• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Another Request

Dash n Slam

DDS: N/A
Code Type: GUI/Jass
Spell Type: Unit
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 400
Number of Levels: 1
Range: 800
Duration: 2
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 13
In-game Description: dashes toward the target point and slam the ground
How the spell works: it works like this

b.jpg

Level 7
My tutorial has a chapter called how to index. That shows you how to properly make spells using indexed arrays.

Things You Should Know When Using Triggers / GUI Tutorial of yours? Thanks then, would read up when I'm back on triggering.. :/ It's been long since I make request.. Even the 2 users whose request I'm currently making is not thr.. Can't ask question :<

Though for some reason, Index coding hurts my eye..

Level 10
Hey guys how is the progress of this spell?

New Request: Please Accept :3

Hemorrhage

DDS: GDD
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect: -
Number of Levels: 3
Range: -
Duration: 15s
Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: -
In-game Description: Vanet makes each of her attacks or spell wear her enemies off, adding a buff known as Hemorrhage on the unit. Each stack of Hemorrhage amplifies her attack damage by 5/10/15% and upon reaching the stack limit of Hemorrhage of 8/6/4, her next attack would slow the enemy unit for 50% for 3 seconds and deal 100/200/300 burst damage. The buff is then removed. Hemorrhage buff cannot be gained by damage from Blood Boil.
How the spell works: Whenever an enemy gets damaged by the hero called Vanet, either spells or attack. The damage instance adds a stackable buff which amplifies her attack damage on that unit by 5/10/15%. Once the buff reaches the limit of 8/6/4, the next attack on that unit by Vanet will slow him by 50% and deal 100/200/300 burst damage. The buff then resets and she will have to reach the limit again from 0 for that nice burst damage. Pretty deadly when she has a high attack speed and a friend who can disable the enemy. Blood Boil does not add a buff to Hemorrhage, if you still remember Blood Boil.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Hey guys how is the progress of this spell?
deleted from list..

lol, I'm just kidding :p this is bad timing for you guys to post your request because most coder here is probably busy with their school, my self, I'm busy with exam..

Dash n Slam

In-game Description: dashes toward the target point and slam the ground
How the spell works: it works like this

b.jpg

that's a cool slam effect, btw, where did you get that gif? if that spell has been done before, so just dont request it again.. :ogre_icwydt:

YAYY.. I'M DOUBLE POSTING!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 22
Ahotnik001
I can't make the cooldown, i haven't found a way to do it plus i'm busy
so if you really want the cooldown part, you can ask around or perhaps other people can make those abilities better than me =P

kenegeneget13
You can change the stun buff to your own buff, so it'll look like a real chronosphere though there's a bug here which is the stun part can't be removed once the ball has disappeared. You can ask other people to help too =P

I haven't touched WE for months and my triggering skills are getting worse without practicing, so don't judge me and i made these in a hurry. i'm a busy person these days, thanks to exams

Don't judge me!
images

EDIT:
that's a cool slam effect, btw, where did you get that gif? if that spell has been done before, so just dont request it again..

YAYY.. I'M DOUBLE POSTING!!
that Gif is from model section =P

Attachments

• Ahotnik001 Request.w3x
    36.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Chronosphere - kenegeneget13 Request.w3x
    31.6 KB · Views: 40
Level 8
Inner Force

Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: N/A
Number of Levels: 3
Range: N/A
Duration: 20 seconds
Mana Cost: 150 mana
Cooldown: 60 seconds

In-game Description: His hatred towards his enemies causes his blood to pump faster making him turn red and increase his size by 40%. This hatred can give him immunity to spells, cannot be slowed by any spells with max movespeed and have +20%/+40%/+60% bonus damage for 20 seconds.
How the spell works: His color becomes red and increase his size by 40% of his current size. The hero is magic immune, can't be slowed with max movespeed and increased damage by 20%/40%/60% for 20 seconds. After the duration he returns to normal color and normal size.

Level 3
Purple shockwave

Target Type: Target point
Area of Effect:
Number of Levels:
Range:
Duration:
Mana Cost:
Cooldown:
In-game Description: Shots a purple scockwave.
How the spell works: A purple variation of the tauren chieftan Shockwave.
I didnt complete all of the boxes because its not necesarry i just need a purple variation of the current shockwave in the game.It might be really trivial for some but i can't do it.
Tons of thanks if you can.

