• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If You had 1 wish what would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Heh...another thing you got to consider is what that would do to the world population. Keep in mind the world is already despairingly overpopulated at 7-some-odd billion. The only, and I do mean ONLY thing keeping the world population in check is food supply. You can only breed as much as your food supply can support. When you breed more then you have food to support, thats when you have starvation and famines. Already the world population doubles every 40 years. With unlimited food access, it would double, at most, every 10. Could you imagine...I mean, could you possibly imagine what that would be like...? :shock:

Careful what you wish for :wink:
-VGsatomi

Level 6
VGsatomi said:
Already the world population doubles every 40 years. With unlimited food access, it would double, at most, every 10. Could you imagine...I mean, could you possibly imagine what that would be like...? :shock:

Careful what you wish for :wink:
-VGsatomi
At your point then the world should starve sometimes in order to control the population,good point!But my wish is nor connected with food or population!I wish ppl stop destroying thousands of forests and stop draining mother earth's resourses so fast.Not to mention killing so many animals for fur and bones :( .After all imagine what will happen if some kind of animal instincts?The chain will be destroyed!Or what will happen if 80% of forests are gone?

Level 10
my wish would be world peace(kinda unoriginal) and everyone would treat everyone else (and me) with respect.

Level 9
i wish the world could be as caliente as here. some ppl dont know what they are losing... :lol:

Level 3
Shamanruler said:
i'd wish i could fly =)
This is when you realize that you should be more specific with your wishes, you seem to have failed to meantion the speed or how you would fly. From this wish you could end up with wings coming out of your eyes and moving as fast as a snail, in the air mind you.

If I had any wish I wanted it would definitly be a dictator, similar to that of Alexander the Great, a dictator that wasn't hated and generally liked.

Level 9
i wish Almost_there drink a little bit of Capeta (alcoholic beverage with high percent of tequila, gin, jenipapa and many other things you wouldnt wish to know...)

then, almost_there would go crazy as hell and would stop double posting....or perhaps would begin triple posting, he wouldnt even remenber his name after drinking capeta...

has anyone noticed, that there are more wishes being wished than the permitted? i tought was only "if you had 1 wish..."

I wish that I was the most powerful person in the world. And I mean in everything (even things from fantasy books). Then I could conquer the whole world so that I can have infinite wishes and the good ones will come true (even if they are good to me). Mwahahaha! :twisted:

*yes, it sounds a bit ironic. But hey, it's a wish*

Otherwise, I wish that I have much money. :roll:

Level 45
My wish would be:
"The world would have a balance of good and evil.
A world of harmony and tranquility of an equal being of sense.
The feeling of know that our lasting legacies will live amoung all kin and kings.
That we are all equall under one lord.
Knowing that he gave us the gift, of seeing, being amoungst this world...."
-Samantha Zeve*

Level 5
the universal wish is to have infinite wishes :)

but let's say it is not allowed to wish this, then i wish people were clever (and i mean it!! - especially those people who have the most power on this world now... i think they need it)

U.V

U.V

Level 7
i wish Raiju would realize that the only thing we have recorded so far is the basic drum lines for 5 songs. not much now aint it? 8)

btw, tommorow (saturday) my guitar player is going to record his basic guiater and bass tracks :D

if it will turn out good enough without keyboards and vocals then ill upload some (if i can find where (help me?(*hint hint*)))

hang in there, friends :wink:

Level 12
Pyrodactyl said:
the universal wish is to have infinite wishes :)
Excatly like my wish of all imaginable power. With it you can make the whole world a paradise or what ever you want. I really can't understand why most of you people wish for lesser things that that if you truly can wish for anything you want.

Level 4
I wish I was Bill Gates, then I'd committ suicide and let Steve Jobs take over the world.

Level 4
These wishes are both stupid and lame.

If someone gave you the power to wish for something.

Wouldn't you wanna change the world?

That's why I'm going to wish for a giant 'Pamela Anderson' that will stand 5000metres tall so the whole world can see her.

