• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I really dont have enough time for making abilities for my map, if you can lendd me your strength. HAHA

Your Spell Name

DDS: none
Code Type: GUI most preferable
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 350
Number of Levels: 3
Range: 500
Duration: n/a
Mana Cost: 200/175/150
Cooldown: 110/100/90
In-game Description: (Ill be the one to add this at my game)
How the spell works: well this is how. when you cast the spell to a point the hero will dash towards it then when it reaches the point the hero will channel for 2 seconds and then play <configurable animation> and damage every unit surrounding it. Note: Also if the animation is cancelled the spell will be also cancelled.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
No... I don't care how long it takes (it can still last for 1 month)! But I need an exact response about my request from you guys so that I am not afraid that if my request have been just accepted or not. Thanks team!

just pray for your luck, mate. because we really can't guarantee that your request will be taken.. :)

Level 5
Sorry? May I edit my request a little? (just let it be more clearly :p)
Cold ball

DDS: No
Code Type: GUI/JASS/vJASS
Target Type: Target point
Area of Effect: 300
Number of Levels: 5
Range: 600
Duration: 2/2.5/3/3.5/4s
Mana Cost: 100/125/150/175/200
Cooldown: 10s
In-game Description:
How the spell works: When a unit casts this spell, it will throw a cold ball (cold ball - nothing strange, it is the model of the ultimate of Lich in DotA, or easily imagine , it is the Frost Wyrm's attack model). This is an AOE spell, it can be casted anywhere and the ball will deal 20/40/60/80/100 damage to enemy units in that area and freeze them (freeze - model is freezing breath). Totally, the spell I describe above is as same as the standard Cluster Rocket spell in war3. But, I need 1 more detail that: the enemy units in that area will be taken 10/20/30/40/50% more spell damage of others. After being stuned, those units won't be taken more spell damage, too.
Warning: the ball must deal damage first and then the enemy units will be more spell damage!
And I don't need GUI much, you can make it by JASS or even vJASS :p
But please, add notes for functions in triggers in order to make me read, understand fast and easily
P.s: if there is any thing that is not clearly, show me and I will explain it more!

Sorry? May I edit my request a little? (just let it be more clearly :p)
Cold ball

DDS: No
Code Type: GUI/JASS/vJASS
Area of Effect: 300
Number of Levels: 5
Range: 600
Duration: 2/2.5/3/3.5/4s
Mana Cost: 100/125/150/175/200
Cooldown: 10s
In-game Description:
How the spell works: When a unit casts this spell, it will throw a cold ball (cold ball - nothing strange, it is the model of the ultimate of Lich in DotA, or easily imagine , it is the Frost Wyrm's attack model). This is an AOE spell, it can be casted anywhere and the ball will deal 20/40/60/80/100 damage to enemy units in that area and freeze them (freeze - model is freezing breath). Totally, the spell I describe above is as same as the standard Cluster Rocket spell in war3. But, I need 1 more detail that: the enemy units in that area will be taken 10/20/30/40/50% more spell damage of others. After being stuned, those units won't be taken more spell damage, too.
Warning: the ball must deal damage first and then the enemy units will be more spell damage!
And I don't need GUI much, you can make it by JASS or even vJASS :p
But please, add notes for functions in triggers in order to make me read, understand fast and easily
P.s: if there is any thing that is not clearly, show me and I will explain it more!

Totally, the spell I describe above is as same as the standard Cluster Rocket spell in war3. But, I need 1 more detail that: the enemy units in that area will be taken 10/20/30/40/50% more spell damage of others. After being stuned, those units won't be taken more spell damage, too.

Not really easily to understand but did you meant: A cold ball move forward, freeze and damaging once to the enemies unit, after then it disappear?

I need this information from you to do your request.

@Bunny: Your blood boil request have been done for a last time since I've told mal update it in the seconds post. (Also the request from another such as Apathetic)

I really dont have enough time for making abilities for my map, if you can lendd me your strength. HAHA

Your Spell Name

DDS: none
Code Type: GUI most preferable
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 350
Range: 500
Duration: n/a
Mana Cost: 200/175/150
Cooldown: 110/100/90
In-game Description: (Ill be the one to add this at my game)
How the spell works: well this is how. when you cast the spell to a point the hero will dash towards it then when it reaches the point the hero will channel for 2 seconds and then play <configurable animation> and damage every unit surrounding it. Note: Also if the animation is cancelled the spell will be also cancelled.

