• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you could have any superpower, What would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
If anything, I would want to be able to cure stupidity >.>

Can't be done. Stupid people are stupid for a reason - inability to learn (knowledge is cure to ignorance).

If you meant ignorance, not stupidity, then yes, you can teach others to an extent. Curing ignorance is very difficult, but possible. Stupidity on the other hand... can only be reduced for short durations by means that would land you in a prison or a death sentence.

//\\oo//\\

Level 10
Can't be done. Stupid people are stupid for a reason - inability to learn (knowledge is cure to ignorance).

If you meant ignorance, not stupidity, then yes, you can teach others to an extent. Curing ignorance is very difficult, but possible. Stupidity on the other hand... can only be reduced for short durations by means that would land you in a prison or a death sentence.

//\\oo//\\
If we're talking super powers, possibility is not the issue ^

Being able to feel perfectly good in any imaginable way and still feel perfectly good in any imaginable way.
Drugs will never do the trick, because they make me worried in any case I know. I know it's not right for us to just always feel good, or our human race wouldn't have survived. So I guess, one of the two: Not being worried (narcotics + major personality change) or joyfully having nothing to worry about (unflawed survivability + amnesia).

I hope both are impossible for me in the real world, or I'm seriously wasting my time here!

Level 10
The ability to make anyone experience any vision. Make that smoker see what will happen to his lungs in twenty years, that fat guy what will happen to him in twenty years, that rapist what its like to be raped, myself what it would be like to die... infinite possibilities.

And anyone with a variation of "every superpower ever" is a lazy, unimaginative person. Just saying.

Level 4
I want the power to divide infinite with zero.. That would be cool!

Find their limits so the answer could be Positive infinite or Negative infinite.

For me, I'd have ability to control 4 forces in Universe. (Gravitational, Electromagnetic, Nuclear, Weak)

Everything can be done through 4 forces including Time Travel. :goblin_yeah:

Level 12
ability to create/destroy anything.
i would re-create myself to a immortal form, go to space, create a artificial yet very strong gravity field thingie between earth and mars and watch as they would hit eachother.
great fun :D

Level 12
Damn you... so wait... would yours counter mine or would I manipulate yours to cancel yours out? Or wuld I manipulate mine and accidently cancel mine out? CONFUSION

Level 13
The ability to do well in school, and ultamatly; not fail.

And the power to undo WherewolfTherewolf's super power.

Level 13
Ah, but you see, since I stole Trax's time-maniplutive ability; I can just go back in time and make it that you never chose that as your power :mwahaha:

Level 13
In that case, I'll just simply use my ability to steal your ability, then take it for my own. And you'll be the one suffering from extreme jealousy, unless you are already ^^

Level 7
Ah, but you see, since I stole Trax's time-maniplutive ability; I can just go back in time and make it that you never chose that as your power :mwahaha:

but I didn't chose my powers....I'm born with them...
-I am chosen by EONAR to guard time....which means = your time manipulation ability is useless against me....
why?
because My current body is the human form of NOZDORMU - The Timeless one

Level 13
but I didn't chose my powers....I'm born with them...
-I am chosen by EONAR to guard time....which means = your time manipulation ability is useless against me....
why?
because My current body is the human form of NOZDORMU - The Timeless one

Umm ok. Lets see what I can do to stop this....

Ok got I it. I'll simply go waaaaaay back in time, I'll change the space-time-continum into an existance that never was meant to happen, I'll create a portal that can take you back to this point in time. Then I'll lure you into this portal (because you're sooo jealous of my powers) Then after you're fooled into this portal, I'll destroy it (removing you from existance) (somthing like this happens at the end of God of War 2) And technacly its not my time-manipultive ability doing the teleporting, its a portal which you mistake for a vending machine to buy some of my powers because you'e so jealous ;)

And if all of this somhow dosn't work, I'll just pull out a gun and shoot ya ;D

Level 7
Umm ok. Lets see what I can do to stop this....

Ok got I it. I'll simply go waaaaaay back in time, I'll change the space-time-continum into an existance that never was meant to happen, I'll create a portal that can take you back to this point in time. Then I'll lure you into this portal (because you're sooo jealous of my powers) Then after you're fooled into this portal, I'll destroy it (removing you from existance) (somthing like this happens at the end of God of War 2) And technacly its not my time-manipultive ability doing the teleporting, its a portal which you mistake for a vending machine to buy some of my powers because you'e so jealous ;)

And if all of this somhow dosn't work, I'll just pull out a gun and shoot ya ;D

1.You cannot go waaaaaay back in time(you can of course,but I will stop you....cuz that's what I do,afterall I am "NOZDORMU The timeless one")so you can't change the space-time-continum.
2. You can't shoot me with a gun because you cannot see me(cuz I'm a time traveling dragon)....

by the way.....NICE SIGNATURE DUDE!!!:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.