Then every afternoon, everyone comes out on their front lawn and masturbates till the cows come home.

This will definitely change the world.

Level 25
Your wish is stupid emo

My wish is so damn powerful, no one else has caught onto it

Being able to controll the ENTIRE universe's laws and everything would mean I could do many, many things

Not "Everything", but so many things you could say I could do everything

That means I could make entire planets burst into existance, or fade away into nothingness

All MATTER would bow down to me

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I have two wishes...

I wished that I always had a friend... to talk with, someone that would always be with me... I don't like to be alone.

My second wish, is that I had magic to commit good and not evil.

I would never use my power to make people feel bad
I would never use my power to commit evil
I would never abuse of my powers
I would never use my power to other people's, or my own selfish wishes

In fact, I wanted that power to make the world a place of tranquility and harmony, like Wereful said.

-Rui

Level 9
there can only be one omnipotent being in the universe Mecheon, i dont think this is gonna work, unless you want some trouble with the "mighty one"...

and with your temper, you would be considered the new devil...

so i guess my wish is to Mecheon's wish realize, i would love to see the clash 8)

Level 5
Daminon said:
Excatly like my wish of all imaginable power. With it you can make the whole world a paradise or what ever you want. I really can't understand why most of you people wish for lesser things that that if you truly can wish for anything you want.

Such a wish grants you infinite power, and that will probably corrupt you.

Not that if someone would say to me that i have a wish and that someone would not say that i cannot ask infinite wishes, i wouldn't say i wish infinite wishes :D

Level 7
Ok Ok ppl! Ure wishes dont even make sense...

MY wish is to wish infinite wishes!!! Ex. A guy was a god, i wish he doesnt! Or this guy has supreme powers, i wish he doesnt!

I wish 4 infinite wishes, wer ill rule over all ppl in the world!!! Muahahahhahahahahahaha!

Level 4
Rui said:
I have two wishes...

I wished that I always had a friend... to talk with, someone that would always be with me... I don't like to be alone.

Get a girlfriend.

My second wish, is that I had magic to commit good and not evil.

STFU

I would never use my power to make people feel bad
I'm sure.
I would never use my power to commit evil
LIAR!
I would never abuse of my powers
cmon...
I would never use my power to other people's, or my own selfish wishes
That's hard to believe.
In fact, I wanted that power to make the world a place of tranquility and harmony, like Wereful said.
You're a loser.
-Rui

Level 9
take it easy tuna69, hes only 12

besides, he have the right to wish whatever he want...

and be careful when you write those things, this is the second time you flame Rui, if i were him you would already been warned

Level 7
I know im going off topic but im really curious!

Rui has a gal avatar!!!
Weird...
Is Rui a gal or a boy? This makes me confused!
If shes a gal, why do u call her "He"...
If Hes a Boy, Why does have a gal's avatar???

I also have something 2 say, dont say its flamming its just an opinion: Rui made me feel bad many times already lol! He/She mensioned here that his/her wish is to never make ppl feel bad!

Thats confusing!!! :?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Lol.

Get a girlfriend.

No.

STFU

No.

I'm sure.

And I'm glad.

LIAR!

Prove it.

cmon...

No.

That's hard to believe.

I don't have your addictions

You're a loser.

No, I belive in my wish. kthxbye :)!!

PWND.

And btw, I wouldn't mind having time power either. Controling time would be fun.

Rui has a gal avatar!!!
Weird...
Is Rui a gal or a boy? This makes me confused!
If shes a gal, why do u call her "He"...
If Hes a Boy, Why does have a gal's avatar???

I think you meant girl avatar so I will just reply:

Veggie has a girl avatar. Is he a girl? No.
Excite has a girl avatar. Is he a girl? No.

I won't summary this.

I also have something 2 say, dont say its flamming its just an opinion: Rui made me feel bad many times already lol! He/She mensioned here that his/her wish is to never make ppl feel bad!

No. You made yourself feel bad by beliving and spreading "Rui hates me". You know how much that was annoying?

-Rui

Status
Not open for further replies.