• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you could have any superpower, What would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I think it would be really cool to be able to see the future of anything you wanted, like say you didn't know what to say to a girl, you could go through your mind, picking out everything you could think of saying and then seeing what the future would be like if you said that, you would make no mistakes, well, almost none...
(I posted another first, less creative power here earlier, it's still there)

EDIT:
And be able to do the power instantly, and when you're seeing the future time would pause, so you would go through all the possible things in one second. You would be the best possible fighter, too.

EDIT:
Of course it might not beat some of your powers, I'm just saying in a normal world.

Level 4
My ultimate superpower would to have a magic pencil. That is used like a pen , but can be erasable , it draws thing to real life, like if I needed a new hook for my rod , I would draw one on the boat , and the pen always stays with me. And if I need like more money at like a Burger King or a TGI , I could draw it.

Level 27
A save/load function. That would be awesome. If you get in jail, or fuck up your relationship or anything like that, just load the latest save! :D

Man that's genious. It would also be fun that you would have a power to level-up by doing actions. You know, you do something, gain exp and bam! get a level-up and can learn whaetver you want. Life would be much simplier that way...

Level 51
Like i already said, i have everything I WANT. If i had millions of dollars, i'd just
buy crap, crap and more crap. Better just to work for your money and buy only
things that are necessary...

A save/load function. That would be awesome. If you get in jail, or fuck up your relationship or anything like that, just load the latest save! :D

this :D

Level 5
I would love to have the power to control time... yeah... that would be awesome. I would come back to time when i was young and i would correct mine every mistake, or I would travel in past ;) but not in future... Why? Because what if i would travell to 2666 and there wont be anything? End of the world?

Level 25
dr-manhattan-watchmen.jpg
This is power in my opinion

The power to control all matter in universe is way
more epic than God... He created Earth... Wow.

Level 10
I would love to have the power to control time... yeah... that would be awesome. I would come back to time when i was young and i would correct mine every mistake, or I would travel in past ;) but not in future... Why? Because what if i would travell to 2666 and there wont be anything? End of the world?

You mean without the paradox factor, right? :hohum:

Level 6
teleport, cause i can go across the world and see people and avoid long distance annoyances such as travel :)

Teleport sounds ballin'. Here is why.

What he said.

Tap da @$$ of all dem gurls that luv my pictures on teh interwebz.

Do what he did.
Jumper.jpg

So the government doesn't know and won't rape you.

Level 9
To consume people and make their consciousness (soul) into me and become a part of me, sort of like Sovereign from Mass Effect, an individual and an entire nation. As for being good and evil, that will be decided by the consensus of those who I end up consuming.

Level 26
I would have the power to introduce mushy romance sub-plots to every game!
You already can.

Team Fortress 2 is the story of a love triangle between the red team and the blu team, both vying for the love and favor of a harsh, ubiquitous female voice. Also, hot Heavy on Scout action.

Audiosurf is the story of a man who drives in accordance to various music in an attempt to reach the woman of his dreams, who also turns out to be a metaphor for the atomic bomb when you realize that when played backwards, it actually seems like you're the attacker and she's running away. Wait, wrong game. Sorry, spoiler alert.

Plants vs Zombies is about a man who has sex with plants. That's the only explanation I can think of for why they have faces.

Level 19
To be omnipotent.
at first I thought it would be related to long dicks :ugly:
Control time and room...

Time stoped girls can't say no :p
exactly my thoughts
someone is sucking my braaaaiiiiinnnnn

...and then I read the stuff about manipulating everything on its most fundamental level
...and then I thought it might work someday :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.