• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Member Works For Blizzard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I am very happy and proud to announce that our good old member @Kam now works for Blizzard. This is so ducking awesome. I have reflected his job title on the site:
Screenshot 2017-12-02 10.21.37.png

Give him a round of applause everyone!

Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

This is amazing :p
In what team/department/whatever is he?

Level 7
Thank you everyone! I work in Classic Games on Wc3.
Oh my! You're working with Blizzard now? YAY!!! ^^
Blizzard is aware of the issues. Right now the focus is on ladder and the PTR.

If you are still updating without the Blizzard App open and up to date that will cause issues.
@Kam Since i followed you on Hive Please live with and love me, your fans and all of us on HIVE! I will promise to have and play WC3 and SC2 on my computers (No SC2 on laptop. Just WC3 on laptop and desktop, and just SC2 on desktop because SC2's a very huge 2-3 GB game) along with Blizzard/Battle Net account and Blizzard App including some other games like Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch (Because of Stukov and Zarya!) and Warcraft Card Game on desktop (On one of the desktops i'm getting) until the future.

I will promise to do my projects along with 3D Modelling and Rendering Concepts on SPORE (The only non-blizzard game i wanted on GOG to become my 2D/3D art program with Creature Creators, Building Creators, Vehicle Creators, Spaceship Creator and Custom Creators with a total conversion mod with the aid of SPORE players)

Applause, please! ^^

Approved.

~FeruEnzeruJKun

Last edited:
Awesome, congratz!
Please, tell us as much as you are allowed to share about your position! :)

For now we are working hard to improve the backend user experience and complete balance changes for the coming year.

lets hope this will boost warcraft development by 2x (better the base development value isnt equal 0)

It's not 0 I can assure you!

Congrats man, if anyone deserved this its most certainly you! Hopefully you can stop them from fucking things up.

In the future I will be able to share more about the team's efforts. They are wonderful.

This is a huge Achievement for him, and also a great thing for Blizzard.
So congratulation to him. (He also a good man)
* Applause *

Thank you so much. That means a great deal!

Dude this is great! Is he working on the new maps for 1.29?

The map pool is handled by Matt Morris and he making sure they are done well before release.

Last edited:
Level 2
Congratulations!!!! :D

Now we will have more proximity to the time to report bugs or failures that have the game, maybe report some I have seen. It would be great if you take an update thinking of the modders.

He is apparently an old member but I do not recall ever seeing him...

I've mostly spent my time here working on a personal project. In the last two years I've become more vocal in the community.

Congrats Kam! What a long, strange trip it's been. It's awesome to finally have one of our guys on the inside!

Fueled up and ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.