• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you could be anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
If you could experience living the life of anyone that exists or used to exist in the real world, not including yourself or somone like god, who would you be? The person could be living, dead or anything, accept for the acceptions.

So come on, admit it, you're all wannabes!

Level 26
If you could experience living the life of anyone that exists or used to exist in the real world, not including yourself or somone like god, who would you be? The person could be living, dead or anything, accept for the acceptions.

Kind of hard not to be a wannabe if you explicitly state that I'm not allowed to be myself, but I digress.

I quite honestly can't think of anyone I would rather be than myself. Being forced to choose, I guess Bill Gates or the Most Interesting Man in the World wouldn't be so bad.

Level 3

Xarwin, like the guy in MortAr-'s signature says, "Read The Mutha F@#k'n Thread Before You Mutha F@#k'n Post".
Also there's no way anyone's uniqueness would change if they experienced the life of somone else, sure they would act more like that person and maybe have some habbits that they had, but that would make the person even more unique!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You know, this is the OFF-topic section, the only place on the Hive where we do NOT talk about WarCraft III (well, we still do that, but you get the idea).

Dreadnought[dA];1375588 said:
It says very clearly nobody LIKE God. Jesus is clearly like God because he is the son of God!

Jesus went to my parallel class in High School. There was nothing godly about him.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Yes, but we do NOT need offtopic members only, who have nothing to do with wc3 at all.

Face it, if they didn't know what WC3 is, then they wouldn't know about this place. At least I can't see a reason for why one should.

Face it, if they didn't know what WC3 is, then they wouldn't know about this place. At least I can't see a reason for why one should.

Everybody can search for a game that he heard of, that doesn't make him know the game. And such users shouldn't be on hive because they want to talk about offtopics only.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Everybody can search for a game that he heard of, that doesn't make him know the game. And such users shouldn't be on hive because they want to talk about offtopics only.

.. and that bothers you how? Yeah.. I find it superbly likely that someone would just decide to search for WC3 forums JUST to go spam their Off-Topic board.

Status
Not open for further replies.