• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

If You had 1 wish what would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
cut it off now

i believe we dont want some mod to lock this topic because of foolish "flaming war"

Level 10
wow. we are going off-topic in the off-topic forum! :lol:

PS: in relation to the thread, that is!

Level 4
hohohoohooh

there's no flamin here.

Just imagine me saying it in a polite pansy little voice.

so chillllax people.

Level 12
tuna69 said:
Rui said:
I have two wishes...

I wished that I always had a friend... to talk with, someone that would always be with me... I don't like to be alone.

Get a girlfriend.

My second wish, is that I had magic to commit good and not evil.

STFU

I would never use my power to make people feel bad
I'm sure.
I would never use my power to commit evil
LIAR!
I would never abuse of my powers
cmon...
I would never use my power to other people's, or my own selfish wishes
That's hard to believe.
In fact, I wanted that power to make the world a place of tranquility and harmony, like Wereful said.
You're a loser.
-Rui

/begins WoW GM impression

Hello tuan. There have been reports of you flaming others. We moderators would like to immediately address this drastic issue. Since it seems a post is enough truth, action will be taken immediately.

Level 10
Werewulf said:
Hmmmm.....well are we gettin back on the off topic of your wishy thingy? Hmmm...I'm not a loser am I?
lol, My avatars a boy werewolf yet I'm a gal!! strange? no?

you're a girl? :shock:

Level 3
1º rui is not a girl... rui actually is a portuguese name used for MEN
2º laugh at me if u want but when i saw VG posting i though he was a girl but then when i looked that his ocupations were the US army i laughed
3º werewolf is a girl? now this is really wierd :lol:
4º u guys shouldnt think he is a she or that she is a he just because of the avatars, watch out

and ppl, who cares if the world will get overpopulater or not? who cares if the poluition will rise so much that we will be forced to use masks so that we can breath? who cares if the rivers are going to stop giving us water? everything that i just said, actually will come true some day, but that day, we wont be alive, oh, btw, did u know that the universe is expanding at an alarming rate, that someday this process will reverse and everything that we know will stop to exist? so what i want to say, we must enjoy the life as much as we can because we arent living forever

and i dont believe that someone's wish would be "i wanted that war would come to an end in the whole world" or "i wanted that every ppl would be well fed"... i dont believe that u put someone in front of ur own wishes

P.S. can somebody clear my mind, but cant we go off-topic in a topic that belongs to the off-topic forum? lol

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Doodi said:
Excite & Veggie are guys???
But how????????????
Im confused... :?

I think new ppl 2 this site would probably think Werewulf is a boy or Rui is a girl, etc. is an etc.!!!

Whatever!

ROFLMAO! I guess.. you thought that Daminon was that ugly demon in his picture because he had it as avatar?
Did you thought that Wereful was that blood thristy werewolf?

Actually I belived that Wereful was a girl since she likes to paint (Art) and etc, and girls usually like this type of things.

-Rui

Level 13
and ppl, who cares if the world will get overpopulater or not? who cares if the poluition will rise so much that we will be forced to use masks so that we can breath? who cares if the rivers are going to stop giving us water? everything that i just said, actually will come true some day, but that day, we wont be alive, oh, btw, did u know that the universe is expanding at an alarming rate, that someday this process will reverse and everything that we know will stop to exist? so what i want to say, we must enjoy the life as much as we can because we arent living forever

Who cares? For example me. And yes i did know.

Actually I belived that Wereful was a girl since she likes to paint (Art) and etc, and girls usually like this type of things.

LOL, call me girl since now xD

Level 12
Rui said:
ROFLMAO! I guess.. you thought that Daminon was that ugly demon in his picture because he had it as avatar?
Did you thought that Wereful was that blood thristy werewolf?

-Rui
Hehe, sounds stupid but I always think that it really is a portrait of the persion on the avatar. Of course I know that your all normal humans but still the it is the first thing that comes to my mind when I see a post.

Level 3
u guys arent the only ones thinking that... like i said before i tough that VG was female... :lol:

but what the hell is "diphallasparatus"? :shock:

Level 12
Werewulf said:
lol, why arnt u using behemoth? or werewolf or fiend? they always kick but against centuars and mages when they attack u on disiples.
I don't remember any Fiend or Behemoth from Disciples II and I don't care about how effective they are in the game. I use them as avatar becouse I think they are the best picture of how demons look like, except the nose and that they ALL have wings. Compare the Doom Guard from Warcraft III. Hah, one of the most ugly demon I have ever seen.

iplaystarcraft said:
BTW what do you think i am....? a planet perhaps??
No, you are the editor.

Level 4
diphallasparatus is a genetic condition where you are literally born with two penises/dicks. One is shorter than the other. And you are simply sterile.

Level 9
disciples artwork is great

but i still think pandemoneus is a better pic than this one

being an "hermafrodit" (i dont know the word in english, sorry the spelling), is a lot worst than being a diphalastusblahblah

Level 9
@Daminon, now i remenber the name of this avatar, its the Demon Lord right? my avatar comes from Mortal Kombat Deception artwork, its Ermac the nether being

Level 12
Raiju said:
@Daminon, now i remenber the name of this avatar, its the Demon Lord right? my avatar comes from Mortal Kombat Deception artwork, its Ermac the nether being

Yes it's the Demon Lord. So the 4th/5th ninja is still in the Mortal Kombat series. I havn't played any of the games after the 4th. I have only seen him in Ultimate MK3. I must say that I didn't like him at all. There are only supposed to be the 3 famous ninjas I think. I didn't like the idea of Rain or Ermac.
What is Ermac's mastery? Is it fire since he is red like Sub Zero is blue like ice?

