• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you had 10 mintues to live...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
What Would You Do???
The Poll has some ideas.
If not , you have an idea not listed , just post it here what you would do if you had 10 mintues to live...
and dont post stuff too longer that 10 mintues. anything longer than 10 mins. dosent work.
Poll Ideas
1. Call everyone you know and write something and a WILL.
2. Just End It.
3. Crie and tell someone.
4. Im not a wuss.
5. Ill go write my own idea.

Level 27
I'd do the following:
- Saying goodbye to my family and my friends and tell them that I love them (in a family and friendship sorta way).
- Tell people I hate to go fuck themselves and die.
- Go to sleep instead of waiting for my death.

All that within 10 minutes? ... or either you're really quik or you don't love/hate a lot of people xD

Level 17
I would just play my favourite God is An Astronaut song and slowly throw myself out the window in the last minutes of my life.

How the heck do you slowly throw yourself out of a window? Do you live in space or something? o_O

Either way, i wouldn't have time to actually accept the fact that i'm going to die, so i'd die before i get anything done.

Level 15
What would kill me after 10 minutes? Depends on that I guess :p
this tbh =)))

in case where i can do nothing, i'd just take a walkman, put on some nice gothic music and go kill someone i hate =)))

Level 16
None of you people who say they would kill ppl or do anything like that would actually do it.

I find it hard to believe that ppl in the age range of 14-20 (or something) would be so wicked or hateful to do such extreme deeds, really.

Even if you know that you'd die, would you really just pick up a gun (which you of course have somewhere in your house? -_-) and go out shooting random people on the street just for the joy?

Seriously why would you do that?
Yeah, no reason at all.

And some of you say they'd kill someone they hate..

Do you guys really hate ANYONE that much?
How the fuck could someone this young have been through so much bad things that they're actually wishing the life out of someone?

Meh, face it. Most ppl would probably just /QQ or something, or they'd like..
"lol wtf, is this the new rickroll? *sigh*"

And I certainly hope that none of you wrote those stuff just to seem brave or cool or what ever, because then .. That's just wrong.

Level 24
None of you people who say they would kill ppl or do anything like that would actually do it.

You can't really say "none" since you don't even know if there is actually blood thirsty maniacs in THW.

Seriously why would you do that?
Yeah, no reason at all.

You have 10 mins, it doesn't matter if you QQ or kill (or anything else what you do), both have no meaning so just pick your poison.

Do you guys really hate ANYONE that much?
How the fuck could someone this young have been through so much bad things that they're actually wishing the life out of someone?

Maybe someone here is fat cause of some sickness and some retarded fucks pick on him at school and beat him, make him do shitty stuff for them etc just because he is fat and can't do anything about it? That's one good reason to hate someone so much that ya want to kill them IMO.

And I certainly hope that none of you wrote those stuff just to seem brave or cool or what ever, because then .. That's just wrong.

Maybe some did, but your are no one to judge if that is wrong, mate

*sigh*

Level 16
dansaDisco, let's face it. No one has any idea what the hell they would do if they were in this situation. If you were told you only have ten minutes to live, something very well may happen to your psychological state. If you only have that amount of time to live, you might accept that the rules that applied while you were living a normal life, such as restraint from doing a violent or illegal acts, no longer apply.

~Snap

Level 16
You can't really say "none" since you don't even know if there is actually blood thirsty maniacs in THW.
Yeah i can. Nobody here would ever have the nuts to kill someone just for fun.

You have 10 mins, it doesn't matter if you QQ or kill (or anything else what you do), both have no meaning so just pick your poison.
How the fuck can you say that?
Are you saying, that if you're gonna die you could just kill anyone cause it wouldn't matter?

I pity you. Have you ever thought about how the random people that you just shot down? How would you feel if someone killed your mother just because he was gonna die anyways so it wouldn't matter?
Maybe someone here is fat cause of some sickness and some retarded fucks pick on him at school and beat him, make him do shitty stuff for them etc just because he is fat and can't do anything about it? That's one good reason to hate someone so much that ya want to kill them IMO.
You can always do something about your situation, but anyways.

