• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you could have any superpower, What would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
No, but would it allow you to make things with matter?

See? I can take your sentences literally and produce stupid conclusions too!

You could transform things and change things and I guess you could "make" things if you mean taking something apart and using the pieces to make something else but you can't just create things out of nothing.

Good for you. You're just making yourself look like an idiot :p

i would want china

Made me lol.

TLW

TLW

Level 2
The ability to freeze time.

C'mon it's that or the ability to conjour ligit money but freezing time would be more usefull. Entire days off, extra time in bed, free stuff, screw with people's minds, put off stuff (for however long you want) mwhaha.. Ok maybe not the last 2 but I can't think of many people who wouldnt want the first 3, un-original or not.

Level 40
You could transform things and change things and I guess you could "make" things if you mean taking something apart and using the pieces to make something else but you can't just create things out of nothing.

Good for you. You're just making yourself look like an idiot :p
Wait, I look like an idiot because you both completely missed the point and completely failed to understand what "make" means?

Sure.

Level 1
My power BEATS ALL OF U!

The power to make food come out of my hands! see an example! the movie; The Adventures of Food Boy!

And yes i like using !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1
All of them

I would pick the one that let's me have all of them, if i can't do that: All the speeds possible for flight, planetary and space.

Level 6
To co-exist with the human race through it's evolution.

Basically, immortality. Oh, and only if I get to keep the title of young. I wouldn't want eternal life without also adding eternal youth.

But eternal youth is maybe a superpower on its own? I don't know.

Offtopic: Oh, and about seeing your everyone around you die, you're going to see people dying anyway, and when people die, they leave their memories behind for everyone else to remember.

Not only true with deaths, also with childhood friends, which I've lost many of, I still remember that I had great times and enjoyed their company when I was younger, and what I've experienced when seeing some of them later in life, is that they're changed, they're someone else, and I can't relate, and I might even dislike the person.

Level 7
I'd go with just 'quick-learning'

Learn how to modeling just by watching others once, learn how to drive just by watching others, learn how to use other's superpower just by looking at it, and of course learn all of my college material in one glance at those stupid books.

Level 8

Learn how to modeling just by watching others once, learn how to drive just by watching others, learn how to use other's superpower just by looking at it, and of course learn all of my college material in one glance at those stupid books.

i vote for this one as winning super power. o_O oh but wait, if time freezes, how can you look at that power? ^^

Level 10

Why not just go with the power where anything you truly wished to know, you would instantly know, so you wouldn't need to see it happen or read about it?

i vote for this one as winning super power. o_O oh but wait, if time freezes, how can you look at that power? ^^

See them unfreezing time, since that is part of the power, he would learn the entire power from it.

Level 7
well, a power without weakness is boring right? :xxd:

of course I'd still losing sometimes, but it'd be like "you're strong, but in just a day or maybe an hour later, I'll be stronger than you're" :grin:
Why not just go with the power where anything you truly wished to know, you would instantly know, so you wouldn't need to see it happen or read about it?
meuh, that kind of power is way insanely too powerful... it won't be interesting to life on later :xxd:

See them unfreezing time, since that is part of the power, he would learn the entire power from it.
kinda contradicting itself... it's like you can learn how to be invisible just because someone invisible pass by :xxd:

Level 13

How do you freeze time when the quick learner has already sniped you far away like a real pro, just by playing some vidya gaems and watching some moovys.

Level 8
How do you freeze time when the quick learner has already sniped you far away like a real pro, just by playing some vidya gaems and watching some moovys.

freeze the bullet in the air, walk over, slap him a few times etc. unfreeze, whatch him laying on the ground wondering what just hit him.

Level 8
Yeah, you just try to freeze a bullet midair.

well, in my opinion ANYONE in possesion of supernatural talents would probably have hightened sences too.

if thats not the case in your opinion, i'll change my super power into:

Able to Freeze time and has hightened sences.

Level 7
well, in my opinion ANYONE in possesion of supernatural talents would probably have hightened sences too.

if thats not the case in your opinion, i'll change my super power into:

Able to Freeze time and has hightened sences.
sences? err.. yu mean senses right?

well IMO someone in possession of such superpower would instead have inferior senses and physical strength, to put it simply the stronger the power the less one would need any senses and physical strength (exception when the power in possession somehow related to those)

as in one who can freeze time, having a power which almost guarantee victory means he get no experiences in real fight, so ambushes work just fine :wink:

and.. you're cheating! you're using 2 superpower now :xxd:

Level 8
sences? err.. yu mean senses right?

well IMO someone in possession of such superpower would instead have inferior senses and physical strength, to put it simply the stronger the power the less one would need any senses and physical strength (exception when the power in possession somehow related to those)

as in one who can freeze time, having a power which almost guarantee victory means he get no experiences in real fight, so ambushes work just fine :wink:

and.. you're cheating! you're using 2 superpower now :xxd:

yeah i ment senses, and i guess your right about the cheating xD

Level 7
Hold on, I want to change my superpower.
My super power would be to go into anime movies and turn them into real life :mwahaha:

Time for me to go get it on with cartoon pixels :cool:
Might visit Jaina after I go into the place promised in our early days.

My super power would be to go into anime movies and turn them into real life

Hmmmm seems like a curse to me, you'd have to waste 10 episodes ranting about your past mid fight to actually punch someone, shout out 20 seconds of giberish just to shoot a freaking fireball at someone, wield some impractically large weapon and buy a constant supply of gel to be able to keep your hair sharp enough to hunt fish simply by diving in the water.

Level 7
Hold on, I want to change my superpower.
My super power would be to go into anime movies and turn them into real life :mwahaha:

Time for me to go get it on with cartoon pixels :cool:
Might visit Jaina after I go into the place promised in our early days.
sound good, then I'll learn your skill for entertainment while I get bored :xxd:

with my superpower I can take as many superpower as I want without cheating :xxd:

Level 7
Well just because you can learn how to do something doesn't mean you can actually do it - you can learn the methods a snake uses to shed it's skin, but you'll never be able to replicate that.
now that you mention it... well but we can't tell which can/can't be learn since the superpower itself is out of logic so why bother? :xxd:

Status
Not open for further replies.