Your request is done!, because you're not named your spell, I will set it to "Ice Fairy", that's a really nice name :).. and sorry about GetLocationX() and GetLocationY() because I use location. But its fine anyway >.<..

Attachments

• Ice Fairy.w3x
    20.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Level 7
I see. If you really can't you can always make a timer on top of the hero's head that displays the cooldown for the 3rd spell.
I see.. But what is the first, second and last spell? @_@ I wonder if I would need them for reference or something.. Hmm.. XD

Level 5
@nhocklanhox6:
1. A unit casts this spell, it will throw a cold ball (its animation at that time is "spell"). After that, a cold ball (I have describe above) will appear at the unit's position and it will move to the center of the target circle (AoE skills often have a target circle instead of a single target of single skill). As soon as it is at the center of the target circle, it will disappear and then all the enemy units in that area will have a freezing breath surround them (each unit have 1 freezing breath). They are frozen (directly, it is stun) for ... seconds, at the time they are frozen, they will be taken more spell damage. Then, the freezing breath disappear after ... seconds and they can move, attack,... again, neither will they be taken more damage. If you still don't understand! You can create a standard Cluster Rocket spell, you adjust its rocket that will spawn into 1, the model is Frost Wyrm's normal attack instead of a rocket, and effect is freezing breath instead of stun on the head, you will see how my spell work!

Level 7
Since no one is taking my request.. I will just ask how.. how can i make jump effect on multiple units around my caster??I already do the pick every unit then add crow from thing but it does'nt work
Add crow form and change the height at a rate, then remove the crow form. Make sure you don't change the height multiple time, it only need to be change one time. For what I experience coding with heights. :3

Level 2
@nhocklanhox6 i wanted to change something about the spell ice fairy. but i cant. i wanted it when it dashes towards the point it wouldnt do any animation then if it reaches the point it would do a channel animation and after 2 sec of doing channeling animation it would do a slam animation and damage every nearby units.

Level 4
Eruption

DDS:None
Code Type:Any
Spell Type: Hero and units
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect:800 AoE
Number of Levels:3
Range:AoE
Duration: 5
Mana Cost:200/275/350
Cooldown:180/140/100
In-game Description: Flareiey can't get enough.He releases his extreme heat power.Damaging all units in 800 AoE around him.Deals 150/200/250 damage per second to all enemies around him
How the spell works:The caster will channel (it means if he do other thing,The spell will stop).Then a explosion effect will occur on random point around the caster <hmmm I think 8 effects every .05 seconds interval>then damages every units.As simple as that.

ok sorry.. i don't know what's the problem with my internet connection.I will just not request here .. bye guys.. Please wait for a second to delete all my posts

Oh no, don't do that ^^, just post it, and if double post error, just delete one :), don't worry, i'll do your request to welcome you to this workshop.

@Bunny: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2484673-post1432.html

@AtaticGold (I believe that's not your name, but fine anyway =.=!):

Change the animation in the trigger "IF period"

• -------- CHANNEL LINE --------
  • Animation - Play IF_Caster[IF_MD]'s channel animation
and this

• -------- SLAM ANIMATION LINE --------
  • Animation - Play IF_Caster[IF_MD]'s slam animation

Attachments

• Ice Fairy.w3x
    21 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Eruption

Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect:800 AoE
Number of Levels:3
Duration: 5
Mana Cost:200/275/350
Cooldown:180/140/100
In-game Description: Flareiey can't get enough.He releases his extreme heat power.Damaging all units in 800 AoE around him.Deals 150/200/250 damage per second to all enemies around him
How the spell works:The caster will channel (it means if he do other thing,The spell will stop).Then a explosion effect will occur on random point around the caster <hmmm I think 8 effects every .05 seconds interval>then damages every units.As simple as that.

Your request is done!, and welcome to the THW anyway :)..

