• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you could have any superpower, What would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
That Wish power can go quite wrong... Examples:
I wish I have a big... you know what!
POOF!
A huge, shining, golden you know what appears in front of you. You look down, and see huge words floating in the air. They innocently write ,,You know what!"

I wish I am a God!
POOF!
You look down from the very high place! You are amazed! Then, you realise you are on an advertisement. God of cleaning! :)))

Level 5
I would want the power to be the most powerful troll in the world and then troll the earth and make the earth get troll'd and then the moon starts trololoing and then the universe blows up. :D

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

The ability to be able to do anything i want, including having more abilities =D

Level 7
I would have the ability to never get side effects from medicines (you know the medicines for constipation and diariah and have a chance to cause the opposite XD)

Level 14
The ability to steal other peoples' abilities permanently.

My ability would be to take all of yours.

I would have the ability to never get side effects from medicines (you know the medicines for constipation and diariah and have a chance to cause the opposite XD)

Why that? What about having immunity to all of those things in the first place?

//\\oo//\\

Status
Not open for further replies.