• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
New Request: Please Accept :3

Hemorrhage

DDS: GDD
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect: -
Number of Levels: 3
Range: -
Duration: 15s
Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: -
In-game Description: Vanet makes each of her attacks or spell wear her enemies off, adding a buff known as Hemorrhage on the unit. Each stack of Hemorrhage amplifies her attack damage by 5/10/15% and upon reaching the stack limit of Hemorrhage of 8/6/4, her next attack would slow the enemy unit for 50% for 3 seconds and deal 100/200/300 burst damage. The buff is then removed. Hemorrhage buff cannot be gained by damage from Blood Boil.
How the spell works: Whenever an enemy gets damaged by the hero called Vanet, either spells or attack. The damage instance adds a stackable buff which amplifies her attack damage on that unit by 5/10/15%. Once the buff reaches the limit of 8/6/4, the next attack on that unit by Vanet will slow him by 50% and deal 100/200/300 burst damage. The buff then resets and she will have to reach the limit again from 0 for that nice burst damage. Pretty deadly when she has a high attack speed and a friend who can disable the enemy. Blood Boil does not add a buff to Hemorrhage, if you still remember Blood Boil.

I will take it I forget how to code in GUI D:

Last edited:

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
But the problem i saw is Line 12986:Expected end of line
globals

@nhocklanhox6:eek:k :) i will just request in GUI but i will study that JASS.. is there a JASS manual i can read :D

that's my boy :thumbs_up: here is a link for you.. :grin:
for the basic you may learn from some vJass spells at spell section. then you may start with this

Level 4
Giga impact

DDS:
Code Type:GUI
Spell Type:Hero And Unit
Target Type: Single Target unit or point
Area of Effect:600
Range: 600 AoE
Duration: 3/4.5/5 seconds stun duration
Mana Cost: 200
Cooldown: 120/100/90
In-game Description: Jumps in the sky.Transforming into a meteor and falls on the ground.Damaging enemy units around the landing point.Deals 100/150/200 damage and stuns them for 3/4.5/5 seconds
How the spell works: It is actually a forward jump <higher>.When the caster is falling down,His model file will become a meteor.<The trick there is change the vertex coloring of caster with 100% transparency,Then a dummy unit will also jump forward along with the caster,after the jump,remove the dummy unit and reset the vertex coloring with 0% transparency.>Play the units birth animation.After the landing,A special effect will occur<Just like war stomp>

Level 4
Blood Thirst

DDS: None
Area of Effect: 0
Number of Levels: 4
Range: 0
Duration: 0
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: The hero thirst for blood, gaining attack speed each consecutive attacks and goes back to normal when the target unit dies or when the hero changes target.
How the spell works:
Level 1 - 15 maximum attack speed
Level 2 - 30 maximum attack speed
Level 3 - 45 maximum attack speed
Level 4 - 60 maximum attack speed
Additional Information: It's up to you if how much attack speed is increased per attack.
and this spell is not done right i think, the damage must be bonus and it doesn't need any DDS systems.

[Soul Devourer]
DDS: None
Area of Effect: 0
Range: 0
Duration: 0
In-game Description: Devours the souls of killed enemies and converts into damage
How the spell works: Level 1 - 2 damage per soul maximum of 6 souls
Level 2 - 2 damage per soul maximum of 12 souls
Level 3 - 2 damage per soul maximum of 18 souls
Level 4 - 2 damage per soul maximum of 24 souls[/box]

Level 6
Ion Cannon (Update)

DDS: No (same)
Code Type: GUI (Before with JASS)
Spell Type: Unit (same)
Target Type: Target Point (same)
Area of Effect: 1250 (Down by 100)
Number of Levels: 1 (same)
Range: Anywere (Before anywere but not 500 range of town hall)
Duration: 2 sec. Charge (same)
Mana Cost: 0 (Same)
Cooldown: 5 min. of 300 sec. (same)
In-game Description: Fires the Ion Cannon to deal 2500 damage and a 1250 to destroy the enemy but also damages allies.
How the spell works
0. Select the target point to fire
1. The ion cannon charges up for 2 sec. to fire
2. Fires the ion cannon in the targeted point
3. Causes about 2500 Chaos Damage in a 1250 AOE + Friendly Fire
4. Waits for 300 sec.

Difference:
AOE Decreased by 100
Requires a GUI version no optinal JASS
Removed Disables 500 range from town hall
Friendly Fire :(
and 5000 Damage is turned into 2500 Chaos Damage.

Whats the status of this spell?