Level 9
combo point (system though.. Idk.. It will be use by many different heroes)

dds: No
code type: Gui
spell type: Hero
target type: Active
area of effect: 0
number of levels: 1
range: 0
duration: 0
mana cost: 0
cooldown: 0
in-game description: -
how the spell works: Obtain configurable amount of point each time the hero cast specific skill (e.g. 5/5 or 100/100) .. The point will be store for 30 seconds, if the hero doesnt cast any skill which can obtain combo point, all point stored will be gone (floating text need to show the current point, count down does not need).. It can be use to activate certain skill ( e.g. Holy light , requires 5 combo point to activate).. And last but not least, to deal additional damage for each point consumed..
-make any simple example storm bolt spell to obtain 1 combo point.. Maximum is 5..
-make any simple example firebolt spell to deal 50 damage for each combo point... Consume all combo point

*note: If the unit does not have enough combo point to cast the skill, the skill won't be cast, no mp reduction and the skill is not in cooldown

heal me baby

dds: -
code type: Gui
spell type: Hero
target type: Instant
area of effect: -
number of levels: 1
range: -
duration: 2 seconds
mana cost: -
cooldown: 30
in-game description: Each 2 seconds, heal yourself for 12% of maximum hp.. Each combo point will increase the duration by 2.. Requires at least 1 combo point
how the spell works: Every 2 seconds, the caster will be healed for 12% of it maximum hp.. Each stored combo point will be consumed.. 1 combo point = 2 seconds = 12% max hp..
i dont mind if anyone do this request 1 by 1... :) thx for your time

bump

Edit: I need the combo point more than the heal

Last edited:
Level 4
soulcatcher

DDS : -
Code Type :GUI
Spell type: Hero
Target type : passive
Area of effect: -
Number of levels: 4
Duration :-
Manacost: -
In game description: -
How spell works : when he kills a enemy unit he store the soul of dying unit. Each soul increase his damage by 2. When he dies half of the stack will remove. Stack limit is 16 * level of soul catcher.

Level 8
soulcatcher

Code Type :GUI
Spell type: Hero
Area of effect: -
Number of levels: 4
Duration :-
Manacost: -
In game description: -
How spell works : when he kills a enemy unit he store the soul of dying unit. Each soul increase his damage by 2. When he dies half of the stack will remove. Stack limit is 16 * level of soul catcher.

I have already requested that spell. And here is the link.

Level 4
I have already requested that spell. And here is the link.

thx bro

another request

Reverse

DDS: -
Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect: -
Number of Levels: 4
Duration: -
In-game Description: -
How the spell works: Whenever damage is received. He can reverse it and receive no damage. Can he both physical and magical attacks.
ADVANCE THX

Level 22
I'm busy being lazy though.
EDIT: I also don't have the technical capacity to write k0d3 Bunny Ang's request lol

Level 2
Preta Path

Target Type: Single Target
Area of Effect: ?
Range: 100 units, whatever you think is appropriate
Duration: 5 seconds
Mana Cost: 30
How the spell works: Basically creates a bubble around hero that absorbs all spells targeting the hero. Basically Spell Immunity for 5 seconds, with an animation. Hero cannot move while the spell is in place
An image is like this
320px-Blocking_Technique_Absorption_Seal.JPG

The one with the clear orb, not the blue orb
Thank you very much in advance :)
You guys are the best ;)

Level 4
burrowstrike

Target Type: Point Target
Area of Effect: 150
Range: 350
How the spell works: The Sand King burrows into the ground and tunnels forward, impaling everything above him, then resurfaces.

just like burrow strike from dota :ogre_haosis:

Level 2
burrowstrike

Target Type: Point Target
Area of Effect: 150
Range: 350
How the spell works: The Sand King burrows into the ground and tunnels forward, impaling everything above him, then resurfaces.

just like burrow strike from dota :ogre_haosis:

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/163516/

Got it on the first result from google.
"Burrowstrike Warcraft 3"
Just import it and you're good.

Level 7
dust storm

Code type: GUI
Spell Type: hero
Target type : channeling
AoE : 250
Number of level : 4
Range : -
Duration : 45 seconds
Manacost : -
Cooldown 30 seconds
In-game description : -
How spell works. The hero create a dust. The dust can turn the caster into invisible. All enemy within the dust will take 10/15/20/25 damage. Whem caster move or cast a spell the caster will visible again to enemy and the dust will disappear.

Level 4
Caustic Finale

AoE : 500
Duration : 8 seconds
Cooldown :
How spell works. Each of the Hero attacks injects a deadly venom that causes the target to explode violently on death, dealing damage in an area.
:ogre_haosis:

Level 8
Caustic Finale

AoE : 500
Duration : 8 seconds
Cooldown :
How spell works. Each of the Hero attacks injects a deadly venom that causes the target to explode violently on death, dealing damage in an area.
:ogre_haosis:

This skill doesn't need to be triggered. The dota one is based off from incinerate. Maybe you could use that.

Level 8
[box]Dash n Slam