• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft VS. Starcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
If the races of Starcraft and the races of Warcraft had a war with each other, who would be victorious?

Guidelines:

1. May include heroes and units from the campaigns
2. Debate as much as you wish
3. Can include anything from the Starcraft and Warcraft series' in your arguement

Level 7
BlackArmsShadow said:
If the races of Starcraft and the races of Warcraft had a war with each other, who would be victorious?

Guidelines:

1. May include heroes and units from the campaigns
2. Debate as much as you wish
3. Can include anything from the Starcraft and Warcraft series' in your arguement

This has got to be the most one-sided debate I've ever seen.

VG pretty much said what would do it

So.....yeah

Level 6
Sorry guys... I thought this would be an interesting subject... I also thought some of the races and creatures from Warcraft could resist or evade the nuke (EX. Dragons, Undead, Elementals, Etc.) Oh yeah... I have a revision... NO NUCLEAR WARHEADS ON STARCRAFT SIDE! (Just to make it fair! :D )

Level 3
The mighty Titans and the Burning Legion of Warcraft defeated by some ugly Zergs???? Very hard to believe....
And the technology doesn't count,it's the power the most important thing.

Level 2
you should make a map called starcaft verse wacraft3. Some things in warcaft could beet starcraft like the magic of other races. the thing that could defeat starcraft is the burning legion's Arichmon he would be the shit out of all the bastards on star craft!!! dint but that into conidratoion did you?!

Level 2
wow thats hard. both games own. i would say starcraft wins,

marine rush...
(my strat always works)

Level 2
There is

There already is a map called Starcraft vs Warcraft its been out a long while
----------------------------------------------------
Warcraft would win easy they got bullet proof units and god like ones like the blue evil guy who looks like an warlock can remember his name

Level 6
Crazy Idea: Please Read

I know I may be breaking my own rules but... Maybe WarCraft and StarCraft are in the same gaming universe... Cause' the Sithlids seem so alike to the Zerg, and because it seems Blizzard is running out of ideas: Read my 'Are the Sithlids Zerg?' topic for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.