Werewulf said:
lol.Behemoth is the big purple one. With a big mouth and all. Hmm..i always get them mixed up..
Also the fiend is the goat guy.
They BOTH look nice and beastly.
Ah now I remeber the Fiend. That rat-goat like beast. But the Behemoth you are talking about is named Beilarh or Belarith (not sure). There is no unit named Behemoth.

Level 9
well i simply love Rain (yeah because of the lighting mastery and stuff), but im the only person in the world to do so...Rain is one of the poorest (in terms of combos and strikes) characters in all MK history

in the good old MKs there were only the famous Scorpion and Sub-Zero, and after, Smoke entered first as a robot

it was in the UltimateMK series that Smoke became a ninja(human), and it was also in the UltimateMKs that the last three ninjas appeared

Rain
Ermac
Noobsaibot (secret)

Ermac's powers are unknown, he is like the conflux of all souls who where being tossed into the nether, he then arises as one powerful being, to vengeance over some strange mage i forgot the name :p

Ermac's appearance as a "red ninja" was just a joke, hes true form is the one here, a being created by the mix of many souls, who can control the dark matter

its something like that, MK lore is too complicated

Level 12
Raiju said:
well i simply love Rain (yeah because of the lighting mastery and stuff), but im the only person in the world to do so...Rain is one of the poorest (in terms of combos and strikes) characters in all MK history

in the good old MKs there were only the famous Scorpion and Sub-Zero, and after, Smoke entered first as a robot

it was in the UltimateMK series that Smoke became a ninja(human), and it was also in the UltimateMKs that the last three ninjas appeared

Rain
Ermac
Noobsaibot (secret)

its something like that, MK lore is too complicated

How did Smoke become a human? And how do you know? And how do you get acces to him in MK3? In MK3 you see his icon fast switching between the MK dragon icon. You can't choose him.
And why isn't Sheeva in Ultimate MK3? She is my favorite chatacter in that game. Hmm, Ultimate MK3 is the strangest of the all. Remeber that there was Sub-Zero unmasked AND him in his common clothing. That was really confusing I think. I din't like Jade either.
And btw, I haven never been good at MK. I just love it's universe. It's my favorite of all fightning games and has always been. I suppose you are a good player since you know so much about it.

Level 9
lol its not that im a good player, its only that MK was the second game i played in my life :lol:

i dont know why Sheeva isnt there, but i do know the Sub-Zeros (yeah in the plural) secret

in the first MKs subzero was just a masked blue ninja with strange ice powers which had a strange relationship based on vengeance/friendship with scorpion

some MKs past, this masked subzero dies in in the hands of scorpion (yeah the vengeance stuff)

now it gets confusing, it appears that subzero got a brother with the same strange icy powers than him, his brother enters unmasked the MK and scorpion can sense he is not the creature he aplied vengeance. scorpion was sent back to hell because subzero wasnt truly guilty for his own damnation, so to repay it, scorpion decides to protect this subzero

some MKs later, you will notice two subzeros to choose, one masked, other unmasked. i dont know if this is just a special edition meant to play with the old fighters, or if subzero (the original) ressurected

im trying to remenber the name of the mage Ermac is trying to catch, i think its Shiroki, or something like that

we both face a paradox when we talk about Smoke. before he was robot and cyrax an the other red robot were human too. Smoke was very friend of subzero. when their ninja order implanted a mech power enhacing system. not everyone acepted this. subzero, smoke and other ninjas fled. but smoke was captured and forced to become a machine

i dont know how but Smoke managed to restore his human form

as we dont want to have this thread locked by being off-topic:

i WISH i remeber how to choose Smoke (i used to know but i dont play MK in a long time)

My wish would be an unlimmited number of wishes that I can't use for "evil" purposes.

If that is not possible then I would wish for lot a LOT of wishes.

After that I would wish to be realy realy powerfull, because omnipotent isn't possible, not even for a god. For example, íf you can make a stone that is too heavy for you to lift, so if you can't lift it then you wouldn't be allpowerfull, and if you can lift every tihng then you can't make a stone that you can't lift.

Level 12
Unless you classify the wish of dinosaurs return is evil, there is no problem to get them back with A LOT of wishes. Hehe, I suppose you want all pre-historical animals back. And by the way, I like dinosaurs very very much when I was a small child (But hated the Jurrasic Park movies). My favourite was Dilophosaurus. Correctly spelled?

Level 5
When i was younger i used to know the name of more that 60 dinosaurs and i could indentify them and i even knew where they used to live.

My favourite was Deinonychus (hope i spelled it correctly - anyway it is a mid-sized predator)

Uh-oh we're getting off-topic...

Level 4
i wish that all living things will ddye in the horribolest and worst deaths ever, and then the star system will explode and there will be not eaven a memory about it.
but unfortunatly it's impossible.
yet.+wishes don't come true.

Werewulf said:
lol, i was like u too! i drew dinos like hell! but when my friend statred drawing whales and dolphins i said screw this and went on to dragons and beasts...anyway..i love jarasic park (or how ever u spell it) and i think that spellin is correct, anyway, olofs the pro, is that right?
Well, I like Dinosaurs and prehistoric stuff, but I'm not really an expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.