• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you had to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
If you had to do something before you die, and you knew you were gonna die but couldnt prevent it in any way what would you do?

You are going to die in exactly 3 days xD so nothing that takes longer than that

Last edited:
Level 10
If you had...

I'd tell a select few of my friends, then start a boyband with these 5 guys who are close unrelated family, just 'cause that's what we've never dreamt of doing our entire lives.

Edit: Wait a minute... I allready have to die, and I know it. We all have to die! AARRH... uh... I knew that all along. Hmm...

Level 9
Oh theres a lot of stuff to name, many of which would be illegal, well heres a few things I would attempt to do:
I would try to find where TwistedImage lives and punch him.
I would release my pets into the wild, domesticated or not.
I would spam THW chat and forums with obscene messages and disgusting images.
Finally I would die in the most exciting way I can think of, and jump out of a plane at its max height without a parachute.

Level 6
Lol so many replies so fast.

@Hugget Sukker xD The first part is wierd-ish the last part is TRUE!!

@Ikithe Lol wierdo. Who hasn't eaten a squirrel?

@Darkness-4ever GET RALLE!

@Boris_Spider Lol thats mean

@Warlord Ajer'laroir Finally, a peaceful death

@Tyranid xD thats gonna take a while

@MortAr So you want to die faster?

I would die making my WC3 Map xD

Level 10
I changed my mind. Can I change my mind? I hope so. This is my plan:
If I knew exactly when and where I would die, I'd get a real sniper rifle and rounds, and wait in hiding near my death site...
Once Death showed up, I'd shoot him dead... in the head. Yeah, and then I'd go celebrating forever!

How come noone thought of that?

Level 9
What I should do before I die:

Kill spammers, hackers and stupid gamers with chairs, to get the gamer name know to all bad gamers.
186652-albums3465-picture36945.gif

Kick some pig's backs to get the title <name> the Hamkicker

Level 6
@Warlord Ajer'laroir True

@Hugget
If you had to do something before you die, and you knew you were gonna die but couldnt prevent it in any way what would you do?

@Watchman What does that even mean?

@Ify90 xD This is a childrens site 2 Lol

@Fan Lol thats mean to kill other people

@fladdermasken Ahem It takes 4 days to mutate.

@Nuclear_Potato That Impossible! Cause I've prevented that as well

@Ify90 I think you spelled that wrong

@Miss_Foxy Yay a person who thinks outside the box

|=================================|
|=================================| [Miss_Foxy]

This box to be exact, Everyone else is packed inside

@-Peper- xD Why does everyone have to kill somebdy else?

@Dragoinc A very nice thought. +rep =D

Level 11
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

i would probably... well wow this is a hard question... maybe i'll, hmm well lets just say that in those last days of life... GOD I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

so for now i guess i'll just playing bowling :p (GOD HARD QUESTION)

Level 13
I would do anything that I have always wanted to, but never had the nerves to.
You know. Parajump, paraglide.
Then I would shoot myself to prevent me from becoming a zombie ^^

Level 6
@Dragoinc Lol Smart.

@Adiktuz When you said "but if she wont allow me" I thought it wasnt gonna get pretty. xD

@Barathrum Lol 3 days "How to program and Hack for dummys in 3 days"

@Fussiler1 I'm Dissapointed. xD

@Etzer Lol why is THW so into zombies? There arnt even any zombie maps on it last time i checked

Level 12
I would... Probably just stop studying and spend all of my (cousin's) money on useless and short-lived, but otherwise fun stuff.

Also, if I'm going down, I'm taking as many people down with me as I can!

Level 11
I'd wallow in self-pity.

The only true statement yet.

I would steal money from a bank, would kill one or two people, would go to school and would be a sucker to all teachers. Then I would get a car and drive around with max. speed till I crash into something and die.

But if I could really gather the courage I'd do what Fan said plus some other vulgar and nasty things.

Level 10
SSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Alot of sex.

Level 9
SSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Alot of sex.

Until you blow up by Sex-1-Up's after having sex. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.