Level 3
Blood Thirst
Coded in: JASS
Damage Detection System: GDD
Allowed Target: Enemies Unit
Description:
Increases his killing sense, give 12/14/16/18% chances to deal 2.75/3.5/4.25/5x damage. For every 9% of his missing hp, he gains 3% bonus chances. Maximum of 30% bonus chances.
(please explains step by step the code-line 'cuz i'm learning JASS)
it's an upgrade version of Critical Strike :D

Level 2
Magic Ball

DDS: none
Code Type: GUI no hashtables please
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 600
Range: 600
Duration: 5
Mana Cost: 200/250/300
Cooldown: 120
In-game Description: Release a magic ball that brings forth destruction in its place.
Level 1 - 50 damage per missile last 5 seconds
Level 2 - 100 damage per missile last 5 seconds
Level 3 - 200 damage per missile last 5 seconds
How the spell works: Projects a magic ball in the targeted point, when it reaches the target point it will choose units randomly in an aoe and projects a missile into it and damaging it. anyways missile art should be configurable.

Level 7
I don't seem to understand why no hashtable.. They are really good in making GUI spells (I know they are different ways) and the part you'll have to know is how to configure it isn't it? :O

Level 7
Hmm. Tutorial sure sucks huh? Don't worry, you'll understand it as soon as you kept on learning and use them.. I once don't know what the heck is hashtable is :p Though I can teach on mainly on one part...

Level 7
Is no one working on my spell?
If no one is taking the ion cannon spell, I'll take. BTW, you can check the status on the first page.

Magic Ball

DDS: none
Code Type: GUI no hashtables please
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 600
Range: 600
Duration: 5
Mana Cost: 200/250/300
Cooldown: 120
In-game Description: Release a magic ball that brings forth destruction in its place.
Level 1 - 50 damage per missile last 5 seconds
Level 2 - 100 damage per missile last 5 seconds
Level 3 - 200 damage per missile last 5 seconds
How the spell works: Projects a magic ball in the targeted point, when it reaches the target point it will choose units randomly in an aoe and projects a missile into it and damaging it. anyways missile art should be configurable.
So it shoots a missile to a location. Then the missile will shoot multiple missiles to random units in 5 seconds? If so, how many missile does it projects/shoot per second?

@Malhorne
Malhorne, you didn't update the 2nd post in the first page. WaerercraftKillers updated request of the ion cannon is not there and not sure if it is taken. Btw, if it is not, I'll handle it. I will also handle AntarticGold's magic ball :3

Level 2
Level 1 - shoots missile per 0.5 seconds
Level 2 - shoots missile per 0.3 seconds
Level 3 - shoots missile per 0.5 seconds

and also use hashtables with bit of tutorial so i can understand thanks!!!! :)

please delete my first post im so sorry for double posting my internet is a bit slow.

Level 7
You can delete it yourself >< Another question, if the missile reach the location. Does it just stay on the location and projects missile?

Level 7
what misile do you mean? if you mean the magic ball it will stay on the targeted point and shoots out missile to unit nearby then damaging them.
Alrighty thanks! :D

The first page isn't up to date since a bit of time.
I truly wait for everyone to come on sourceforge so it will be easier to keep the status of every request but since I'm still waiting I can't provide this....
T^T I'm waiting too but why use sourceforge? Can't we just use THW? :p

Level 4
Whirlpool

DDS:None
Code Type:GUI
Spell Type:Hero
Target Type: Target point (Can you make it a big circle cursor on targeting for easier aim)
Area of Effect:400/600/800/1000 AoE
Number of Levels:4
Range:AoE
Duration:
Mana Cost:90/120/150/180
Cooldown:20/18/18/16
In-game Description:Creates a Destructive whirlpool that sucks and damages enemies.Deals 90/180/270/360 damage in 400/600/800/1000
How the spell works:It will create a tiny tornado as a whirlpool then the enemies will slide towards the whirlpool and damage them.
Please guys i realy need this spell

Level 18
Hey !!!
I didn't retired xD !!
Anyway nice joke ^^'

Infact it is not to customers to go make thread on sourceforge but us.
Each time a wild request appears here then we create the thread on sourceforge and then people can easily find the state of their request.

[EDIT : But you're right I can't spend as much time as before]

Level 6
Hey !!!
I didn't retired xD !!
Anyway nice joke ^^'

Infact it is not to customers to go make thread on sourceforge but us.
Each time a wild request appears here then we create the thread on sourceforge and then people can easily find the state of their request.

[EDIT : But you're right I can't spend as much time as before]

Hahaha, just funny XO Nice trick lol.

EDIT: Well I hope so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.