If somebody has been constantly bullied for so long that he'd actually hate the people who did it, do you really think he would have the guts to pick up a gun and kill them when it really comes to it?

Maybe some did, but your are no one to judge if that is wrong, mate

Are you kidding with me?

Wall of mature strikes for 1000

dansaDisco, let's face it. No one has any idea what the hell they would do if they were in this situation. If you were told you only have ten minutes to live, something very well may happen to your psychological state. If you only have that amount of time to live, you might accept that the rules that applied while you were living a normal life, such as restraint from doing a violent or illegal acts, no longer apply.

So you really believe that a person who knew he would die within a certain amount of time, would kill someone because he thought the rules of right/wrong doesn't apply to him anymore?

I think not.

Level 24
Yeah i can. Nobody here would ever have the nuts to kill someone just for fun

Once again, you have no actual proof that no one has the "nuts" for it.

I pity you. Have you ever thought about how the random people that you just shot down? How would you feel if someone killed your mother just because he was gonna die anyways so it wouldn't matter?

You are dying there, it doesn't matter who the people are you shoot at, not like you will have to pay for the consequences. How would I feel if some random guy shot my mom cause he was dying? Ofc I would be sad and QQ my fucking eyes out, but that doesn't matter to the dying guy, does it?

If somebody has been constantly bullied for so long that he'd actually hate the people who did it, do you really think he would have the guts to pick up a gun and kill them when it really comes to it?

Depends how weak mind the bullied person has. If he has gone crazy cause of the bullying, he could propably kill them on his last 10 mins if he had gun and all.

Are you kidding with me?

Would never cross my mind

So you really believe that a person who knew he would die within a certain amount of time, would kill someone because he thought the rules of right/wrong doesn't apply to him anymore?

Why would he think they don't apply? He just ignores them since he doesn't have to pay for the consequences.

>_>

Yeah i can. Nobody here would ever have the nuts to kill someone just for fun.

How the fuck can you say that?
Are you saying, that if you're gonna die you could just kill anyone cause it wouldn't matter?

You can always do something about your situation, but anyways.

Are you kidding with me?

I think not.
You have a misconception of world.
Killing people is natural only law and society make you feel guiltyness for doing it.
But in the world 90% of murder remain unpunished.
It happens only on TV where the sexy cop always win.
But in reality cops are not sexy and their in undereffectives to solve every murder especially if the murdered is a poor nobody.

Level 27
Once again, you have no actual proof that no one has the "nuts" for it.
Likewise do you not have the proof that anyone does. Debating that either of you is more correct is silly.
You are dying there, it doesn't matter who the people are you shoot at, not like you will have to pay for the consequences.
Stare death in that face. Look death right in the eyes, and tell him, that there is no afterlife.

At the end of the ten minutes, I'd stare death in the face, die, and upload it to YouTube. :D

Level 17
Go drift in the car! I always told thought I'd end up dying in a car accident :p and I'd have my favorite trance playing :D

EDIT:
About the shooting, it's not about the "nuts", I'd do it without blinking an eye if I was sure I'm dying anyways, but do you really want to spend your last ten minutes killing someone? And do you really hate someone enough to do that?

btw I agree with dansaDisco on most of the things he said... but maybe not all, didn't read everything...

Level 13
I would really grab a pair of long knives I have in the kitchen and go chop chop on random people on the street, and if I had a gun, I would get that too. I've got my spot reserved in hell anyways, if it actually exists, so meh. A couple of sins more or less, who cares?

Urr
I'd have 'fun' with ten girls at simultaneously.
If I'd make it within ten minutes, great, if I didn't, bad luck I guess ^.^

No time for sure. I would do that if I actually had some time to organise D:

Status
Not open for further replies.