• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Name of movie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello , i remembered a movie that i watched before many years , i tryed search on the internet based on the informations i remember , but didnt found anything.
The movie was about a man and his family in a restaraunt , the man had birthday and then he wished something , the waiter asked what did he wished and he said something like "he want know the answers" , then i remember that the man was driving fast the whole movie a car with a 8-Ball that was answering him , he met many people on his way , for sample some guy that can eat how much he want , he made a bet with some people that he can eat 30 Hamburgers and more...

I have no idea where can i search , i dont know the maker of the movie , the year or anything else than that...

Level 7
Well my english is really bad... but its a movie about a man that wished to his birthday to know the answers and the waiter was some kind of "magician" and his wish came true.
The Man became a 8-Ball that gives him answers.
Thats all i know from the beggin... Then i remember that he was driving the whole movie a car and he is meeting weird people.

Then i remember just he threw the 8-Ball from a cliff... I have no idea how can i find out the name of the movie...

Level 7
It could be useful if you can supply us with numerous actors and a guess from which time period it comes (1950-2009)
Well i didnt included the names of actors because i dont know them , well i know how the people in the movie look but those memories are really imprecise so dont take them as importnat , they could be other... Well i think the main hero was black haired short hair and around 20 thats all about that and the year... well i think i saw it around the year 2004 - 2005 just some part of it i so its under 2005 , well i dont think a movie would be the exact year given to the TV so its maybe... 1990-2003 movie , i remember it wasnt a kind of old blackwhite movie or some with bad quality...

Then i remembered too some part from the end... it sounds funny but it was so... Also on the trip of the hero , he met a man with some deadly illnes , the man had a dress or something like that , it covered dynamite under his dress , he met him on the way he traveled in his car and at the end is the main hero captured by the police and a judge sends him to prison , at the moment the judge wants close the cause the man with dynamites comes in , shows he got the dynamites and he said , i dont care if i die here now because i got cancer and even so i will die , then he told the judge to put his finger in his nose and say "The person is not guilty" (so a judge with finger in nose said hes not guilty , i didnt understand that part , not before 5 years not even now :/ ) thats all i remember...

That parts sounds funny but , believe me , it WAS in the movie...
Oh and at end he threw the 8-Ball away.
I searched the internet and found just one movie...
Pontiac Moon but there is he making a driver trip with his father and there was nothing about some wish or birthday... i think that was it not... He made the trip alone

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

'twas just a quick search on Google, but I found a movie called Interstate 60 (from 2002) with this plot:

Plot
At the beginning of Interstate 60, Neal Oliver (James Mardsen) has more questions about his future than answers. Though he would rather pursue a career in art, Neal debates whether or not he should set his goals towards a law degree, as his father would greatly prefer. He has a girlfriend, but he wonders if he should search for the mysterious woman (Amy Smart) who visits his nightly dreams and inspires his artwork. By the time his 23rd birthday roles around, Neal is no closer to choosing his life's path. He feels empty and unsatisfied, despite lavish birthday gifts, and wishes only for clarity as he blows out the candles on his cake. Rather than instant answers, Neal is given the opportunity to take a journey on a highway that doesn't exist on any map; a highway where the past, present, and future converge. Alongside him is One Wish Grant (Gary Oldman), the immortal offspring of a leprechaun and Cheyenne Indian, who has the unique ability to grant wishes to those he believes deserve them. Thus begins Neal's surreal road trip through the uncharted territories of his own potential destiny.

Sounds strikingly similar to what you described.

Google keywords: 8-ball film birthday wish movie answers
Source: http://www.answers.com/topic/interstate-60

Level 7
Ok i saw the movie again , and i can tell you , it was one of the best movies i ever saw :) .
I can just recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.