abilities are Warcraft III.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/
Thank you so much! But I need help with the loading screens. Before the last update (April of 2023 or earlier) it all used to work. I used this guide (Custom Loading Screen Tutorial V1.5). And now I don't know, how to adjust them.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I need help with the loading screens. Before the last update (April of 2023 or earlier) it all used to work. I used this guide (Custom Loading Screen Tutorial V1.5). And now I don't know, how to adjust them.
Try these: