• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you had 10 mintues to live...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
if i had 10 minutes to live i would kill myself when the clock hits 9:59 so i can laugh in the face of whatever caused me to die

Level 4
LIES! Admit it everyone, you would just panic and freak out until you die D:

So not true!
I've been waiting my entire life to die-no joke!:hohum:
Depression derrived from insomnia and feeling embarrassed to be human is not good.... but now I have alcohol to saturate these negative feelings!

But I would wait for death and then say to it/him/her "What took you so long!?"

Level 3
i would problably go around giving my friends numbers and a quarter to random hobos and say call them... or i d just kill the guy or thing that made it so i would die in 10 minutes.. or posibly even kill you for making this post meanie now ima die in 10 minutes w8 that was when i started to write this 2 minutes ago crap bye...8 minutes later XP

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Call this friend of mine and tell him to tell my special someone I loved her because I'll be too much of a wreck to tell her myself. I'll also tell said friend to learn2booze, cuz he's lagging.

Throw on my best shirt, and some pants/shoes. Get the whiskey and a glass from the living room. Climb downstairs as fast as possible.

Stroll out the door calmly, chanting "I feel good" and pouring my whiskey.

Couple of seconds later, I'm dead.

Level 2
I have a hot girl that I have a crush and we talk to each other now and then, if I discovered I only have 10 minutes to live, I would run like Hell to her house and you would have a good Idea what I would do for the last 9 minutes.

Attachments

• 633568479338551958-championoftzeentch.jpg
    633568479338551958-championoftzeentch.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 229
Level 10
If you're gonna die in 10 minutes I think you should try to do something extremely quick/simple and enjoyable, something you wish you had the balls to done sooner (unfortunately has to be done quick as well, 10 minutes ftl.), and then if you have any time left it doesn't really matter what you do, goodbyes?

Probably masturbate, then call up this girl I've liked for quite some time and tell her I think she is a gorgeous, smart, and amazing. That would be about 5-7 minutes depending on how my handiwork was that day... Then I would probably book it to my really old neighbor's and just beat the crap out of her till I ended =/.

Level 2
Most of the people here have serious problems :p

The killers: go join a gym or see some psychiatrist...
The masturbaters/fuckers: get a girlfriend!

xD

Yea most of you guys have a serious problem if you would kill random people if you had 10 min to live, killing your self wouldnt help either.

Level 11
Id took as much ppl as I could with me. Take a gun and shoot at ppl untill i die or run out of bullets.

Why? Because I dont like most ppl. This would make me happy, and I wont get punished, like I normaly wood (50x jail for life, or death sentence).

Level 10
Lol I might do that out of spite... she'd be pretty surprised lol =p. "....wtf are yout talking about!?" "Brb gtg die quick".

Level 6
What SpankyDmonkey would do:

If i had 10 min to live, I would take off my clothes, run to the mall, find one of those sexy statues, and hump it till 8 minutes pass, then i would start yelling at people as they JUST STAND ON THE ESCALATORS. LAZY PEOPLE DAMNIT! WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING! THE ESCALATOR WAS MENT TO ALLOW YOU TO GET TO THE LOCATION FASTER! YOU DONT JUST STAND THERE YOU LAZY $#%^S! GRAAAAAAAH! Anyways.. I would yell at people for 1 minute, then call Chuck Norris's house and yell SAVE ME!. Since I am a Grand Acolyte of the Chuck Norris Church of Awesomeness, I should be saved and no longer dead.... if I am wrong, then I will let out my biggest smile, and start laughing hysterically. Because now its time to witness the feeling of death and my questions of curiosity will finally be answered. It would be time to live the second part of my life.

Level 9
Eat sushi and drink a huuuuge coke watching while watching tv with some friends and being very very very tired, so that I pass out occasionaly.

I actualy did that once, except the sushi was just noodles and the huuuuuuge coke was nothing :(.

But it was great, and it is etched to my memory, hearing those simpsons jokes....when I woke up and then fall asleep again to the sweet simpsons.

EDIT: I might also try to finnish my texture here it aint finished yet, but you can see the newest version of it at the last page.

Level 8
If i had 10 min to live, I would take off my clothes, run to the mall, find one of those sexy statues, and hump it till 8 minutes pass, then i would start yelling at people as they JUST STAND ON THE ESCALATORS. LAZY PEOPLE DAMNIT! WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING! THE ESCALATOR WAS MENT TO ALLOW YOU TO GET TO THE LOCATION FASTER! YOU DONT JUST STAND THERE YOU LAZY $#%^S! GRAAAAAAAH! Anyways.. I would yell at people for 1 minute, then call Chuck Norris's house and yell SAVE ME!. Since I am a Grand Acolyte of the Chuck Norris Church of Awesomeness, I should be saved and no longer dead.... if I am wrong, then I will let out my biggest smile, and start laughing hysterically. Because now its time to witness the feeling of death and my questions of curiosity will finally be answered. It would be time to live the second part of my life.

I would lol if after allllll of that, it was all a joke, and you're in the middle of a mall humping a statue 15 minutes later.

Level 9
If it was a prolonged death from a Death Note, I would think of my happiest memories and say to my closest friends and family "Don't worry about me; I will eventually die... Actually."

I think of what I achieved, then probably get something to put me asleep to feel no pain like sedating myself quickly (concentrated) or something like that. Then it would be my final dreams to what I wanted; friends, family, love, and great times...

Status
Not open for further replies.