• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you had 10 mintues to live...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I would get some steel wire, put it around my head, glue my hands on my head and jump off the building. If done properly, it would look like I've ripped my head off - an awesome death.

Level 13
The vast majority who say in essence:

"I'd kill"

"I'd fuck"

Are I would believe extremely selfish, and barbaric humans...

Seriously...

As Dostoevski said: "If God is dead, everything is permitted". Some people see society as their "god", the one that forbids them from doing "bad" things they want to do. The ultimate punishment that society can give is death... but if death is already nearly there, these people question themselves: "Why should I listen to society then?" and start doing whatever they want, without fear of the consequences, they are doomed anyways. Why do you think death row prisoners are kept isolated?

Level 28
If you had 10 minutes to live you would either be deadly sick or extremely old and weak. How much would you be able to do? Unless you had some clash with divine powers and in that case I find it unlikely that they would allow you to do whatever you want.

If destiny had picked me to be killed after 10 minutes and I knew about it I'd either run out with a can of spray paint and spam the walls with biggrins :)cgrin:) or, if I had children, give away all my money to homless kids in Africa.

Level 14
This would make an interesting show/movie. An angel of death appears before various people and tells them that they X amount of time to live. It would be all about how different people react in different ways when put into a situation in which they must face death.

Level 18
This would make an interesting show/movie. An angel of death appears before various people and tells them that they X amount of time to live. It would be all about how different people react in different ways when put into a situation in which they must face death.

Let me guess...
A creepy girl will go after the victims and scare them to death?
Why not make it 7 days so you can add more scariness?

Level 15
I just hope you guys know I was only joking about what I said before (as in taking a girl to a dark alleyway someplace...). If I only had ten minutes to live, I would probably write some dieing words or poems, similar to what the Japanese would do.

Level 10
The vast majority who say in essence:

"I'd kill"

"I'd fuck"

Are I would believe extremely selfish, and barbaric humans...

Seriously...

Not really, I'm actually pretty nice. But I'm going out in 10 minutes and as far as I am concerned anything or nothing could happen after I die, it won't matter what I do beforehand. It is basically a chance to do anything you want, your last chance btw, with no consequences to do something strange before... nothing. I am not gonna waste that with a quick thought in my head to clouds =/. But I don't want this to turn into a religious debate or anything so I will agree to disagree =p.

Level 35
Anyone who would take any innocent life with them, and ruin the lives of all kinds of people, and families, steal the lives of people, and take them away from their family, and friends, leaving said family and friends crying in the dust, all because they want to have some selfish, ass-faced, joy ride with people's destinies...is a sick, bastardized, self-centered, faggot, who should be shot in the face, to put it quite honestly, and bluntly.

Religious debate is irrelevant, it is downright retarded to pull such a dumb, and selfish stunt.

There are consequences, even in death.

And killing, raping, pillaging everyone you can in ten minutes destroys the lives, sanity, and breaks the hearts of hundreds of families, and it makes the person who does it look like a downright vindictive butt of society, not to mention the shame it brings on the family that spawned the little heathen.

Level 10
They are only consequences in death for those who believe.... there are consequences in death. Sounds dumb but is true. And being selfish or ass-faced (lol) for that matter, doesn't matter because you will be gone and such things would be irrelevant because they no longer exist nor effect you.

This is all of course is heavily leaning on the fact that you for sure have a 10 minute alarm clock attached to your life. One would never do these things otherwise, for fear of consequences, but more so of guilt or regret. And when I said my old ass neighbor I meant it, age shouldn't really come into the equation of whether or not someone is to be killed but it is better to kill someone who is pushing 90 then an infant.

And keep in mind I never said I would kill her / or go on a killing spree, just beat the crap out of her. I've always wanted to beat up someone, and hey then would be the perfect time. It would probably be out of desperation or rage due to unfairness.

Regardless I'm done posting in this thread, as it is becoming a little bit hostile (lolirony).

Edit: ....?

Level 6
I agree with Elenai. "there is no consequences" Is NOT an excuse. you do realize that less than 90% of murderers worldwide gets punished, right? of course many are in countries with not much law enforcement, but still.
you're saying that you would run around and kill people because "people would do whatever they had always wanted to without caring for the consequences". so you're seriously saying you have always wanted to go on a killing spree. you need some very serious help.
------------------------------
i would probably either:
choose to not believe in it, and just go on with normal life.
go crazy, run around and tell people to get an ambulance.
do something hilarious, like:
get a knife, then stare death hard in the face when he comes and say: "you suck at your job" and then kill myself.
get a wireless camera, program my computer so when i turn it on, it records for 1 minute then send it you youtube, then when i arrive in heaven(hopefully) turn it on, then 55 seconds later yell at god: "US MORTALS HAVE PROOF!"

Level 9
I will make my self the Greatest Criminal before dying XD just kidding
Lol... It would be great to die with honor and die before the limit had killed the user. To die as a murderer would be a explication to being rather infamous and not as worthy as you should.

I wonder what happens next after death? Its the curious question I have for a while since I got to high-school...

Level 15
I would call my family/friends and say i love them (in a family/friends way, ofcause), then i would take a walk down the streets, and just enjoy the nature, and in the last few minutes, i would call an ambulance, make a small note wich says "Died Happy", and then just lay down.

Or if i have to write what i might do: Panicing, calling my family, or whoever i could and say that i am going to die, while crying out loud. Then i would die.

Why do we have to make such posts? they are so depressing...

Level 2
Sexing my girlfriend.
-OR if said girlfriend isn't available-
Playing a video game.

Level 2
Must be an awesome experience for her?
First you'll start having sex with her, then you die in the middle of everything?

(well sure, it depends on how long you guys usually do it, but 10 min seems a bit short, no?)

I *know* she would want it that way. :ugly:

...At least I die happy. ):

Level 6
i will do put a bomb in mall or something important(2mins)

after that killing many person with a gun :) (take 3mins)

after that i repent (4mins)

police get me (30sec)

bring me to police office and i just died an BOOM city go to flat and ash.... 30sec)

end... D:

Status
Not open for further replies.