• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you could be anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Dreadnought[dA];1375588 said:
It says very clearly nobody LIKE God. Jesus is clearly like God because he is the son of God!

Dont start implanting your religion's beliefs into this >:/
lets not start throwing random religion opinions here or else this thread will become a battle zone, Religion belongs into Medivh's Tower.

who doesn't want to be Bruce Wayne?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Dont start implanting your religion's beliefs into this >:/
lets not start throwing random religion opinions here or else this thread will become a battle zone, Religion belongs into Medivh's Tower.

who doesn't want to be Bruce Wayne?

I don't, he's fugly.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

._. back at you

He got money remember? lots and lots of money. Just do a plastic surgery.

<3 I want to be Joe-black-5 also

True.. but why don't I go master thief style and take it all instead, and still look handsome?

Level 24
I'd be [highlight]Lich King[/code] or Obama. :)
If you could experience living the life of anyone that [highlight]exists or used to exist in the real world[/code], not including yourself or somone like god, who would you be? The person could be living, dead or anything, accept for the acceptions.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

It would be rather odd if they weren't, I believe turtles in games are called turtles because they are base don the real turtles. Likewise, if you made a Lich in a game, you would base it on the original myth.

As for avatar - if you had bothered to notice, you'd realize I signed up before the other guy, and I've used the same avatar all along, so if anyone should change avatar it is him and not me. Then again, it's a database avatar for anyone that doesn't have one of their own. I'm not changing my panda!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I have no other awesome panda to feature as my avatar, and I can't be arsed to search for one.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

They're not in appropriate size for an avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.