Attachments

• Eruption.w3x
    20.2 KB · Views: 37
Level 10
New Request: Please Accept :3

Hemorrhage

DDS: GDD
Code Type: GUI
Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect: -
Range: -
Duration: 15s
Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: -
In-game Description: Vanet makes each of her attacks or spell wear her enemies off, adding a buff known as Hemorrhage on the unit. Each stack of Hemorrhage amplifies her attack damage by 5/10/15% and upon reaching the stack limit of Hemorrhage of 8/6/4, her next attack would slow the enemy unit for 50% for 3 seconds and deal 100/200/300 burst damage. The buff is then removed. Hemorrhage buff cannot be gained by damage from Blood Boil.
How the spell works: Whenever an enemy gets damaged by the hero called Vanet, either spells or attack. The damage instance adds a stackable buff which amplifies her attack damage on that unit by 5/10/15%. Once the buff reaches the limit of 8/6/4, the next attack on that unit by Vanet will slow him by 50% and deal 100/200/300 burst damage. The buff then resets and she will have to reach the limit again from 0 for that nice burst damage. Pretty deadly when she has a high attack speed and a friend who can disable the enemy. Blood Boil does not add a buff to Hemorrhage, if you still remember Blood Boil.

Level 4
i'm having trouble making a spell like this on my own so i entrust the task to much experienced guys like y'all :) thanks

[Soul Devourer]
DDS: None
Area of Effect: 0
Number of Levels: 4
Range: 0
Duration: 0
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: Devours the souls of killed enemies and converts into damage
How the spell works: Level 1 - 2 damage per soul maximum of 6 souls
Level 2 - 2 damage per soul maximum of 12 souls
Level 3 - 2 damage per soul maximum of 18 souls
Level 4 - 2 damage per soul maximum of 24 souls
[/box]

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
it just seems to me that no ones taking care of my request yet...i mean your the only that atleast replied :goblin_cry:

we, all members of this workshop, are also human who has RL shits to do. maybe , they are still busy (me too, my college life is going crazy)
That's a true gentleman spirit dude I like it !

Anyway for everyone we do what we can in the time we have I'm sorry again.

thnks, man! ;)

Level 4
Whirlpool

Area of Effect:400/600/800/1000 AoE
Number of Levels:4
Duration:
Mana Cost:90/120/150/180
Cooldown:20/18/18/16
In-game Description:Creates a Destructive whirlpool that sucks and damages enemies.Deals 90/180/270/360 damage in 400/600/800/1000
How the spell works:It will create a tiny tornado as a whirlpool then the enemies will slide towards the whirlpool and damage them.
Crushing Water

Target Type:Instant
Area of Effect:300 AoE
Duration:Slow Lasts 3 seconds.
Mana Cost:100/100/150/150
Cooldown:14/14/12/10
In-game Description:Trembles the ground.Cracking it and releases a water pump that deals 50/100/150/200 damage to units nearby.And slows their movement speed by 30/40/50/60%
How the spell works:When the spell is cast,Createa a special effect <Altar of Depths> <Special> Units within 300 AoE of caster will jump slowly

Last edited:
i'm having trouble making a spell like this on my own so i entrust the task to much experienced guys like y'all :) thanks

[Soul Devourer]
DDS: None
Area of Effect: 0
Number of Levels: 4
Range: 0
Duration: 0
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: Devours the souls of killed enemies and converts into damage
How the spell works: Level 1 - 2 damage per soul maximum of 6 souls
Level 2 - 2 damage per soul maximum of 12 souls
Level 3 - 2 damage per soul maximum of 18 souls
Level 4 - 2 damage per soul maximum of 24 souls
[/box]

Your request is done!, check below.

@UngThanhNhan: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2495644-post1586.html ?

Whirlpool

Area of Effect:400/600/800/1000 AoE
Duration:
Mana Cost:90/120/150/180
Cooldown:20/18/18/16
In-game Description:Creates a Destructive whirlpool that sucks and damages enemies.Deals 90/180/270/360 damage in 400/600/800/1000
How the spell works:It will create a tiny tornado as a whirlpool then the enemies will slide towards the whirlpool and damage them.
Crushing Water

Target Type:Instant
Area of Effect:300 AoE
Duration:Slow Lasts 3 seconds.
Mana Cost:100/100/150/150
Cooldown:14/14/12/10
In-game Description:Trembles the ground.Cracking it and releases a water pump that deals 50/100/150/200 damage to units nearby.And slows their movement speed by 30/40/50/60%
How the spell works:When the spell is cast,Createa a special effect <Altar of Depths> <Special> Units within 300 AoE of caster will jump slowly

This request is done! check below. [Jass coded]

Missing slow duration: Default is 3.
Missing Whir duration: Default is 5.

Attachments

• Soul Devourer.w3x
    27 KB · Views: 40
  • Crushing Water.w3x
    19.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Whirlpool.w3x
    20.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Status