• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Jedi's Master Sword

DDS: none.
Code Type: GUI(MUI)
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Passive
Number of Levels: 4.
Range: 900
Duration: permanent.
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 5
In-game Description: no need.
How the spell works: Jedi have chance to evade enemy attack(10/20/30/40%) and have an chance to reflect attack against the enemy(10/20/30/40%).+ when Jedy will reflect the attack, he must play animation(attack)
Jedi's Sword

Spell Type: Unit
Number of Levels: 1.
How the spell works: Jedi have chance to evade enemy attack(20%) and have an chance to reflect attack against the enemy(20%).+ when Jedy will reflect the attack, he must play animation(attack)
I will be grateful to those who take up the order.

Last edited:
Level 13
Wind Vortex

DDS: n/a
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: AOE
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 375 (Perhaps customizable to increase as level increases)
Number of Levels: 10
Range: 600 (Customizable too)
Duration: Up to 10
Mana Cost: Irrelevant xD
Cooldown: 60
In-game Description: I can do myself, thanks.
How the spell works:
The hero casts the ability and the area they cast it in is surrounded in a sort of whirlwind. Units cannot leave the whirlwind once they are trapped inside. The spell drains mana per second the whirlwind is active, for up to 10 seconds (The caster should be able to turn off the ability). After the 10 seconds, the whirlwind automatically dies. Units inside the whirlwind are damaged each second. Is this do-able in GUI? Thanks for taking the time to read my request ^^

Last edited:
Level 6
Jedi's Master Sword

How the spell works: Jedi have chance to evade enemy attack(10/20/30/40%) and have an chance to reflect attack against the enemy(10/20/30/40%).+ when Jedy will reflect the attack, he must play animation(attack)
Jedi's Sword

How the spell works: Jedi have chance to evade enemy attack(20%) and have an chance to reflect attack against the enemy(20%).+ when Jedy will reflect the attack, he must play animation(attack)

Mee Likei. lol

Level 18
Wind Vortex

DDS: n/a
Spell Type: AOE
Area of Effect: 375 (Perhaps customizable to increase as level increases)
Number of Levels: 10
Range: 600 (Customizable too)
Duration: Up to 10
Mana Cost: Irrelevant xD
Cooldown: 60
In-game Description: I can do myself, thanks.
How the spell works:
The hero casts the ability and the area they cast it in is surrounded in a sort of whirlwind. Units cannot leave the whirlwind once they are trapped inside. The spell drains mana per second the whirlwind is active, for up to 10 seconds (The caster should be able to turn off the ability). After the 10 seconds, the whirlwind automatically dies. Units inside the whirlwind are damaged each second. Is this do-able in GUI? Thanks for taking the time to read my request ^^

Please use the box template of the first post ;)

Level 8
Time Lapse

DDS: N/A
Spell Type:Unit
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: 0
Number of Levels: 1
Range: 0
Duration: 0
Cooldown: 15
In-game Warps the Weaver 5 seconds back in time, resetting the HP, Mana and position. Does not affect cooldown, gold or experience.
How the spell works: Warps the caster to his last position in last 5 sec and restore his/her health of the last 5 sec :)
Darkuchi

Area of Effect: 300
Duration: 4
Cooldown: 8
In-game Discription: Causes the Hero to move so fast (1000 Movement Speed) as to become Unattacable. Any units passed through will take 20% of his current hp damage. Lasts 4 seconds
How the spell works: Just like a Shukuchi but different one

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Time Lapse

Cooldown: 15
In-game Warps the Weaver 5 seconds back in time, resetting the HP, Mana and position. Does not affect cooldown, gold or experience.
How the spell works: Warps the caster to his last position in last 5 sec and restore his/her health of the last 5 sec :)
I have the jass version if you want.. look at my signature :)

EDIT:
or use this magnificent library :3 linky

Level 6
what do u mean?

sorry) my english is bad.

I like that spell;-)

Edit:

I have the jass version if you want.. look at my signature :)

EDIT:
or use this magnificent library :3 linky

Well for me it's quite easy in gui. Just have a variable that will save your position and your health and mana every 5 seconds. Then once you use the spell it will trigger the variables.

Level 7
Level 1 - shoots missile per 0.5 seconds
Level 2 - shoots missile per 0.3 seconds
Level 3 - shoots missile per 0.5 seconds

and also use hashtables with bit of tutorial so i can understand thanks!!!! :)

please delete my first post im so sorry for double posting my internet is a bit slow.

Owh.. Didn't notice it but Level 1 and Level 3 is 0.5 seconds?

Level 8
Chronoshpere

Area of Effect: 500
Range: 600
Duration: 3
Cooldown: 10
In-game Description: Renders a chronosphere to the targeted area, locks all units except Faceless Void in time, they can't move, attack or cast skills. Lasts 3 seconds. |n|n|CFF7EBFF1Cooldown:|r 10
How the spell works: A chronoshpere that can be casted multiple times in the same time :)

Renders a chronosphere to the targeted area, locks all units except Faceless Void in time, they can't move, attack or cast skills. Lasts 3 seconds.

Sound like stunned :D

@Malhorne: Take care you yourself, my friend, and see you next time :p, I will be inactivated, so I came here to say goodbye.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course !, all of you ^^.

Level 7
Well I think it will work different than stun. Because it is time, so everything else of the unit should be pause eg. buff timers.. So Pause Unit..

