• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If You had 1 wish what would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
4 options:

1.-I wish my school exploded into 1000000 tiny shards (without me inside, of course) so I won't have to do my homework anymore.

2.-I wish for my personal mindless slave.

3.-I wish I had time stopped for anyone except me so I could finally get some sleep.

4.-I wish to know which of these wishes I'd wish if someone would grant me just one.

Level 5
Goliath the God said:
My wish:
That humans had no anger, could feel no anger.
Then we wouldn't have those problems. Anger makes noone happy, not even the one that is angry.

Not completely true. Anger can help yo sometimes at doing some things. Like in a sport, yo run faster, you kick, hit stronger, etc.

Level 3
ok since we cant make more then one wish, then i would like that somehow world war 3 started, and that USA would get nuked to death... not only would europe rejoice but the world would be a better place to live... *laughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.