• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If money was no object

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
What would you do if you had all money in the whole world!?
I would probably build a sick skatepark on some small island somewhere sunny :D
EDIT: Since some people have been, well, not really understanding what I first meant with this maybe we could call this "If you could do anything, what would you do?" This is about yourself not how other people would live, so you're not counted as selfish or anything for commenting :D

Last edited:
Level 19
You know, Ill get a private island and live there the rest of my life.

I'd rather prefer to buy the Moon. Since nobody owns it and theres no goverments and such things, nobody can tell me what to do and what not to. I won't pay any taxes to anyone. Nobody will and try to manipulate me. After that, I will create my own PLANET (thats the Moon) and rule it as a King. I will create my own nation and then, after several years of plans and growing, I will make an direct attack against the Earth and most likely take over it. Then I will dominate over 2 planets. In order to become more powerful I will definetily visit other galaxies in order to take over them too. Maybe try to search for aliens or at least make an contact with them.

At the end I will become the first GALAXY KING.

Level 12
I'd rather prefer to buy the Moon. Since nobody owns it and theres no goverments and such things, nobody can tell me what to do and what not to. I won't pay any taxes to anyone. Nobody will and try to manipulate me. After that, I will create my own PLANET (thats the Moon) and rule it as a King. I will create my own nation and then, after several years of plans and growing, I will make an direct attack against the Earth and most likely take over it. Then I will dominate over 2 planets. In order to become more powerful I will definetily visit other galaxies in order to take over them too. Maybe try to search for aliens or at least make an contact with them.

At the end I will become the first GALAXY KING.

People have already been buying plots of land on the moon. The ridiulous part is though, is that no one can own it, therefore people who buy land from it or buy the whole thing, are getting worthless deeds to nothing, since no one person is able to physically own the moon at this point in time.

I'd restore a lot of broken down infrastructures in the world, help boost research for cancers, help to end world poverty, and enhance the amount of available medicine in the world. I'd also overthrow the U.S. government and do away with the Federal Reserve and replace them with non-corrupt establishments.

Level 34
I'd burn all of it on live TV and either convince or force people to live according the Star Trek scenario: no moar moneh

(Star Trek First Contact)

Level 7
Throw it away, because if i had all money its value would be 0.
Otherwise i would bathe in it like Uncle Scrooge. o_O

Level 5
Step 1 : Hire Nasa's Best Astrologist and Scientist and help me to my Project : Big Space.

Step 2 : Build the Futuristic Spaceship.

Step 3 : Plan for Colonists Dome.

Step 4 : Ride the Justice (Futuristic Spaceship) to Mars.

Step 5 : Build Futuristic Domes and make more Justice.

Step 6 : Be the King of Mars.

Step 7 : Terraform Mars into earth planet.

Step 8 : After terraformed, It revealed the real-face of the Planet and our Dome position was actually in the sea and it got too much pressure and exploded and thats where my Fun Ends.

The End.

Level 13
Well I didn't really know how to say it, so nvm, but if everyone is happy with their own lives you should care about yourself with this money, but ofc everyone wouldn't do the same things so it's fun to hear your comments.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Would probably just live on.. it would relieve me of some stress to be able not to worry about money, otherwise I'd need nothing more myself.. good to have in reserve in case I'd need it. Money can't buy happiness, but it can surely grant some sense of freedom.

Level 15
if i was the only one with a lot of cash, i'd help stabilize poverty and give it to those who need it, i don't need it (much).

otherwise i would probably buy a huge mansion and party everyday, not to mention pay scientists to spend the rest of their lives creating a technology that will teleport me anywhere in the world, taking the bus sucks, and planes too.

Level 34
If you really had all the money of the world, cattle will be the new global currency (again), leaving you with worthless green paper and non-existent virtual paper.

Think about it, noobs, instead of having wet dreams of trying to hire every scientist and shit of the world.

It's just paper and pixels, nothing more.

Level 30
What would you do if you had all money in the whole world!?
I would probably build a sick skatepark on some small island somewhere sunny :D
EDIT: Since some people have been, well, not really understanding what I first meant with this maybe we could call this "If you could do anything, what would you do?" This is about yourself not how other people would live, so you're not counted as selfish or anything for commenting :D
I'd keep it away from people like you.

Level 6
My work have multiple steps:
1. Make a personal Money Factory
2. Give 10 billion dollar to every people in the world from the Money Factory
3. Make an event of Forest Restoration
4. Donate every Orphanages and Hospitals in the world
5. Kill Bin Laden
6. Donate Hive

Level 13
You all bore me with your lame "Id throw it away" and "Ill burn it" gags, id make everyone in the world happy by giving them all what they want. And in return have there respect. Or, make myself happy and build me a giant indoor skate park with everything inside it.

*high-five!* Well people I actually edited on the first page that we'll imagine the scenario as " if you could do anything, what would you do?". When people say "if you had all money in the world" they kind of mean that you have infinite money... Don't take it to litteraly

Level 5
I would spend all of the money immediately on a unified world space program so that we might actually get something done.

Status
Not open for further replies.