Well I think it will work different than stun. Because it is time, so everything else of the unit should be pause eg. buff timers.. So Pause Unit..

Well, stunned is cool ^^, just trigger a dummy stun a unit when they moved to the target area with 99 seconds, and when the time is out, just pick group and remove the buff ;)..

they can't move, attack or cast skills

Stunned can do that, I guess.

Level 10
Well, stunned is cool ^^, just trigger a dummy stun a unit when they moved to the target area with 99 seconds, and when the time is out, just pick group and remove the buff ;)..

Stunned can do that, I guess.

The thing is it's body can't even move, say Shadowfiend is 0.5s away from casting his ultimate and got paused. After the pause he will resume his 0.5s and cast his spell. So it is different from a stun.

Level 7
Pause is just great for everything to be stop.

Stun just stops the unit. Animation is still played, buff timer is still moving (The time stopped) and maybe some other stuffs that still plays as well. :p

Level 20
Chronosphere is easy to trigger but I can't because I'm nOt from my computer right now.

Nhocklanox is right, just stun the units and set their animation speed to 0% if you want to freeze their animations.

Edit: Anyway pausing units can still play stand animations except their command card order icons will be removed until u unpause them.

Level 7
Don't have to ask, he did... Probably internet lag, no one would double post for fun.. :/ Unless trolled but I doubt it for now

Level 13
Also, with my spell. If someone has already made a spell similar to the one I requested, please link me to it. I just want a spell that is like that, I'm not being very picky here.

Level 4
Can someone make my request?

Jedi's Master Sword

Jedi's Sword

Level 6
Ancient King's Carapace

DDS: None
Code Type: MUI
Area of Effect: 550
Number of Levels: 4
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: Whenever the Crypt Lord reaches the damage received threshold, it will gain 10 seconds invulnerability. If the incoming damage is more than damage threshold, it will be immediately invulnerable ,will not take more damage than the damage threshold & will return 200/300/400/500 damage in AoE.
How the spell works: For example the damage threshold is 600, set an integer variable with default of 0 and then whenever the damage is dealt to Crypt Lord, the variable will grow. When it reached to 600, he will get invulnerable for the duration. If he took more than 600 damage at a time (I don't know maybe he got hit by a finger of death or something) it will not take more damage than 600 [Heal the unit for (damage taken) - (600) HP] & it will release damage to nearby enemies in AoE I wrote above.
Thanks a lot.

Level 9
Combo Point (system though.. idk.. it will be use by many different heroes)

DDS: no
Target Type: Active
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: -
How the spell works: obtain configurable amount of point each time the hero cast specific skill (e.g. 5/5 or 100/100) .. the point will be store for 30 seconds, if the hero doesnt cast any skill which can obtain combo point, all point stored will be gone (floating text need to show the current point, count down does not need).. It can be use to activate certain skill ( e.g. Holy Light , Requires 5 combo point to activate).. and last but not least, to deal additional damage for each point consumed..
-make any simple example storm bolt spell to obtain 1 combo point.. maximum is 5..
-make any simple example firebolt spell to deal 50 damage for each combo point... consume all combo point

*Note: if the unit does not have enough combo point to cast the skill, the skill won't be cast, no mp reduction and the skill is not in cooldown

Heal me baby

DDS: -
Area of Effect: -
Range: -
Duration: 2 seconds
Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: 30
In-game Description: Each 2 seconds, heal yourself for 12% of maximum hp.. Each combo point will increase the duration by 2.. Requires at least 1 combo point
How the spell works: Every 2 seconds, the caster will be healed for 12% of it maximum hp.. each stored combo point will be consumed.. 1 combo point = 2 seconds = 12% max hp..
I dont mind if anyone do this request 1 by 1... :) thx for your time

Level 29
I don't seem to understand why no hashtable.. They are really good in making GUI spells (I know they are different ways) and the part you'll have to know is how to configure it isn't it? :O

Hashtables should be avoided in my opinion.
Reasons.
  • You can only have 255 of them in a map.
  • Many systems use hashtables.
  • Almost any spell can be made without a hashtable.
  • Hashtables are 4 to 8 times slower than indexed arrays.
  • Hashtables get slower as more things are added to them.
  • Arrays are easier to config. Especially for new users.

@
is it in the spell section? i am away from hive about 1 month lol.. i search for it :/ it is in vjass.. i dont know how to implement it in my map :<
vJass spells are the easiest spells to implement.
You need to have JNGP ( jass newgen)
Then follow instructions on how to import the spell.

Level 7
Hashtables should be avoided in my opinion.
Reasons.
  • You can only have 255 of them in a map.
  • Many systems use hashtables.
  • Almost any spell can be made without a hashtable.
  • Hashtables are 4 to 8 times slower than indexed arrays.
  • Hashtables get slower as more things are added to them.
  • Arrays are easier to config. Especially for new users.
LOL? Owwhh... I see. :/ Well the fact that you can only have 255 of them is sad T^T Then I guess I should changed to indexed arrays then in case I lazily use GUI.. :p Is there any tutorials? XD

hey! can i try help? but after i come back to active...
if you accept me i will start help after my exam that is when i tell you or u will know by looking at my title...

I want to try help...
im on GUI and only able to do simple spell
and i can't start help immediately but when i start.. i would try my best...
im not a pro spell maker as you can see that my spell are not that awesome:( but i feel like wanna help... when i can...

Status
Not open for further replies.