• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you had 10 mintues to live...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
send some emails to my close friends to say godbye, and how important they were to me. But I think I would able to send just to 2 or 3 people. I would die before sending to everyone I would like.

If I had 1 hour of life:

1) Leave a sad godbye in my orkut. (service similliar to myspace)
2) Grab a weapon (either knife or gun)
3) Use the knife to kill some people
4) kill a girl in special
5) Steal bottles of wine from a general store
6) Drink to death
7) If I dont die drinking, rape somebody in the street.

Level 14
I would maybe try out a new game in 10 minutes and notice how much I love it and then die which kinda sucks.

Or I'd cry and smash my head towards a wall.

Or I'd take a smoke and a drink and then play the song "The end is not near, it's here"

Level 9
I'd do the following:
- Saying goodbye to my family and my friends and tell them that I love them (in a family and friendship sorta way).
- Tell people I hate to go fuck themselves and die.
- Go to sleep instead of waiting for my death.

Damnit, I take uber long time to go to sleep. 1 hour - 2 hours to goto sleep. Anyway, I'd admire how you could go to sleep in one minute. Really, I'd ... wait... how would I die?

Level 18
Now guess what, when you done all those wierd stuff's what ye said guys and now you realize that after 10 mins you don't die, now you have done mass wierd things and now what ye gonna do to fix em? xD

Same thing I was thinking :p

That's why I made up my way

I got 10 minutes to live?
We will see about that...
I go back to my usual business...
I think of what has been said...
I die...
NOOOOOOO! :<

I normally wouldn't believe those you die in 10 minute things so I wouldn't do anything that I could be sorry of when noticing I did not die. (Except that not dying was not an option here :p)

Level 13
Now guess what, when you done all those wierd stuff's what ye said guys and now you realize that after 10 mins you don't die, now you have done mass wierd things and now what ye gonna do to fix em? xD

I'll continue chopping. Chop chop.

Level 17
@ baassee:
baassee said:
fuck my bf til I cum
Don't you have to edit something? :p

@Pyramidhe@d:
Pyramidhe@d said:
roll in a pool of razor blades. the pain will make me forget the fact that i am going to die
Ever watched Saw III? Not a good idea...
Pyramidhe@d said:
alternatively, i could call up the girl i have been having a crush on and pour my heart out. and say something really lovely to finish off. strange what death would make you do
Apparently your the only one who talks sense here and is honest about the topic :)

Level 18
@ baassee:

Don't you have to edit something? :p

@Pyramidhe@d:

Ever watched Saw III? Not a good idea...

Apparently your the only one who talks sense here and is honest about the topic :)

I was being serious...
I never believe those you die in 10 minutes things so I would ignore them :p
Depends on who said that though...

Level 2
id wait untill i only have 1 min left and tell my friends if i am god may i be struck dead

no really id prolly go out and buy something i could not afford just to use it till id die

Level 11
Isn't it strange how humans react in life.
Most of people would do in their last minutes (if they would know that those are last) whatever they have in their power to do.
Would go chaotic or do what they always wanted to do but they didn't coz there would be consequences, as there won't be any in this case.
Am I right ? :D
I really don't know what I would do. But killing/sex/harassment related things occurs me.
Would be strange to us if person would be strong enough to forget about that and just wait without thinking. But sure that is quite unable, coz you would be UNDER stress and you would need to do something to remove that stress.

1. So best what would be, get as much weed as you can in 2 minutes (you would need to hurry really hard xD) = 2
2. Before you use it, get a gun, go to nearest police and steal gun (hope you need 2 minutes to do that, run as biatch) = 4
3. W.e.e.d.f.u.c.k. yourself to death, well almost (after you run out from police station). =6
4. Take your clothes down (2 minutes coz you are on weed)
5. Fuck everyone in sight, and go to killing rampage as you run to..
6. ...run to church (or any other thing you belive in) = 8
7. make your last pray = 8.05
9. lay down and watch the floor or the sky (that will make you nervous for sure if you will be capable of being nervous= 9
10. kill yourself = 9.59

BTW: you could put yourself a mp3 with "Requiem for a Dream" singing. ^^

Hope this wasn't to sick :D .

Level 14
1. So best what would be, get as much weed as you can in 2 minutes (you would need to hurry really hard xD) = 2
2. Before you use it, get a gun, go to nearest police and steal gun (hope you need 2 minutes to do that, run as biatch) = 4
3. W.e.e.d.f.u.c.k. yourself to death, well almost (after you run out from police station). =6
4. Take your clothes down (2 minutes coz you are on weed)
5. Fuck everyone in sight, and go to killing rampage as you run to..
6. ...run to church (or any other thing you belive in) = 8
7. make your last pray = 8.05
9. lay down and watch the floor or the sky (that will make you nervous for sure if you will be capable of being nervous= 9
10. kill yourself = 9.59

BTW: you could put yourself a mp3 with "Requiem for a Dream" singing. ^^

Hope this wasn't to sick :D .

Eh, so you would go on a kill/rape spree and then go pray for salvation? After that commit suicide? You do know that rape, murder and suicide are sins, right?

Level 14
Whenever I have 10 minutes to live this is what I would do:

1. run to the nearest gun shop.
2. get the best big-ass gun there is and buy it... money doesn't matter anymore...
3. run through the streets as fast as possible killing as much people as possible... whatever will be the cause of this 10 minute suicide... I will not go down by myself you hear me god -.o?

or what I would probably do is as usual:
sit behind my computer... staring to my screen... loving all the bright collours that comes up from my screensaver, and look to it till I die.... (beleave me i've tried it before and I got really hungry at that time.. so I ordered some tasty cheese ballz, *Yes this product exists!*) :grin:

GLB

GLB

Level 8
If I had just 10 minuts left before my end, I would probably restart smoking (I stopped smoking 3 months ago; yes I am proud of it ^^ ) and smoke as much cigarettes as possible. Perhaps even 3 at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.